The Gunslinger: Rising of the...

بواسطة Outlaw_Hunter

Y/N, a teenage boy visiting Japan in the summer, he comes across a book in a shop that will change his life f... المزيد

Chapter 1: The Book
Chapter 2: A New Journey
Chapter 4: Trust
Chapter 5: The Day Before
Chapter 6: The Wave of Catastrophe
Chapter 7: Dueling Pistols
Chapter 8: A New Member
Chapter 9: Help
Chapter 10: The Cowboy
Chapter 11: Catastrophe Returns
Chapter 12: Problematic
Chapter 13: Breaking Point
Chapter 14: Truth Revealed
Chapter 15: Close Call
Chapter 16: Judgement
Chapter 17: Judge and Jury
Announcement

Chapter 3: A Companion?

22.3K 413 878
بواسطة Outlaw_Hunter

Y/N rushed to the area quickly to rescue the girl that was in the carriage. The knights that were driving the carriage were slipping and sliding all over the area that was covered in ice.

"What the hell? Who did this?" One of them asked. The other one fell face first into the ice floor.

"I dont know, but whoever it is, I will have their head" the other said while trying to regain his balance.

The two knights continued to struggle on the slippery surface until they heard someone walking up to them.

"Who goes there!"

"We need help!"

"Seems you've put yourself in a hole, fellas" an unknown man said to them. They looked up to see a guy that wore clothing that they've never seen before.

"Who are you?" One knight asked.

"Before you ask me questions, I have one question to ask you. What are you doing with a tied up girl in your carriage? Don't make me ask twice" the man stated.

They both turned white as snow

"Why should we answer you!" One tried to mock, but a loud noise erupted the area and something came flying right at him and clipped his side. Blood started to trickle out his side.

"What was that!?" The guard asked gripping his side. Suddenly the ground regained it shape and the ice melted away.

"So this has a timer, good to know" the unknown man said out loud. The uninjured knight grabbed his sword and dashed towards the man. Before he could take a swing, something hit his hand and it made him drop the sword. It had the same noise as before. The knight grabbed his hand, but before he could look at the unknown man, a full force kick sent him flying back towards the other knight.

"I told you I don't want to ask twice"

"Know your place peasant!" The knight gripping his side said while drawing his sword. The unknown man sighed,

"Really? You're still choosing to fight?"

The knight growled and dashed towards him. When he went to slash at the man, the sword hit something solid. The knight looked to see a wooden object blocking the sword.

"Great, you scratched my rifle stock. You're gonna pay now" the man said. The knight didnt have anytime to react as he was punched in the gut and in the head multiple times. The unknown man finished him off by roundhouse kicking him towards the other knight.

The other knight, still holding his hand, looked at his comrade in shock. The few blows instantly knocked him out. He looked at the unknown man in complete and utter fear.

"W-who are you?" He stuttered.

The man sighed and shook his head. "Thought I told you I was the one asking the questions. You've wasted my time, I advise you to leave before I do something I will not regret" he threated while twirling one of the unknown weapons in his hand.

The knight grabbed his comrade and threw him over the shoulders and started to run towards the direction they came from.

"All broth and no beans" Y/N said as he watched the two knights run away. He went to walk towards the carriage, but stopped to think about what he just said.

"All broth and no beans? Why did I say that? Great, I'm going to end up just like Erron."

Y/N walked over towards the carriage to find the girl that was captured. He removed the flap covering the carriage. He spotted the girl and removed the cloth covering her head. Y/N took a step back in disbelief.

'Whoa, she's beautiful'

Time Skip

Night came quickly for Y/N. He ended up taking the carriage and all the items the knights left. As for the girl, she was drugged and was passed out sleeping. Y/N fixed up a potion to sober the girl up, he also used his poncho to cover her while she slept, there was no telling how long it will be when she will wake up.

Y/N started to make a fire. Right before it got dark, he went fishing for a little bit to have dinner. Him and the unknown girl were on the outskirts of a nearby town. Y/N couldn't remember the name of it. They did have an inn, but pulling a carriage and having a knocked out girl would be suspicious. So Y/N played the waiting game.

"What a day" Y/N said to himself while preparing to cook. He looked at few more icons and his stats.

Y/N Gunslinger Lvl 15
HP:507
Mana:368

"Battling people gets me exp too? That's neat. My hand to hand combat skill points went up a bit. Though, I don't think I can technically do the same exact stuff as Erron Black does in Mortal Kombat." He said to himself, but a new message appeared on his screen.

New Items Unlocked
New Variation Unlocked

"Huh? What is this?" He asked himself. He quickly looked at the new items that were unlocked.

Caltrops: Throwable item, Prevents Opponents from running and casually drains opponents health.

Acid Bottle: Throwable item, drains opponents health quickly, could have a side effect of short paralysis.

Sand Bomb: Throwable item, quickly stuns opponents. Can be enhanced with other combinations.

"Ain't that just sweeter than honey" Y/N said after looking at the new items. It took a second, but he realized what he just said,

"Seriously why am I saying this all of the sudden? It's like I'm gradually becoming a Texan from being Erron Black"

Y/N sighed, he then went to look at the new variation that was unlocked. The icon had a 'change' button on it. He focused in and all of the sudden his whole outfit changed.

Y/N lost his hat, rifle, and leather mask. He was now wearing a metal mask, and had a sword on his back. Everything else stayed the same. He noticed a slight change in the upper lefthand corner of the screen.

Y/N Outlaw Lvl 15
Hp:507
Mana:368

"What the? I can switch between variations in this world? Kinda like I can in Mortal Kombat? Sweet!" Y/N yelled in excitement. Unfortunately for him, that stirred up the girl in the carriage.

"Shit I didnt mean to do that" he commented while switching back to Gunslinger. He then overheard her waking up and quickly realizing what her situation was.

He heard her rustle around and mumbled a few things. Y/N decided to just let her be and everything will be clear. That's what he hoped for at least.

She slowly got out of the carriage with the poncho in one of her hands. She was very cautious when she turned the corner and spotted a man she didn't recognize.

Y/N looked up to see the girl. She had long silver white hair with cat ears poking out on the sides of her head. She had big green eyes that looked at Y/N in fear and curiosity. She had some type of uniform on, nothing Y/N hadn't seen before. It was blue and white and had a half coat that was tied together by a red string.

"Did..." she started but she was very nervous talking to the man. "Did you save me?" she whispered. Y/N nodded and spoke,

"Yes ma'am I did. I was leaving Siltvelt and I happened to see those knights with a grin that no knight should ever have. Long story short, you were drugged. I fixed ya up a potion, ya feeling better?"

'Jesus Christ! Wheres the turn off switch for the country boy accent?'

"Yes, I am. Thank you for everything" she replied in gratitude.

"Good to hear sweetheart. You've had a long day, want any food?" Y/N asked while showing the fish he caught and was cooking. The girl nodded and sat down near Y/N. He kept finding himself staring at the girl. She noticed it and look away in embarrassment.

"U-uh this is your poncho right?" She asked showing the clothing item.

"Yes it is, didnt want you getting cold while you slept." He replied while cooking one of this fishes.

"Thank you" she then got quite again. Y/N didn't want to bug her to death, but something wasn't right. She was definitely not from this world, just like him.

"What's your name?" She asked trying to break the silence.

"Y/N Black, yours?"

'Wait, why did I say black at the end? Can I seriously not control my own speech?'

"Sistine Fibel" she quickly replied. She was fiddling around with her fingers and not making any eye contact. Y/N understood why and he doesn't blame her. She got kidnapped and now she's sitting by someone she doesn't know. Y/N sighed, he wanted to see if his assumptions were correct.

"Pretty name" Y/N started, he then took a deep breath. "I suppose you ain't from around here. I'm not at least, but I haven't seen anyone with your clothing around the places I been."

Sistine turned around in curiosity, "is it that obvious?"

Y/N nodded his head, "yeah, but neither am I. You seen anyone that looks like me?"

"Actually I dont know. Those knights where the first people I saw when I got here" Sistine whispered.

'Just like me' Y/N thought

"Well we're in the same cotton field girl. I ain't from here either. Did you happen to be summoned here?" Y/N asked the silver haired girl. She gave him a confused look.

"Actually, this is an accident caused by an incorrect spell cast. This uniform I'm wearing is from my school in my world. We were learning new spells and there was this one where it allows us to see what is actually going on in the book. Unfortunately I said the spell in a sequence that made me come into this book." She then yawned. Y/N looked at her in surprise.

"I see, you're still tired. Tomorrow morning we will get you new clothes. You stand out too much in that git up" Y/N said pointing at her. She looked at him like he was insane.

"But I dont have any money" she said.

"Don't worry about it, it's on me. I'll tell you my story tomorrow. For now, get some true shut eye. I'll keep on the lookout for anything suspicious." He replied. He then handed her the poncho back.

"So you don't get cold" he said with a smile. She took it and put it on.

"Just like when Mr.Radars did in training" she whispered to herself. Y/N didnt hear that part, she told him goodnight and went back to the carriage. However, before she went to sleep she spoke to Y/N once more.

"Thank you Y/N, for everything. Try to get some sleep as well. Goodnight." She smiled. Y/N was taken back on how beautiful she looked when she smiled. He shook the thought off and replied to her.

"Don't worry about it Darling. Get some shut eye"

Sistine's face turned red as a tomato and she quickly went into the carriage to go to bed. Y/N sighed at what he just said.

"Really? Darling? Man what am I going to do with talking like Erron Black." He then looked up towards the sky and saw the stars out. They looked beautiful, even though this wasn't his home. Suddenly something popped into his mind.

"If she's here by an accidental spell cast, how is she going to get home? I get to go when the waves are gone, but I dont know her situation"

He then groaned,

"Why does the weird shit happen to me?"

Here we go! A little later than I anticipated, but I got the chapter out. Now, why Sistine Fibel from Akashic Records? To be honest, don't know. I liked her from the beginning and that was one of the few animes I watched when I started. She's been sitting around in my drafts for a while and I thought this could be her chance. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Until next time!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

213K 4.1K 34
(I DO NOT OWN THE RISING OF THE SHIELD HERO!) Lives Were Saved! Thanks To Y/N L/N, A Young Boy At The Age Of 17. He Had Done His Best To Save People...
4.9K 115 12
The Rising Of the Shield Hero! You and your step-brother Naofumi had never been particularly close, even as you grew up. Your mother's attention had...
13.6K 317 17
The four cardinal heroes turn up, you've heard it before right? But what you didn't know was that one extra hero turned up , the staff hero, who spec...