HIGHSCHOOL ROLEPLAY 10 YEAR S...

By yellow-bubbles

A 10 year skip More

Intro
Oc 1 and 2
School
Oc 3
Oc 4 and 5
6&7&8 charcters
Oc 9
Oc 10 and 11
oc 12

oc 6

29 1 0
By yellow-bubbles

Name♀️  Sinclair Dove.

Age♀️ 15.

Gender♀️ Female.

Looks♀️

Freshman,sophomore,junior or senior♀️  Freshman.

Skills♀️ photography, archery, dexterity, gymnastics, and patient, quicker learner.

Other♀️ Sinclair is leader or captain of most clubs, especially clubs that are for fangirls/fanboys. She creates websites and is surprisingly very good at making them, she can also hack into many things like phones, computers or security cameras. Sinclair is also sorta a psychopath and gets what she wants and who she wants at all costs. She also has a very strong stomach for a young age only because when she was younger she suffered a lot but now she got adopted and has very rich parents that go out of state leaving her alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 2.6K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
39.3K 848 15
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
16.3K 562 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..