The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’• He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

๐Ÿ’” Introduction ๐Ÿ’•
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten
โค

6: She's the Heartbroken One

2.2K 140 21
By chaexjune

Every day you're saying the words that I want you to say
There's a pain in my heart and it won't go away
Now I know I'm falling in deep
Cause I need you here with me

Park Chaeyoung's POV

It has been three days after the incident with the angry man that Sunday. Jackson and I just got back from the police station to revoke the report on the man as he has apologized for his behaviour. Jackson kept scolding me for making the man being released without any punishment but I just listened to him like usual.

Actually, it is not the first time he scolded me for forgiving anyone so easily. So, my ears have got kind of used to his nagging. That is why I let him throw everything on me until we got back to the bakery. He stopped once he got his apron to start his work. I smiled at him because he knew I would remind him to work if he keeps nagging at me. Plus, I am the manager so...he listens to me in the bakery.

"I wonder how Mr Jeon is doing.", he suddenly said while wiping the chiller beside the counter.

"Why? He surely is doing fine.", I said even though I do not know how Jungkook is doing now exactly.

"Well, he helped you the other day and you said he got bruise on his back. I'm just wondering because he didn't post anything for three days straight now.", Jackson replied.

I frowned upon the words Jackson just said. "Maybe he's busy with work. Does he post frequently on IG?", I asked, suddenly felt interested to know.

"Not really. I just want to see if you still care about him.", Jackson said with a wink which made me hit his shoulder after that.

When he winced because of me hitting him, we heard the doorbell rang and looked at the entrance door. "Oh, it's him.", Jackson said.

I quickly turned around to go to the kitchen door but Jackson stopped me.

"He's here for you.", he said as he signalled me to look at Jungkook.

"Hi.", Jungkook said as he is now standing in front of the counter.

"Hey, Mr Jeon.", I said as Jackson pushed me to the counter.

"My back is 100% healed now. So, can we have our lunch today?", he asked straight away. I admit that I almost forgot about the lunch thing already.

"Oh, but I just had lunch with Jackson just now.", I said.

"Lunch with me? No, we just went to the police station. I had eaten something on the way but you didn't. You were driving, Chaeyoung.", Jackson said behind me.

I thought he has left us but...no. He just made me got caught in a lie. How dare you, Jackson Wang. I gave him a stare which made him finally backed off from us.

"You went to the police station? Why? Is there anything else happened here?", Jungkook asked.

I shook my head as I gave a sign to Somi who just took an order that I will leave for break.

Then, I walked next to Jungkook and told him, "I'll tell you later. Now, where do we go for lunch?"

❤❤❤

At the restaurant...

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I put down the glass with a little sound which showed that I was shocked of what she did. "You let him out just like that?", I asked her after she told me that the man assaulted her the other day is released from the lockup.

"Yes, because he has apologized for what he did. He knew he was doing it out of his conscious. So, I revoked the report on him.", she explained again.

I shook my head as a sign of disagreement on what she did. "You shouldn't have done that. He needed to be punished.", I told her. "Why?", she asked with just a single word.

"Well, he came to the bakery making a ruckus. He was drunk and got angry all of a sudden. He almost hurt you. That is enough reason to make him at least get imprisoned for some time.", I told her the reason that man should be punished.

However, she did not look amused with my reasoning at all. She also gave a nod with an expressionless smile. It is quite mysterious actually.

"You're right but I made this decision after thinking through about it. For me, he should be forgiven since I know he didn't mean what he did that day. It was just one of his worst days. He just broke up with his girlfriend and got mad for it. So, things are settled once he apologized to me.", Chaeyoung explained about her decision in revoking the report.

I nodded once but then, I shook my head back. I am still not satisfied with it. I want to argue about it and I did, "No, no. It's not settled that way, Chaeyoung. He can't get away for what he did to you. To me! He hit my back, remember?".

Chaeyoung nodded and smiled as if my argument is something funny for her.

"Yes, I remember that. He also apologized to you. He wanted to meet you but I said I don't know when you will come again at the bakery so he asked me to send his apology to you.", she said before taking a sip of her drink.

My jaw gaped at what I just heard as I did not like it. "How? No...he should be punished.", I said as I pouted while looking at Chaeyoung.

She giggled at me before saying that I should not act like a child just because of that matter.

"It's not just a matter, Chaeyoung. He hurt me, my back. My back is still hurting. He should...", my words are cut by her as she finished it her way.

"He should come and apologise to you himself. Okay, I'll make you see him next time so he can apologise in front of you himself.", she told me.

"Wait a minute. You said your back is still hurting?", she suddenly continued as if she just remembered something.

"Wait. You said your back is healed 100% at the bakery, you were lying?", she asked me after that which made me realized that I just got caught red-handed by her.

"Uh.. you lied about lunch earlier! So, we're even. Now back to the man's issue.", I said in which made her nodded while rolling her eyes at me.

Then, I continued the conversation about the man earlier, "I want him to be in jail so he learns not to make such a scene again."

This time, Chaeyoung stared me down with a sigh that looked quite intimidating. "That man was heartbroken. Of course he'd do some stupid things because of it. Why can't you understand it a bit?", she said to me.

"Okay, he was heartbroken but that doesn't mean he can go around saying he hate the place and want to hurt someone. What if someone got badly injured or even worst, die?", I retorted not knowing why I am still keeping the topic going on.

"But no one die, right? No one's injured so bad, right? Maybe you hurt your back but it's healing now after few days. Why can't you understand how a person acts when they just broke up? When they are heartbroken? Don't you ever had those days too? When you are heartbroken?", she replied to me.

I did not know why it sounded so hurting to hear those words from her but it definitely shut me up.  She stood up right after saying those things and left me alone at the table. I watched her steps and saw that she was going to the toilet. Maybe she needed to pee or wash her face or...just needed to be alone for a while. I needed it too because I need to think what just happened between us.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

"Why did he keep on talking about that man? He can just shut his mouth after I said he apologized.", I talked to myself as I am on my way to the toilet.

I did not want to pee or anything, I just wanted to go away from Jungkook for a while. Talking with him about understanding a person's feelings is really just wrong. He really did not care about other people. He did not care what that man was feeling when he got furious that day.

Yes, that man was wrong but he did it because he was angry. I understand that but why can't Jungkook understand it too? He had been heartbroken before, right? How did he feel when he was heartbroken? Was he all fine and not trying to do something stupid because of it? Was he all good and just moved on easily? If yes, he would not become like how he is now.

A few minutes later, I went back to the table where Jungkook is and sat in front of him quietly. Then, I finished my drink and told him that I want to go back to the bakery. He did not say much too and just went to the counter to pay for our meals. Right after he is done with it, he drove me back to the bakery in a silent journey.

When we reached in front of Euphoria Bakery, he called my name which made my hand stopped from opening the door of his car.

"I'm sorry.", he said to me. I asked him for what was he sorry for and he looked away from my eyes as if he was thinking what to say to me.

"I think I said something wrong...to you earlier...at the restaurant. I'm sorry for that.", he answered.

"I'm really sorry, Chaeyoung.", he continued.

Then, I nodded as I thanked him for the lunch and said goodbye to him before I went out of his car.

❤❤❤

An argument between them?? How is Jungkook going to fix this?

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892 30 20
WARNING: Some of this content may be triggering! Contains mature content, in many different ways. -Teaser- - No! Get off me! I screamed and yelled in...
179K 10K 33
It's hard to court someone especially when you're a girl. And it's even harder when that someone still can't recover from his past and you of all peo...
6.6K 532 37
What if the guy tries to break the heart of the girls๐Ÿ’”? Or what if the girls are trying to break the guy's heart๐Ÿ’”? Will the guy succeed? Or Will t...