๐”๐๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„, st gif series

By ecstaticdude

โ for the sake of your poor old dad , keep the door open three inches โž started; october 27th ended; More

foreword
mike
dustin
steve
billy
max
AV club
nancy
lucas
eleven
johnathan
joyce
hopper
johnathan
bob
billy
will
erica
steve
mike
bob
nancy
will
robin
alexei
steve
mike
steve
max

billy

5.5K 157 46
By ecstaticdude

billy  )
heartbreak  )

spoilers! )

no more car rides in his camaro. no more late night 'swimming' sessions. and especially no more of trying to get billy hargrove to open up more to other people besides you. you helped him through a rough time of his life, telling him that he was enough and that you cared about him. he'd done horrible things which you knew about and scolded him for at first, but as you connected with him you reminded him that his mistakes didn't make him a bad person. none of that mattered anymore, as he laid lifeless on the star court mall food court, blood oozing from his torso, hips, and stomach. you held him tight and pleaded for him to wake up, longing for his warmth but all there was was a cold dead corpse. billy was gone.

im so
sorry. please
don't leave me "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
92.2K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...โค๏ธโค๏ธ
25.3K 1.9K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...