Mama Bird (SS sequel)

By Rumblerina

Isabelle is an old woman. What happens when she gets her hands on another time turner? (sequel to Saving Sna... More

1. Memories
2. A strange little voice
3. Hello, baby bird
4. Let the shipping commence
5. An Animagus
6. Promises
7. We're all just Ordinary Humans
8. Good girl
9. All about those books
10. Eighth year
11. Wattpad
12. Fighting in Hogsmeade
13. Christmas yet again
14. Whoopsies
15. All actions have consequences
16. Lily and James
17. Sacrafice

EXTRAS

300 28 8
By Rumblerina

So I missed out a lot in the story, I know. That's what the one shot was supposed to have a bit of.

But that was bonding time as requested so I only managed to put one thing I missed in there. That's why I created this new book called....

SAVING SNAPE EXTRAS

Yes, it's all capitals. Can't miss it.

Each part is dedicated to something people wanted me to put in. You're allowed to request as usual. I don't have a cover for it so I'm letting you guys make some. It'll be a little competition. You can find the details on the first part of the book.

Some things it'll include:

Olivia McDonalds ring

The One Shot (yeah, I'm moving it to there)

Don't know how to explain this very much. I don't exactly have a name for her yet, but my friend will get it when I say Tabitha. She's a new character I guess, but she isn't Tabitha.

I'll get HRK to rewrite Hazel's death scene, since Hazel deserves that for being there for everyone.

I'll try to put the kids in as well. (One thing you should know about me, I like to connect my books to each other a little bit with just a little quote or a name or something. Thumbs up to the people who spotted it in SLF. I'll do that while the kids and are at Hogwarts.)

And then it'll just be what you guys request. They'll be shorter than the actual chapters but yeah.

See you there!

~Ericano

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 28.9K 31
𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘕𝘈𝘓 | in which jasmine potter, aka the girl who lived, get's sent back thirty years into the past and falls for her godfather - while ha...
231K 7.9K 69
𝘈𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴... 𝘪𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥...
136K 4.7K 75
When a young girl befriends both the Marauders and Severus Snape, chaos ensues as she is constantly forced to pick a side. Tensions rise as she is in...
164K 6.4K 103
'Andante, Andante Oh, please don't let me down' In which Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague just wants to be loved and to be in love during the midst of c...