Love Patton~ (Sanders sides l...

By Levi_badass

Logan loves Patton, that's common knowledge. but what happens when Logan finds something...odd. MAJOR FUCCIN... More

Chapter 1
Very important A/N
Dont be an ass A/N

Chapter 2

2.4K 106 385
By Levi_badass

(Trigger warning for Remus's death.)

Logan and Patton sat down in bed, trying to get Logan's thoughts and memories in order. Patton told him stories, while Logan listened,and slowly regained his memory of the 3 month time gap. He remembers when they become boyfriends, (that explains the use of nicknames), when Patton got checked out of the hospital, when they started living together. He remembers it all now.

Patton and he spent lots of time together after that, talking, going to the movies, the park, the library etc...

The held hands everyday, they casually kissed, they just enjoyed life together. They were head over heels for each other.

Four months later...

"Patton, will do do me the honor of making me the happiest man alive, and marry me?" Logan asked, down on one knee, infront of the beach, with a small white box holding a light blue teardrop diamond ring.

"Yes. YES YES YES YEEEEEES LO!!!" Patton screeched at Logan trampling him as he jumped in to his boyfri- no, his fiance's arms.

They were both overjoyed! They could now both marry the man that they love!!! They could now marry each other and live happily ever after!! Right?

2 months later

Their wedding was two weeks ago. The married couple were happier than ever!! They loved the living hell out of each other. The dedicated their lives to each other. Logan loved Patton more than himself.

Logan was invited to attend his friend Roman's brother's funeral. Roman's brother was named Remus. No one liked him, not even Roman. But he was obliged to go seeing as Roman was his friend.

Logan then realized something strange, very strange. Whenever he was hanging out with any of his friends, Patton wasn't there. Patton never showed up to any social gatherings like he usually would. Roman didn't even invite Patton to the funeral.

Logan went up to Patton to ask about it.

"Hey Pat? Why aren't you coming to the funeral" Logan inquired.

"Oh, I just don't feel too well, I'm exhausted for some reason." Patton responded with a slightly faltering smile, showing that he was indeed tired.

Logan nodded, kissed his head and began driving to the funeral.

Time skip to the burial

Logan was just getting ready to leave. He said goodbye to his friends and began retreating to his car when he spotted something familiar. Dead flowers left one someone's grave. He had no idea who's grave it was, but a flashback took him buy surprise as soon as hee'd seen it.

The flashback portrayed a rainy day; gloom filled the air with a eriee and dark feeling. The Logan in the flashback was kneeling down at the grave laying down a bouquet of Hymalayian blue poppies, murmuring something, then walking off.

After the mysterious flashback, Logan found himself walking towards the grave, studying the flowers carefully, and deducting that they were indeed withered Hymalaiyan blue poppies.

Roman, who had been standing and staring at his brother, Remus's newly added gravestone, spotted Logan across the field staring at an all too familiar grave. He pointed to his darkly dressed husband, Virgil, and pointed back to Logan.

Once Virgil understood what Roman was referring to, they made their way over to Logan and stood beside him. Logan was still examining the flowers.

"We know you miss him, we all do." Roman started.

Logan looked up in confusion, titling his head to the side and raising his eyebrow questioningly.

"We always new you had a fondness for him. He made us all smile" Virgil finished.

They both went to lean on Logan (who was still not understanding) comfortingly.

It wasn't until he looked at the gravestone did he realise....

Patton Heartflake
Age at time of death: 29
Cause: Car crash
October 19th 1990 - July 14, 2019
Last words: Love Patton.

Logan's breath hitched in his throat. Suddenly, memories began flooding back to him of what really happened in those three months.

•Patton's car crash.
•Him being in the hospital, in a coma.
•Logan himself being there when the line went flat.
•Him sulking, and being at the funeral.
•Him laying down the flowers at the grave.
•Him waking up, with Patton being infront of him, not remembering anything mentioned prior.
•Him being flooded with fake memories of what happened with in those three months.

Logan suddenly became panicked. He harshly pushed Roman and Virgil off of him. He breathing heavy and uneven. His eyes gone wide and wild, like a madman.

"That- THAT'S NOT P-POSSIBLE!" he screamed getting everyone's attention.

Virgil and Romans eye widened in shock.

"IT CAN'T BE! PATTON CAN'T BE DEAD, I TALKED TO HIM THIS MORNING- DON'T TOUCH ME!!" he belted at Roman who tried to calm him down.

"STOP IT! STOP IT all of you...STOP IT!! I'VE BEEN WITH HIM! I-I-I MARRIED HIM EVEN- HE'S AT HOME RIGHT NOW,  HE'S NOT DEAD!" Logan protested with all his might, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

"Logan calm down. Patton can't be at you home...you know that...you were there when he-" Roman was cut of in the middle of his speech by Logan picking him up by the collar of his shirt, tears openly streaming down his face.

"SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP!!! HE'S NOT-" Logan was cut of from being harshly shoved to the ground.

Virgil shoved him, and went to help Roman up, hugging him.

"Listen Logan. I don't know what the f*** got to your brain. But Patton is dead. Patton's been dead. For a really long time now. Snap out of it!" Virgil said, looking Logan dead in the eye.

Logan sprinted to his car. Only thoughts being in his head:

If Patton was dead, who had he been hanging out with?
Who did he kiss?
Who did he date?
Who did he marry?

Logan successfully reached home safely, and burst through his bedroom door, expecting to se Patton, or what he thought was Patton, sitting there.

Instead he was greeted with a note on his bed.

'I see you've figured it out...'

Looking up, he spotted a carving on his wall.

It was a picture...

Of a snake with two heads, pointing in opposite directions.

The snakes tail seemed to be pointing to something. His bedside table. Looking at that. He found another carving. Words this time.

It said...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
173K 17.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
451 110 5
"ะฅะฐั€ะถ ะฑะฐะน. ะšะพะผะฟะฐะฝะธ ะฝัั€ั‚ัะน ะถะฐะปะณะฐะฝ ะดะฐั…ัŒ ะฑะฐะปะณะฐัั‹ะณ ั‡ะธะฝัŒ ัะฐะถ ะดัะฒััะปะถ ั…ะฐัั…ั‹ะณ!" /2024.05.04/ -
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...