Love sick (BnHA Various x Rea...

By Awesomelemonaids

I love you and you love me, but we're sick. We drove each other insane with our obsession and infatuation. Yo... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

14

4.3K 211 161
By Awesomelemonaids

Disclaimer: These next parts are going to contain characters which have appeared in the manga but will be in the fourth season of the anime. These people include Overhaul, Sir Nighteye, Hawks, Eri eventually, Fatgum... and maybe some others, I'm not sure yet. Continue at your own risk, unless you've read the manga or are in the future where season 4 is already out.

--------------------------------------------

"Thanks for today!" Ojiro called as he rushed towards the car which had come to pick him up. I sent him a wave as it drove away. When it had turned the corner and disappeared from view, I started walking towards the train station. Checking my phone, I saw that there was no reply from Hitoshi so I wondered if he had seen my message at all. I just hoped that it wasn't the case and he had just ignored me, that way I wouldn't have to deal with those bastards from the hero association any time soon.

Taking a deep breath of fresh air, I stepped onto the platform, there not being much time left before the next train would arrive. I watched as it pulled up a few seconds later, a hoard of people coming off. Slipping through the train doors, I found myself in a carriage which was quite full despite the amount of people that had just left it. This meant that there would definitely be no seats left.

I remember in times like these, Hitoshi would usually stand and hold onto the railing above since he was so tall. Then he'd let me hold onto him, ensuring that I stayed close for the entirety of the trip. I never really worried about perverts since I could just use my quirk and even though Hitoshi's quirk couldn't save me, I felt safe in his presence.

There was no logical reason why I should feel that way, but I just do. If something were to happen, I'd be a lot more capable but I still seemed to rely on him. It made me wonder about why he had been avoiding me today. Was it because I was still relying on him even though I didn't need to anymore? Now that I had made friends of my own I could just sit with them, talk with them, spend all my time with them. Hitoshi was there because I had no one and now that I have people, does he think that he's not needed anymore?

I felt an emotional urge in that moment, a pang to the chest which filled me with dread and uncertainty. My lips curved downward into a frown, the air, despite the amount of people around me, feeling cold.

I felt... sad.

I may not need Hitoshi anymore, but that doesn't mean that I don't want him. I want him to be near me, I always have and that will never change. Where were all these new 'friends' when I was being pushed around during middle school? No there, Hitoshi was the only one who came to my aid. He knew that there were bad things in my past but he never questioned them, he just told me to shut up and gave me a hug. It was simple but effective, helping fill the voids created every time I was cut off from another hero who I grew to love like an older brother or sister, or maybe even as parents.

Where were they?

But how can I blame them? I can't. They didn't even know I existed then and some of these kids, we aren't even really friends yet. Midoriya, sure he said we were friends but does he mean it? He already has Uraraka and Iida, does he really need me as well?

I couldn't help but ask myself all of these questions, making me really confused and generally disorientated. Holding onto the bar above as best as I could, I did my best not to bump into anyone. We stopped at another station, this one meant that the next stop would be mine to get off and go home. Well, back to the Shinso's anyway.

In an attempt to distract myself from the annoying thoughts which continued to plague my mind, I began looking around the carriage in hopes of finding a distraction. Maybe I would see someone picking their nose and feel a little amusement in catching them or see someone looking at something NSFW on their phone, I'm sure people do that on the train.

But instead my eyes immediately locked onto something else. It was a man, a young man who looked to be a bit older than me. He could be twenty or maybe even younger, like eighteen or nineteen. It was hard to tell but from what I could see, he looked mature.

He wore a black cloth mask which covered his mouth and nose, his golden eyes staring down at his phone past his long eyelashes. He looked familiar, it was painful how familiar he was. His auburn hair was short and shaggy accompanied by three piercings on his left ear. My mind grew foggy as I tried to remember who this was, had I seen them at school? Were they an older student?

No, that couldn't be it. Had I met them when I was in middle school, there was a high school near the middle school Hitoshi and I went to, maybe he went there. But it couldn't be, he must be from somewhere else. I wondered if I had seen him while I was moving around with heroes, perhaps he was a relative of a hero I had stayed with? But that also didn't seem right so the only explanation was that...

I had met him before all of that.

Before U.A

Before the Shinso family

Before the heroes and hero association

Back when I lived with my family...

My real family

Then it hit me, a bad taste in my mouth which was his name.

"Kai."

"Kai Chisaki," I whispered.

I froze as the man rubbed his eyes, opening them a moment later to reveal that they were no longer the gold I remembered them to be. This guy wasn't who I thought he was, my mind had conjured the illusion, reminding me of everything that had happened between myself and the man named Kai Chisaki.

It was the mask that the man wore, the black cloth one that Kai sported every day. I never came to know why he wore it, he seemed perfectly fine when he was around me. I watched the man carefully, trying to see if there was anything else that could've triggered my hallucination. The guy did have piercings, three in his lobe and two in the cartilage above, but that was only in the ear I could see. But it was obvious that this wasn't Kai at all, the two looked nothing alike.

When the train pulled into the station, I rushed out of the doors and ran the rest of the way to the house. It wasn't too great of a distance so I wasn't tired out when I reached the door. Opening it up, I entered, taking off my shoes at the door.

"I'm back," I called, immediately heading up to my room. I got no response besides quiet movement in the kitchen which could only be Mihoko, not wanting to see me. Climbing up the stairs, I go to my room and change. It was straight out of my gym uniform and into my pajamas, not having the intention of going downstairs and having dinner. I'm not apart of their family and I'm sure Mihoko will be over the moon if I decide not to join them.

Laying back on my bed, I pull out the comic Monoma had given me that morning and started reading, pausing only when there was a knock at the door. It didn't open so I knew exactly who it was.

"Yes?" I called, resting the open book on my stomach.

"Dinner's ready if you want to come down," Hitoshi's mother replied, unable to hide the strain from her fake smile in her voice.

"I think I'll pass, I had a lot of lunch today so I'll be fine." Normally, a mother would worry and ask again but with me, Mihoko was not like that at all.

"Okay, good night." And then she left, just like that. She hates me, I know that already, but does she need to remind me with every word she speaks to and about me. Does she not think I know about her late night rants to her husband about me?

It was a mistake to skip dinner since I had done the exact opposite as I said I had. The alarm cut our lunch in half so I never got to finish my food. But the extra stuff Lunch rush had gave me was packaged sweets and snacks so I had taken them with me before leaving the cafeteria with Tsu. I mentally thanked him, he truly was my hero in this moment of hunger and desperation.

Reaching into my school bag, I pulled them out and began eating as I continued to read the comic. I wasn't sure about the whole comic thing in the beginning but I'm actually getting into it. I knew that I'd definitely have to bring Monoma some manga to read tomorrow.

-------------------------------

I continued reading until late, my eyelids beginning to droop as I felt sleep creeping closer. Before I could fall asleep, I stuffed all of the rubbish from the snacks into my school bag and made sure to mark my page in the book before putting it on the floor beside my bed. And then I gave in to sleep, having it take over almost immediately.

I opened my eyes and noticed that I was in my classroom. Everyone else was here too, my classmates sitting in their desks, facing forward. Shota was in the room too, his sleeping bag clad figure laying on the ground with his back to the class. And even though nothing was happening, everyone continued to face forward, not moving at all. It was creepy, why were they all acting like this?

Looking around, I noticed that even the people in my row of desks were like this. Looking dead, their eyes showing no emotion whatsoever.

"Um? What happened?" I asked quietly, hoping that it was all a prank they were playing on me since I had fallen asleep in class. But I still received no answer. Getting out of my desk, I began walking around the room to see if anyone would crack. But none did, this made me worry, I knew that Ashido and Kaminari wouldn't be able to keep this up. Also, there would be a lot of other students who wouldn't want to be apart of it, some because they just didn't want to and others out of kindness towards me. I knew for a fact Iida and Midoriya wouldn't go along with it and the girls wouldn't want to be a apart of some dumb joke.

While walking around, I noticed something odd about everyone. Their left ears all had three piercings, three studs lined up along their lobe. I stood in front of Bakugou's desk and poked his forehead, something he would definitely get pissed at but he didn't react. This made me panic even more, why were they all acting like this? Why did they all have three piercings in their left ear? And generally, what the actual fuck was going on?

Next I decided to check Shota, he'd be easy to wake up if I annoyed him enough. I knelt behind him, shaking his shoulder in hopes of waking him up. But it didn't seem to work, he remained still and unmoving. Feeling impatient, I grabbed him and pulled him onto his back. His dark eyes were staring forward, having no life or emotion in them like with my classmates. But there was something that stood out even more than that. It was the fact that he wore a black cloth mask, one which send shivers down my spine.

"Shota, what's going on?" I whispered, trying to hold myself together. If this continued I worried that I might break down and have another panic attack. It had been a long time since I had one last but that didn't mean that they would never happen again. If there was too much stress and my mind was overflowing with doubt, there was a high chance it would happen. And for me and what I've been told about my quirk, it isn't a good thing.

Giving up on my class, I decided to leave and look for Hitoshi. He was the only person who could help me now, the only one I could rely on. I needed help.

Leaving the classroom, I was surprised to see Monoma standing in the middle of the corridor with the same blank stare. His body was frozen as he stood there like a statue, unmoving. I moved past him and walked towards the exit, hoping it would lead me to Hitoshi who would be in his own department building. But once I got out, I saw him. Hitoshi stood in the courtyard between the four buildings, his back to me.

"Hitoshi!" I called, hoping he would hear. But as soon as I yelled for him, he started running in the direction of the gate. Not giving up, I followed him, running as fast as I could. And even though I was using my quirk to increase my speed, he was somehow still faster.

Up ahead, someone stood with their back to the two of us, turning only when Hitoshi reached them. It looked like the two of them were talking. I badly wanted to know who it was and see them too, finally after all of this time I had found to people who were actually responsive.

"Hitoshi?!" I repeated, hoping he would turn and face me. He didn't.

I drew nearer, slowing down when there were a few meters between us. His back faced me, his attention on the person he was with. I couldn't see who they were because Hitoshi blocked my view but I could sense that something was going to happen.

"Hitoshi, are you okay?" I worried, reaching out to touch his back. But before I could make contact, Hitoshi's body disintegrated. The tiny flakes that once were his body, flying away even though I couldn't feel any wind at all.

"(Y/n)," someone called, their voice familiar. I looked up and was immediately met with the sight of golden eyes behind long eyelashes.

"It has been quite some time since we last met," he said, taking my hand with his own gloved one. I looked down at it, as the material brushed over my skin.

"Well, didn't you miss me?"

Well shit...

If you didn't already know, this is a dream. Just wanna clear that up if you didn't know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 304 44
"He positions his forehead to match hers and they both breathe heavily. She looks at his swollen lips as he looks at her heated cheeks. They both loo...
33K 907 22
What if you were making yourself suffer to let him be happy? Y/N L/N is a first year student at UA High, the prestigious academy for heroes-in-traini...
222K 6K 10
You're already aware of his villain life and you aren't involved with his villainous actions nor will he let you meet his co-workers. You didn't fall...
8.3K 164 31
✨Part 2 is out! ✨ I saw that there weren't alot of Shoji x readers so, here it is, I don't own anything, exept the story the characters and art aren'...