Saathi Pyar Ke

By RuVineet

The trifles that arose after Vineet and Ruhana's wedding subside. The ladies of the house, that is, Ruhana an... More

~Epigraph~
~Character Aesthetics~
Chapter -1 : Prologue
Chapter - 2 : Her Worries
Chapter - 3 : Moments
Chapter - 4 : Family Moments
Chapter - 5 : Shopping
Chapter - 6 : Her Move
Chapter - 7 : Good News
Chapter - 8 : Her Anger
Chapter - 9 : Facing Her
Chapter - 10 : Holiday Plan
Chapter - 12 : Trip
Chapter - 13 : Their Love
Chapter - 14 : Love Moments
Chapter - 15 : Family Moments
Chapter - 16 : Moments
Chapter - 17 : Worries
Chapter - 18 : His Mission
Chapter 19: Sudden Pain
Chapter - 20: Moments
Chapter - 21: Home
Chapter - 22: Moments
Chapter - 23: Conversations

Chapter - 11 : Moments

61 9 67
By RuVineet

Angel was happy that Sachin had got holidays after his mission. Even Vineet's holidays were sanctioned. Sachin had gifted Vineet and Ruhana, a trip to Chamba. After a funny conversation between the two brothers, their wives pulled them into their respective rooms.

Angel was sitting on the bed, as Sachin seemed to search something in his cupboard. She was looking at him lovingly. Sachin saw her gazing at him…

"what are you staring at?  I'm all yours." he said mischievously.

Angel gets up from the bed, and pulls him such that he falls on the bed. She leans over him…

"I know that. But aaj na mujhe tumpe bahut pyar aa raha hai" she said and rubs her nose on his.

Sachin eyes her… "and what is special?" he asked.

"Aaj tumne acha kaam kiya na aur fir tum bhi chutti par ho." she said as she pecked his lips lightly.

Sachin sat up and pulls her closer…

"So I should be rewarded for that, hai na!"  he asked naughtily.

Angel smiles at him… "Han zaroor. Lekin mujhe na bhook lagi hai." she said innocently.

Sachin laughs at her antics.
"Ruhana ko bolo, she will make something."  he said.

She glared at him and slapped his arm…

"Wo kyun banaye. Usey packing karne do. Tum banao. Mujhe na cheese sandwich khana hai." she demanded.

"Dekho Angel, you should eat something healthy." Sachin said.

"Mujhe cheese sandwich hi chahiye Sachin. Jao aur banao mere liye." she ordered.

Sachin sighs. He knows he can't win against his wife. Afterall, he loves her. She sometimes behave kiddishly, yet she seems more matured than him. And she was happy merely knowing that they will be alone at home. He pecked her forehead lightly and moved out of the room,while Angel moved to freshen up.

RuVi Room

Ruhana was busy packing the stuff. She saw Vineet smiling to himself. She threw a cushion at him..

"Kya hai?" he asked.

"'tum batao. Tumhe kya hua? Aise bina baat kyun muskura rahe ho?" she asked as she sat beside him.

" Soch raha hoon. Achanak we are given a holiday. Shadi ke baad toh hum kahin ja nahi paaye." he said.

Ruhana smiled…

"haan toh ab aaya na sahi waqt. Chamba is really a beautiful place. Maza aayega." she chuckled.

Vineet smiled… "Haan aur koi disturbance bhi nahi hoga." he winked at her.

"Haan, wahan tum mere sath hi rahoge. At Least kuch din ke liye hi sahi." she said.

Vineet smiled. He knew they were missing a lot in their life being CID cops. Ruhana, herself, was a CID cop, but she gave it up on her  own wish. She wanted to look after their home and Angel as well. She thought to revive Angel's business and it seemed right suddenly. Both Angel and Ruhana began working on the business together. And today, they were going on a holiday.

Vineet's reverie was broken by Ruhana’s voice. She held his hand and pulled him…

"kahan kho jaate ho? Chalo help me in packing." she said.

He held her hand and pulled her closer such that she dashed to his chest. She looked into his eyes, it seemed he wanted to say something but couldn't speak. She cupped his face and entangled his lips with hers. Their soft kiss turned into a passionate one.

Maybe that was much needed, because they might not word their feelings, yet their actions say it all. They broke apart when they were breathless . She looked at him and kissed his forehead.

"tumhe pata hai Vineet, tum kuch na keh kar bhi sab kuch keh jaate ho. Aur mujhe pata hai tum kya soch rahe ho, maine kuch special nahi kiya. Tum mere sath ho na, toh sab asaan hi hoga." she said.

He smiled, she knew whatever he was thinking. He  entangled his hand in hers and kissed on her palm. Their trance was broken by some giggling sounds. They peeped out of their room and saw Angel and Sachin on the dining table.

" Sachin give me that chocolate sauce." she said.

"bahut ho gaya angel, nahi milegi ab." Sachin said.

"Mujhe chahiye. Cheese sandwich tastes good with it." angel said.

Sachin glared at her… "No means no." he said.

Angel pouts, but grabs the bottle of chocolate sauce as Sachin was pouring juice for her. He looked at Angel and tried to snatch the bottle, but in this, Angel pressed the bottle, and some sauce spilled on Sachin's face and t-shirt. Angel broke into laughter seeing him, while sachin could just stare at her with open mouth.

Ruhana and  vineet, who witnessed this, chucked as well. Ruhana steps back..

"this was epic. But yeah, agar bhai aur Angel sath hai na, I'm sure sab acha hi hoga." she said.

Vineet nodded in affirmation, and they proceeded with their packing as they had to leave the home by eleven. Ruhana was excited, while Vineet was up to something, as he made some calls.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329 43 15
Aarna and Ruhana are two sisters. They share a soulful bond and are the only family to each-other. Life has been harsh to them but the two sisters ar...
888K 40K 66
Home To You Description: The whole world knows about them from the outside . The Three heirs of Suryavanshi's were the most popular and handsome...
1K 192 38
They are in an age where finding self happiness is claimed wrong. If you find time for yourself, it means you're not committed to your family. Ruhana...
7K 772 67
[COMPLETED] Ruhana and Vineet are childhood friends. They have been inseparable since Ruhana's birth. Vineet takes care of Ruhana in every possible...