Bellissimo Angioletto | T STA...

By sebastiodon

"They say the loveliest angels make the cruelest demons, and my darling, you were so kind and beautiful befor... More

Introduction
Prologue
One
Two
Four
Five

Three

198 4 9
By sebastiodon

Sasha paced around her apartment as she waited for Tony to arrive. She'd cleaned it thoroughly while she waited, and she hoped it was fit for her boyfriend to see. Larry was chirping, no doubt her anxiety had rubbed off on him.

"Don't mess this up for us," she told the chinchilla. 

As she was double checking to make sure everything was as cleaned as she liked, the buzzer went off, and she went to answer it.

"Who is it?" she asked, just wanting to make sure it was Tony.

"Only the most charming guy in the world," Tony's voice came back. "Probably the luckiest too, but that remains to be seen yet."

At that response, Sasha giggled. "Hm...I'll allow you to come in." She buzzed Tony in, praying this would go well.

After just a couple more minutes, there was a knocking at the door. "It's me, I promise," Tony called.

Sasha looked through the peephole before grinning and unlocking the door to let him in. "Hey." She smiled at him.

"Hey," he said, leaning in and pressing a kiss to her lips. "I believe there was someone rather important to you that you wanted me to meet?"

"Oh, yeah." Sasha took his hand and led him over to the chinchilla cage. "This is Larry."

Larry sniffed at the air, putting his little paws on the bars of the cage.

Tony put his hand out for the chinchilla to smell. "Hey there, boy," he whispered. "Aren't you absolutely adorable?"

The white-grey chinchilla sniffed a little before moving away.

"I think he's satisfied," Sasha chuckled. "Do you wanna feed him?"

"Would he be okay with that?" Tony asked. "I don't want to make him super uncomfortable."

"He loves food, of course he'd be okay with it. I've been holding back his treat today so you could give it to him. Then he'll definitely like you."

"Alright," Tony said, chuckling. "I'll do it then." He smiled at her.

She blushed and went to get some lettuce out of the fridge. "He gets this once a week. He shouldn't have it all the time, but he loves it." She opened the cage and took him out, handing the lettuce to Tony. "Here, hold it out to him."

He did as she told him to do. "Why shouldn't he have it all the time?" he asked. "Isn't lettuce good for him?"

"I've read that they shouldn't have it all the time since it can give them tummy aches," Sasha explained.

Larry sniffed at Tony's hands before he took the lettuce from him, chirping happily as he ate it. He looked up at Tony for a moment and made a sort of purring noise before going back to his treat.

"He likes you."

Tony chuckled. "I'm glad to have the chinchilla's approval," he told Sasha, smiling. "Seriously though, I know some people are kind of strict about not dating someone their pets don't trust, so it's nice that he likes me. Would he hate it if I pet him?"

"No, I'm sure he'd be alright with it." Sasha took him out of the cage and went to sit on the couch. "He's so soft."

Following her, Tony sat down next to the redhead and stroked his hand through the chinchilla's fur. "Yeah he is," he said, smiling. "He's adorable too."

As Tony continued to stroke him, Larry chirped happily.

"Are you ready to go on our date?" Tony asked Sasha.

"Oh...I might have to change quick."

"Why?"

"Because of what I'm wearing to hold a chinchilla."

"Oh yeah," he said, chuckling. "Alright, go on and change. I'll be here waiting for you." He leaned in to press a quick kiss to her lips.

"Okay." She grinned, as she put Larry back into his cage.

As she got ready in her room, nervousness started to creep in. What if someone saw them? What if it caused her to get fired? Oh, god, what if Tony got sick of her? What if their interview had been some kind of fluke, and he decided he didn't actually like her, that they didn't actually have any chemistry to make any kind of relationship work? 

Sasha forced herself to calm down. If all she did was focus on 'what if's' she wasn't going to enjoy the night. If anything, at least she'd get some good food out of this. She walked back out into the living room. "Hey."

"Hey," Tony said, smiling. "Ready now?"

She nodded her head.

"Alright then, let's go," he said, smiling at her, as he held his hand for her to grab.

She took it, grinning. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see when we get there," he replied, winking at her.

She giggled and leaned against him, and he lead her down to the car where Happy was waiting for them. Once they got into the car, Happy took off, driving at a leisurely pace.

Tony turned to Sasha and smiled brightly at her. "You look absolutely stunning today, by the way."

Sasha blushed and smoothed her dress. "You look really handsome."

"Don't I always?" He teased.

"Hm...I'll have to think about that," she quipped back.

"I'm offended," he said, clearly mock-hurt.

Just then, Happy pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant that looked even fancier than the one they'd had their interview at.

Sasha spluttered, choking on her own spit. "Where are we?"

Tony grinned mischievously. "Why, we're where we're gonna have dinner, of course."

"Tony, I can't afford food here! I probably can't even afford wine!"

"So?" he asked. "I'm paying, aren't I? You can pay for any dates you pick where we're going, and I'll pay for all the ones I pick where we're going."

"Tony!" Sasha felt like she was about to have a heart attack.

He frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I...nothing, it's okay. I just feel bad that I can't pay you back."

He shrugged. "You don't have to pay me back though," he said. "What do I have to do to get you to understand that?"

"I just feel like I'm taking advantage of you."

"You're not taking advantage of me if I'm the one offering," he said, smiling. "I want to pay for you because this is a date, and I want to treat you right, okay?"

"Okay..." Sasha murmured

"What?"

"No, nothing." She kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry if I'm acting like I'm ungrateful..."

"You're not," he reassured. "I understand where you're coming from. I just want to be able to treat you properly now that we're dating." He leaned over to give her a gentle kiss. "Come let's go, they're only going to hold our seats for a little longer considering how I didn't put in any kind of reservation besides a quick call this morning."

"Okay." Sasha smiled at him, getting out of the car.

They headed into the restaurant at that, and after a quick talk to the hostess on Tony's part, they were lead to a quiet table in the corner of the restaurant. A waiter came up to them shortly after, taking their drink orders, and then leaving them with their menus.

Once he was gone, Tony turned to Sasha, a huge grin on his face. "Tell me a bit about yourself," he suggested. "Besides everything I already know, that is."

Sasha smiled back at him, unable to help it. He looked so adorable... "Well, you may have already guessed, but I'm Irish. I grew up in Ireland on a farm, but I moved here for college. I majored in journalism and I've never looked to go back to Ireland because of a lot of laws I don't agree with there." She took a sip of water that the waiter had brought them for while they waited for their drinks. "What about you?"

He shrugged. "I'm sure you already know most things about me thanks to all the reporters that have been endlessly stalking me since the day I was able to talk."

"I mean, I haven't really kept up with stuff on you..." Sasha blushed when she told him. 

"You haven't?" he asked. "Well...let's see. I had a shitty dad, which you knew about already. He pressured me into growing up far too fast, graduated from college at age seventeen. At that same college, I met the man who has become my best friend, Colonel James Rhodes, although I call him Rhodey. Age 21, I lost both my parents and was forced to grow up even more and take over the company. Lots of company stuff then, lots of weapon creating. Slept with lots of people there too. Then, I got kidnapped, taken hostage, realized that my weapons were being used by terrorists, came back, disbanded the weapon creating part of my company, and then met you."

"I thought shutting the weapons down was cool," Sasha murmured. "It seems like you've had a hard life. I'm sorry about that."

He shrugged. "It's fine. I'm over it." He smiled at her. "Decide what you want yet?"

"I think I'm gonna go with sliders. You?"

"They make excellent steak here," he said, grinning.

"Can I steal a bite?"

"Of course you can."

"Thanks." Sasha smiled at him.

The waiter came back over then, and Tony and Sasha gave him their orders before they just continued talking to each other about their pasts, mainly with Tony telling her more about his past, especially his mother. Sasha was glad it seemed as though he had at least been close to one of his parents. After a while, their food came for them, and they started to eat.

After a few moments of them eating in quiet, Sasha broke the silence. "How are you feeling? I know some of your wounds were acting up the other day..."

He shrugged. "Yeah," he murmured. "I'm fine right now though, for the most part.

"Okay." She reached across the table to take his hand. "You know you can talk to me about it, right?"

"Yeah," Tony murmured. "It was...it's not a pretty story though. The whole story is just...yeah." He frowned at her.

Sasha gave his hand a squeeze. "When you decide to tell me, I'll be here for you."

"I...they tortured me, Sasha," he breathed.

"Oh, Tony..." Her heart felt like it was about to break for him.

"They wanted me to make them the Jericho Missile and they tortured me so I would do it," he whispered.

"How did you get out?"

He shook his head. "I don't want to talk about that out here," he murmured.

"Okay." She kissed his hand.

He smiled faintly at her. "Thank you," he whispered.

"You're welcome."

"You still want a piece of steak?" he asked her, clearly looking to change the subject.

"Yeah." She smiled at him, feeling guilty, and worried that she'd upset him.

He held his fork up to her with a piece of steak on it. "Here you go," he said, smiling at her.

She took the steak. "Damn, that's good."

His grin turned massive. "Glad you agree." He took another bite quickly and then smiled at her again. "Would you be opposed to coming home with me again tonight?"

"No, I wouldn't." She shook her head.

"Great," he replied, grinning. "Eat up then."

Sasha dug into her sliders, as Tony ate the rest of his steak, while occasionally stopping to feed her a bite of it. Once they were done, Tony called the waiter over, giving him his credit card to pay for the dinner. When the waiter came back to hand back the card, Tony took it, smiling at the guy.

"Let's go," he told Sasha, smiling, as he laid a fifty onto the table for a tip.

"That's kind of you." Sasha nuzzled him as she took his hand.

He smiled fondly at her, as he lead her out to the car where Happy was once again waiting.

Sasha pressed close to him but jumped when she saw someone taking a photograph of them.

"You alright?" Tony asked quietly

"Someone took a picture of us...".

"What? Who?" He started to look around for the person.

"I don't know...they're gone. It must have been paparazzi."

He let out a sigh. "Well, there's not much I can do about it now, I'm really sorry." He frowned slightly at her.

"It's okay...I just hope it doesn't get back to my bosses."

"Yeah," Tony murmured. "Let's just get home, yeah?" He kissed her gently on the temple. "I've got something I kind of wanted to do."

"What is it?" Sasha asked as she got into the car.

He leaned over and whispered into her ear, "I wanted to eat you out."

Sasha turned as red as her hair. "Yes, please."

"You like the sound of that?" he asked, keeping his voice down.

"God, yes...it's been so long."

"That's a shame," Tony said, smiling at her. "I'll have to make it extra special then, just for you." He gently kissed her temple.

Sasha kissed him on the lips, trembling with anticipation.

Shortly after, they arrived at Tony's mansion, and the billionaire took her hand to lead her inside. "You ready?" he asked her. 

"Yes," she whispered, nodding her head.

He smiled softly at her, and lead her up to his bedroom. "Alright," he whispered. "Let's do this." He kissed her gently.

She kissed him back, as she got undressed. "I'm ready."

"Lay on the bed," Tony murmured. "Get yourself comfortable."

Giggling, she did as he instructed. "Alright, I'm comfortable."

He kneeled down onto the floor and started to slowly kiss his way up her thighs, making Sasha moan and sigh. When he finally made his way up her thighs, and to her entrance, he lapped at it very quickly, before going back to kissing her thighs. At that, Sasha's whole body jolted and she let out a cry.

After a few more moments, Tony lapped at her entrance again, before slowly pressing his tongue inside of her.

"Tony..." Sasha moaned softly.

He started lapping at the inside of her cunt then, and after just a couple moments, nibbled gently at her clit.

Sasha's back arched and she screamed. "Yes, right there!"

Tony just let out a small humming noise as he went back to just lapping at her insides, though after a couple more moments, he slid his finger inside of her cunt as well. That caused Sasha to start to writhe and shake.

After what seemed like hours upon hours of moaning and crying out Tony's name as he ate her out like he was a starving man, Sasha came. She yelled Tony's name, gripping his hair and holding him in place. When it was over, she brought him up for a passionate kiss.

"God, you're amazing..." She panted.

He shrugged. "Just wanted to make it special for you," he whispered.

She brought him to lay down beside her. "Are you okay if I don't...you know."

"It's fine," he whispered. "I promise."

"Okay." She smiled and cuddled him. "I had a really nice time tonight."

"Me too," he whispered. "It was really great, honestly."

"Yeah...those were really good sliders."

He laughed. "I'm offended, Sasha. Really offended that that was the best part of the night."

"Hey, you tried one of them," she laughed. "Still, nothing beats Cheesecake Factory sliders. Can I take you there?"

"Of course you can," he said, smiling.

"Great." She grinned.

He kissed her gently. "You're so amazing," he whispered, as he let out a small yawn.

"So are you." She rested her head against him. "Let's sleep."

"Alright," Tony murmured, closing his eyes.

Long after Tony drifted off, Sasha stayed wide awake, unable to sleep. She couldn't stop worrying about the picture that had been taken of them...if it made its way to the desk of her boss, then she was bound to be a dead woman. There was no way she wouldn't lose her job and all credibility. In short, she'd never work again.

And...what if Tony stopped wanting her? He'd had models and famous movie stars in his bed. Why the hell would he want her for much longer? After all, she was just some reporter who liked food a bit too much. There was no way this was going to last. But she didn't want to be the one to make it stop, and she was just going to enjoy it while it lasted. 

I think this is the most I've ever updated a book in such a short period of time. Huh...writing with someone else might actually be good for me...

Let me know what you guys thought of the chapter though!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 7.4K 12
"well it's not an actual date, date. but, i mean, it- it could be if, uh, if you want it to be." ...
13.4K 512 15
You were living your best college life when your life suddenly changed after getting bit by a spider. When the Avengers, specifically Tony Stark, tak...
3.4K 90 12
Tony always tried to keep his daughter save and away from danger, what, honestly, wasn't easy for him while being Ironman. Y/n Stark on her own, alwa...
33K 651 35
A giant combination of all the mini stories and parts of stories I made while I was thriving in the Marvel fandom during COVID. Marvel does not belon...