The moon wolf

Oleh hon3yxliv

⚠️DISCONTINUED ⚠️ Book #1 in the 'Moon' series ~ The moon pack is the most powerful of them all. But every si... Lebih Banyak

*PLEASE READ*
Intro and MCs
1: arrogant boys in west hall
2: The king and his men
4: the tale of the moon wolf
5: weak?
6: Ms.Winters
7: your mine
8: feelings?
9: jealousy
10: dreams and kisses
11: Lost boys
12: the moon pack
13: luna
14: Vampires
15: bite me
16: royalty
17: Happily ever after
18: news
19: Daddys home
20: Dimitri the rat
A/N
21: The prophecy
A/n + bonus chapter :)
22: Natures beauty
23: Collateral Damage
24 (pt. 1): If only
24 (pt.2): if only
*IMPORTANT*
25: The plan
26: Burnt out Flames
PREVIEW/ANNOUNCEMENT
27: The death of a witch
28: The Soulmate Search (pt.1)
29: The trial (pt.1)
Im sorry

3: the secret

2.2K 80 1
Oleh hon3yxliv

We celebrate the fall of Xavier king.

I made myself a king

Rivers's and Xavier's words stayed In my mind the rest of the day.There was something about Xavier I've noticed since the day I met him. His grip softened after greeting my dark eyes with his vibrant blueish green ones. His subtle flirtatious hints he gives.

"He knows." I blurted out to Kiera. She raised a brow taking a bit out of her pizza.

"He's known the whole time. He's playing me..." I mumbled standing up from the lunch table. I don't care who he is. I will not let him win. I stormed off looking for him all over the school. After searching for ten minutes I heard a angry voice coming from west hall, shocker.

"You can't seriously mean that Xavier!" I peaked around the corner seeing two boys, River and Xavier.

"I said no! I'm not telling her and I sure as hell will not let my little brother tell me who I can and can't reject." Xavier spat. I clenched my jaw listening to his words.

My little brother.

"I knew it." I walked around the corner becoming visible.

"You were never on my side. This was a game." I glared at River. Xavier scoffed turning to me.

"Nows not the time princess." Xavier glared.

"I am not a princess. SO STOP MESSING WITH ME!" I yelled as my blood boiled. It's kind of hypocritical that I plan to take him down and he's just getting revenge.

"Avery, leave." River warned making my anger grow. I'm not one to get angry but it was as if something inside me was itching to escape.

My skin started to burn. Like actually burn.

"W-What's happening to me." I started to panic as my body shakes in pain causing my to fall on the ground clutching my stomach. I screamed in pain as the burning sensation grew and spreed through every inch of my skin. My vision started to blur causing even more panic.

"MAKE IT STOP!" I scream directed at no one in particular. I let out a cry of pain when the fire in my spine turned to a unbearable pain. My vision was too blurry to see and my screams were drowning out any sound but I could feel a pair of arms carrying me god knows where.

The burning grew until it became unbearable and I blacked out.

I rubbed my eyes groaning in pain at the soreness in my stomach and limbs pushing myself up. I looked around realizing I was in my room.

"How did I-"

"I brought you here..." I snapped my attention to the deep voice that was not my brothers. River gave me a sad smile.

"What happened? And how did you know where I live?" I asked taking the water and aspirin off my night stand that river had so courteously left.

"I found you passed out at the bottom of the stair case at school and I drove you home. I asked your friend Kiera where you lived." He explained. I nodded chugging down the water.

"That explains why my entire body is throbbing in pain." I winced standing up. It wasn't until I walked past my mirror and saw my face had no bruises, and my stomach which was slightly exposed from my shirt being wrinkled up was covered in black and purple bruises. My mind flashed with memories of school as a sense of fear washed over me.

"...I remember." I turned to River with a look of horror.

"Y-you know." I stuttered. He frowned. My eyes widened in realization.

Their dangerous. He knows

River and Xavier are bad news. They both know.

My guys haven't been in east territory.... that means....

I sure as hell will not let my little brother tell me who I can and can't reject...

"Oh god..." I took a step back.

"I don't know i swear! But I have heard about it before... I can help!"he took a step forward. I shook my head.

"I WILL NOT GO BACK THERE!" I yelled.

"Avery... calm down, where going anywhere." He calmed. I didn't believe him.

»»----flashback----««

Tears streamed down my face as the man pulled the knife out of my beloved mother meeting eye contact with me.

"You're next angel..."

««---flashback over---»»

My dad was a monster. When I was little I watched him plunge a knife into my mother's spleen. She didn't die but she was left with a scar reminding her of the horrible person he was. Then he took me.

"YOU CAN'T...P-please leave me alone." I broke down crying begging him to leave. His words were not calming, he was a reminder of all the horrible things my dad did to me...

"P-please I took the pills...I s-swear so y-you aren't supposed to be here..." I cried seeing my fathers face in rivers. He's here to take me back to the cell.

"Angel it's me dad." My mind was flashing between reality and my own dark nightmares.

"LEAVE ME ALONE." I cried out in bloody scream of fear.

"AVERY WHERE ARE YOU?" My mind snapped to the sound of my brothers voice and back to the man who ruined me.

"HELP ME...PLEASE HES HERE!" I screamed letting out a cry.

"Avery?!" Gray scrambled into my room looking between me and dad... no he's not real... y-

"What's wrong with her?" Someone or something spoke as my voice started to creak and my body started to shut down.

"Don't talk you'll only make it worse." Gray spoke in a hushed tone.

Wait when did he get here? W-where am I?

"G-gray? Where a-am ...w-here am i?" I croaked fighting the darkness of sleep taking over me.

"Shhh... it's ok av, your home..." He cooed.

Home...

»»---Rivers POV----««

I took the pills.

Ever since the day we met in the hallway I knew something was different about her. Something was different about Xavier too. Kiera being in my pack had to tell me that she was conspiring against Xavier and I to take over kentwood. I made a 'deal' with her because I knew if Xavier was hiding something he would have texted his beta.

She's not even a wolf so she'll be fine. I don't need a weak human as any mate.

Xavier wanted a strong Luna for his pack, even if it meant rejecting his mate.

"I'm sorry about her... she's been through a lot." Avery's brother apologized as he exited her room.

"I'm guessing you found her passed out?" He asked with a hushed tone.

"Something like that... this has happened before hasn't it?" I asked. He frown pulling a bottle of pills out of his pocket.

"Our father used to make her take these..." he tossed the bottle to me. I observed it looking at the ingredients...

"Walfsbane? Is she-"

"Yes. I know you are too, the reason we came here is to find a solution to our problem." He motioned to her room. I forwarded my brows in confusion. What kind of a person takes wolfsbane to prevent shifting? That explains what happened in the hallway...

"If she gets too angry or emotional she over powers the wolfsbane...She's only ever shifted once in her life." He frowned.

"Your killing her! Wolfsbane is poison! The longer you keep giving it to her the weaker she'll get, and then she'll DIE!" I growled. He rolled his eyes snatching the pills from my hand.

"There's not enough in them to kill her. It's just to prevent her from shifting." He explained. I don't get it? Why wouldn't she want to shift?

"But why?" I asked. His gaze harden almost as if he was remembering something horrible.

"She's a moon wolf."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.8M 94K 58
Addison Avery's life has been completely flipped upside down when her mother announced that they would be moving from sunny Arizona to the small fore...
The unnoticed Oleh Yasmine

Manusia Serigala

68.7K 1.6K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...
2.2M 56.9K 31
Hayley BloodFallen is a shy and awkward girl. Or so people thought. She goes to an all werewolf school, everyone mistreats her when her pack isn't lo...
1.1K 184 19
Autumn- I am not wolfless but my silver wolf needs my mate to unlock its potential. I'd been mateless for years until the fight that suddenly erupted...