Avengers One-shots

By skull_keep3r_

this will be all over the place, there will be: abuse sex/smut/fluff self harm identity reveal neko peter i d... More

neko peter/Steve (1)

bubble butt (starker)

9.9K 105 57
By skull_keep3r_

(Tony Pov)

i swear hes teasing me, with the tight booty shorts that fits his ass perfectly. he is leaning over the table working on one of his projects now. every time he moves i can see his v line and his butt bounces. he has been wearing short shorts for a couple of days now, just begging to be fucked. i can see a few other's staring him down to sometimes. and its not even just the avenger's, Loki and the people that work in the tower eyes him down. 

i got forced out of my mind when peter started walking out of the lab. every step he took his butt bounces. before he could leave i grabbed his wrist and pushed him against the wall.

"you think you can continue to tease everyone around you and not get attacked. well let me be the first. i have had enough of you giving me boners and leaving me to me. this time you will help me" i whisper in his ear. i can feel his breath hitch and his body shake against mine. i pin both of his arms above his head and latch onto his neck.

"tell me to stop now or i will continue. but if you say stop then never wear tight clothes by me again. im gonna fuck you over the table so now is the time to tell me to stop"i say between kisses on his neck. i stop for a sec for him to answer but i get none. so i stick my knee between his thighs and press my body against his. i bring him into a rough kiss with my hand going down his stomach. before i reach for his shorts i pick him up by the hips and push him onto the table. i roughly pulled down his shorts and flipped him over with his butt in the air and chest on the table. 

"im gonna fuck you so hard you be able to walk for a few days. even the others will notice you have been fucked" he shudders with my words. 

"please, i want you to fuck me. just give it already, iv'e waited long enough" he begs me while grinder his butt on my hard on. i grind back earning a moan from him. i stick my fingers in his mouth so i can stretch him. with enough saliva i take them out of his mouth and move my hips away from his. he lets out a whiny moan but i quickly shut him up by sticking two of my fingers into his ass, making him a moaning mess from pain and pleasure. 

"you like a little pain don't you? well this is gonna be fun. im gonna be so rough you are gonna beg to cum and then beg me to stop from to much pleasure" 

"yes~ please make me beg. ill do anything, just give it to me already" 

with him stretched enough i slam my him into his, he screams out from pleasure pain. every time i slam into him his butt bounces making me thrust harder and harder until he is not even moaning anymore, he's just screaming with pleasure. 

"aaaaah~ please make me cum. touch me, please." with him begging i reach around him and start to pump his cock. as soon as i touch him his whole body starts twitching. his whole tightens around me and his butt bounces from his intense orgasm, he squirts all over my hand and table. i pull out and turn him around so hes on his knees with his head by my dick. 

"suck" i command, he starts as soon as he hears me. i let my head fall back and pound into his mouth making him gag. after a few more thrusts i cum down his throat and he swallows it all up. pulling away from my dick he has a string of saliva and cum attached from his mouth and my dick. he collapses to the table with his head on my thigh, i run my hands through his hair.

"good boy, next time don't cum till i tell you and maybe i will give you a reward" he nods my head against my thigh and i pull his shorts back on him and send him on his way. he gets up and starts wobbling out of the lab using the wall from support, just before he leaves he turns around.

"come get me when you want me again, daddy" my eyes turn hard and he closes the door. oh he will defiantly what will come next.

BONUS!!! (peter x some avengers)

(its a couple of days after the lab sex)

(peter Pov)

i was in my room doing homework when i heard a knock, opening my door i see tony and then blackness. i start freaking out before i hear him speak.

"shhhh i got a surprise for you im sure you will love. trust me"  i nod my head and was led out of my room. i put on a flat surface with my hand tied above my head, i can feel myself getting hard just from being tied up. i hear someone chuckle and then my blindfold was token off. i look around and see Bucky, Loki, Steve, Thor, and Clint all sitting on the couch while tony was standing beside. i look at tony questionably. 

"these are all the avengers that you have been teasing. they found out that you want to be fucked so the want some." i blush a bright red and looked at the others, answering their question if its OK i spread my legs for them. Bucky is the first one up, he walks over to me with his eyes raking my body. he stops between my legs and slowly pulls down my shorts making me squirm. 

"every one of us will be filling this whole with our cum. better be prepared, we want to fuck you so you can still feel it next week" his words making me more and more hard. finally letting out my dick, another person come up behind me. looking up i see Loki standing over me pumping his hard member. i look back down when i feel something cold enter my ass, its Bucky stretching me out with lube all over his metal hand. taking out his fingers he lines up and slams into me. earning a loud moan and me throwing my head back. opening my eyes again when i feel something on my lips. i see its Loki putting his dick into my mouth. with me blowing Loki and Bucky pounding into me i already need to cum, but i cant looking at Loki i can see him with his head back and his hand glowing green probably blocking me from cumming. Bucky cums in me and then lets Steve to enter. his isn't thick as Bucky's but it's longer then his. moaning around Loki's cock sending vibrations makes him cum. he looks back down to me and exits my mouth. 

"don't worry i will be back, just not in your mouth" he whispers seductively in my ear. he was replaced my tony. 

"how do you like it so far?" he asks me. all he gets is a moan from Steve hitting my g spot. he enters my mouth and suck him greedily. Steve starts biting my neck and stomach leaving a whole bunch of marks. Steve doesn't last as long as Bucky but he does cum a lot more. he pulls out and is immediately replaced by Clint. i scream as best i can around Tony's cock. his is the biggest and longest i felt yet. i was a moaning mess by now. with so much moans, the vibrations make tony cum. i drink every last drop i can and he pulls out letting my mouth have a break, but not my throat because i keep on moaning and screaming not able to stop from Clint's cock. Clint finally cumming and leaving but keeping his hand against my hole not letting anything out. 

"you can hold so much, good boy" Clint says while kissing and sucking on my belly. after i catch my breath i feel someone else enter me in one smooth thrust.

"whoa your full, and so tight still even after m=being fucked like a slut" knowing that voice i trust back into Loki. "ooh do you like me you slut? well lets see how much i can make you scream" he thrust harder and faster hitting my g spot every thrust leaving me yelling and moaning non stop. my moans become muffled by Steve entering my mouth.  

"aah your mouth is almost as wet as your ass, so good" Steve moans. he keeps pounding into my mouth and cums, i swallow as much as i can and he pulls and empty's out the rest all over my neck and face. "you look so pretty will my cum all over you" he whisper into my ear. he goes back to the couch and sits down while Clint comes in front of my face and start to jerk off.

"i like you covered in cum, act pretty and make me cum slut" he commands. sticking out my tongue and letting my eyes roll back a little Clint and Loki both cum from my face. Loki fills me and waits a couple of seconds while he pants while Clint rubs his cum onto my lips and me licking it greedily. 

"damn that face is strong, you gotta do that more often"  Loki muttered under his breath. Tony entered me next he was the most rough. never stopping and pounding into me non stop. Bucky entered my mouth and went straight down my throat. getting pounded into roughly from both ends made me arch my back and pull on my tied hands. wrapping my legs around tony and pulling him closer trying to make me cup. iv'e been on the edge from the beginning and now im starting to go crazy. Bucky cums into my mouth and leaves to sit with the others. 

"please, please let me cum: i beg.

"when Thor cums you can cum" Loki tells me. i whimper and then moan when tony empty's into me. Thor finally comes over and unties my hand and lifts me and sits down with me on his lap. everyone surrounds me with their dicks out and pumping them. tony sticks his in my mouth while i grab Loki and Buck, Steve and Clint jerk them selves off. 

"Ride Me" i hear from behind me, looking behind me i find Thor looking at me like a piece of meat. i nod my head start pumping my hands and head and start bouncing on Thor. i can hear Thor grunting behind me and the others moaning.i bounce harder till you can hear skin slapping and my butt jiggling and pumping and sucking harder till i feel the others twitching. Thor's cock is the biggest and longest and its reaching every part inside of me. i can feel im about to cum but with that stupid spell i cant. making the same face before but letting drool and tears out i can feel everyone start to cum. i swallow all of tony and let the others cum all over my body. letting them go i put my hand on Thor's knees and arch my back and let my head roll back i bounce faster and harder. i have a look of pleasure and is covered in cum and drool. staring right into Thor's eyes i let my eyes roll back and stick my head into his neck with my back still arched off his body. im moaning into his ears and neck. licking and sucking and biting i can hear him making more and more noises. he finally gives up not touching me and grabs my hips and slams me down onto him. i scream out in pure pleasure. rocking my hips when he directs me i bring him into a fierce kiss. he grabs my throat with one hand and the other goes to my thigh and grips it leaving hand marks. i wrap my arms around his neck and sink all the way down and squeeze him as hard as i can. he grunt and thrust his hips up and empty's into me. i finally cum and scream his name as i cum all over my stomach and his legs. i grab onto his thighs and berry him more into me. with my still on his cock and his hand on my throat and thigh i look up and see everyone came again from our show. their faces are full of shock lust. 

"fuck, that was the best thing i ever saw. and the way you look with him in you and a hand around your throat is gonna make me hard again." Loki says. i smirk and berry Thor into me even more.

"ok that enough, your gonna be my cock warmer now. you took my size so well. come to me whenever you want it rough." Thor says from behind me into my ear. i nod my head yes.

"i don't want you to take it out yet, i want to be filled." i plead him. Loki starts to walk over and lists me off Thor. i whine out and he shuts me up hen he sticks a finger inside me. 

"don't let a single drop of cum out. im gonna give you something you will love so turn around and stick your ass in the air." i follow his directions and he takes his finger out but then instantly puts something else inside.

"it's a butt plug now go get ready for the team movie night. your gonna be someones cock warmer tonight so let some cum out just not all." i nod my head and start to walk to my room when i feel a slap on my ass making me moan out. i turn round to see Thor with a boner and a smug looking face.

"you will be mine tonight, the sight you are right now got all of us hard. be prepared for more." looking around i see everyone hard and staring at me with lustful eyes. i quickly hide my boner and run to my room hearing moans and grunts behind me. the butt plug going deeper making me moan out. just before i close my door i hear tony speak.

"FRIDAY send the whole video of tonight fucking to all of us and peter. and i will be taking pictures of the video and sending those to everyone to, maybe some others if peter allows." just the thought makes me hard again.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 13.3K 29
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
38.6K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
113K 239 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
91.9K 265 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)