𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐄 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀...

By minihater

purge /pΙ™rj/ verb remove (a group of people considered undesirable) from an organization or place in an abrup... More

1 [ characters ]
2
3
4
5
6
7 [ more characters ]
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 ( last part )
HEART THIEF

24

3.2K 194 372
By minihater

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

no update till 60 ACTUAL comments !

I rolled my eyes, getting in my BMW i8 .

[ or whatever type of car he got. ]

I picked up my phone, going in to contacts, then calling the ID, named "Stokeley🤓" He answered right away.

"wassup ja-" Stokeley asked me but i cut him off right away.

"you know where Robb at?" I asked him.

"no, why?" Stokeley asked.

"he sent Neva, and Cin, to end my life" I pulled out of my driveway, on the way to a place we called "our base". It was just a large house with tons of security.

"goddamn, what you tell em to do... you killed them?" Stokeley asked.

"nah i ain't kill em. I sent them to go meet up wit' em', and im finna track Neva's phone to where they at. Ima' send you the location" I told him, hanging up before he could say anything.

I walked between the big two white pillars, with two of my brothers by my side. Geneva and Cinthia stood together, in front of their car. Their hair was messed up, and their makeup was smeared.

"ha, y'all got rid of the big dog, huh ?" I laughed walking up to them.

They didn't say anything, but they did look guilty. Nothing new for a person who just ended someones lives. They got the job done.

"good, now im the king of the gang...and y'all are my queens" I put my hand on their faces, caressing it.

"now i got the money for y'all in the c-" I was cut off by hearing the click of a gun, followed by another, and then another.

I seen Lynwood at the window of a building, aiming a shot gun at me. A guy with poofy hair and a face mask, who im assuming was Isaiah, popped up from behind a tree, aiming a gun at my older brother, who was on my left side.

Another guy with a darker skin tone, and curly hair with a face mask on appeared from a bush, aiming a gun at my brother on the right side.

I took a gulp at this. We were surrounded.

Isaiah, and Donald, pulled the trigger, shooting my brothers in the head, as they collapsed, falling to the ground.

Jahseh, who had a hood over his head, came out from the building entrance.

"so wassup?" He asked me, taking his gun off safety.

"fuck you x-"

I pulled the trigger, as the gun faced his head, cutting off his last words. The blood splattered from his ears, to Geneva, and Cinthia's face.

I looked around, as everyone who was with me, revealed themselves, putting their guns down. They looked at me, for any type of further direction.

"let the girls live" I sighed glancing at them, as they were still in shock.

Stokeley pressed a knife against Cinthia's stomach, making her slap him.

Everyone raised their guns at her, as she began to turn red from fear.

Stokeley, rubbed his face, furrowing his eyebrows at her. He looked at me, for permission, and i nodded.

Stokeley pressed his knife in to her stomach, hard making her gasp, collapsing, after he removed it from her.

Geneva began to get on her knees helping Cinthia, as she whimpered, clenching her stomach with her hand.

I shook my head, putting my hood back up, as the guys followed me back to the van. I had dropped my car off, at the base, before stopping here.

We all got in the van, letting the guys take off their masks.

"yo that was crazy" Stokeley started laughing.

"the girls safe?" I asked, ignoring Ski's previous remark.

"yeah, they good" Tank assured me. " i gave them each a gun"

"good" I nodded.

"you miss her?" Rahime started to mock me.

I rolled my eyes, chuckling a little.

I ran down this place, it was a dark, and there were clothes every where, with some type of fire pit in the middle. It looked like a weird type of cult thing, so i tried to get away from that by crawling in to this crawl space.

I walked around in the dark area for a while before seeing these people, only seeing their faces, because of the lit fire, and the blue glowing contacts.

"hey, there he is!" A female voice, with a strong New York accent, echoed through the concrete walls and floors.

I panicked, running through the hallway, tripping on a cord of some sort. I struggled to untangle the cord before the man made it to me. I managed to get it off me, and ran down some stairs, and in to a wooden door, closing it behind me.

I took a seat on the floor, trying to catch my breathe.

"where'd he go?" I heard faintly

A masked face made its way to the window in the room. The only source of light. I closed my eyes, not wanting him to see the glow of the contacts. I waited a few seconds until i heard.

"ion know where he went" To open my eyes again.

I took the contacts out of my eyes, dropping them on the ground.

Shaking, i pulled my phone out my pocket, and began to text Kehlani.

Lani 🗿

im not in jersey
9: 57 PM

seen

to be continued...

______

jadaseclipse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 2K 9
❝SEEMS LIKE YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND AND IT'S SHOWING. SEEMS LIKE YOU CAN'T DENY THE π˜Œπ˜”π˜–π˜›π˜π˜–π˜•π˜š FROM 𝘈 π˜žπ˜–π˜”π˜ˆπ˜•...❞ 𝐉𝐀𝐍 πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ’
17.4K 738 19
π™·πš’ 𝙸'πš– π™ΌπšŠπš•πš•πš˜πš›πš’ πš‚πšŠπš—πšŒπš‘πšŽπš£.. 𝙸 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš— πš–πš’πšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš˜πš› 3 πš’πšŽπšŠπš›πšœ.. π™Όπš’ π™°πš‹πšπšžπšŒπšπš˜πš› πš’πšœ π™ΉπšŠπš‘πšœπšŽπš‘ π™Ύπš—πšπš›...
8.7K 300 29
(n.) the loss of interest and enjoyment in all activities you once liked; the feeling of not caring anymore. [istg, this is so dramatic and obnoxiou...
3.2K 112 24
everyone has their vices. an xxx fanfic.