Until The Break Of Dawn! |✔️|

By Kirsten_18

****Book 4**** A Carlisle Cullen Fanfic~~ \ I Don't Own Anything Expect For My Characters and Sorta My Plots... More

Chapter 1: яєиєѕмєє мσνєѕ & вєℓℓα'ѕ σтнєя ∂αυgнтєя
Chapter 2: яσѕαℓуи ¢σмєѕ вα¢к αи∂ ℓєαн ιмρяιитѕ
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖! ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕!
Chapter 3: αℓαяι¢ єѕ¢αρєѕ ωιтн α нувяι∂
Chapter 4: вσииιє'ѕ ριѕѕє∂
Chapter 5: иєω ρℓαи!
Chapter 6: яєиєѕмєє'ѕ нєяє & вєℓℓα'ѕ ∂єα∂! уαу!
Chapter 7: αмяιтα'ѕ & ¢αу∂єи'ѕ мαтє, тнє ωнιтє ℓιgнт?
Chapter 8: тαвιтнα'ѕ & є∂ωαя∂'ѕ ωє∂∂ιиg
ᗩTTEᑎTIOᑎ !! ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE ᖇEᗩᗪ!!!!!
Chpater 9: ʝαѕρєя ѕтιℓℓ нαѕ fαмιℓу αℓινє?
Chapter 10: ʝυѕт α ℓαzу тιмє
Chapter 11: ∂σи'т киσω ωнαт 2 иαмє тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя
Chapter 12: тнαикѕgινιиg ∂αу
𝔹𝕀𝔾 ℕ𝔼𝕎𝕊 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐𝕆ℕ𝔼
ATTENTION EVERYONE
Chapter 13: ωнαт тнє α¢тυαℓ f*¢к?
Chapter 14: яσѕαℓιє'ѕ вαвιєѕ вιятн ιѕ σи нσℓ∂
I Need Help! Re-read towards the bottom!
Authors' Note: Please Read
Author's Note: So sorry
Chapter 16: вяαи∂ иєω вєgιииιиg

Chapter 15: тнє вαттℓє тнαт ∂єтєямιиєѕ fαтє

1.2K 46 13
By Kirsten_18

The Battle that Determines Fate

****Kirsten's POV****

It was the night before the battle.

I sat down in a tent with my twins cuddling into mine and Carlisle's chest. Looking up, I saw Emmett and Edward standing beside Jasper while everyone else was sitting around the fire telling each other war stories from their past.

Grabbing two lockets out of my pocket, I passed them to the twins and opened it, revealing a picture of Carlisle and I smiling with some German engrave inside of it.

"Ich werde dich immer beschützen. Du bist mein Leben. It means 'I'll always protect you and you're my life,' and that's how much we love you." I told them as they looked at us.

"Tomorrow, I'm gonna need you two to stay with Damon and Bonnie. No matter what, even though you have your gifts. Bonnie and Damon will take care of you no matter what the cost is. I just want you both to be safe if anything were to happen to us." I said, noticing tears brimming the twins' eyes. Carlisle grabbed Rita while I grabbed Cay and we gently pulled them into us, hugging them. "Hey, my babies, it's alright. You're both gonna be safe. Always, we promise."

~later at midnight~

I had just gotten off the phone with Renée. She told me that Aro and the others will be here soon. She had said the Volturi will be helping us.

I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. I knew it wasn't Carlisle because he's with the twins.

I smiled, "Jasper, my little cowboy."

"Ma." He said as he hugged me. "Do you know what will happen when we see Leo Spressart and Esmeralda Platt?"

"Honestly, I don't. With my Stealer/Copycat gift, I can't see how the battle will end. It's like something or someone is trying to block me from seeing. As if it will determine something, " I replied to my little cowboy, Jasper.

I felt Jaspers' breath on my neck as he sighs.

"This is so stupid. I'm gonna go stay with the twins, night ma." He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

~Time Skip to next morning~

****Third POV****

Today's the battle.

Everyone walked out onto the open snowfield. Carlisle and Kirsten stood beside their twins, holding their hand as they waited for Leo, Esmeralda, and the hybrids. Kirsten turned to Carlisle who gave her an assuring nod. Suddenly hearing footsteps in front of her, Kirsten looked and noticed about a thousand hybrids including two full vampires in black, red, and silver cloaks in front of her.

Kirsten's grip tightened around Cayden's hand as Leo and Esme all states to walk in front of the group.

"Leo Spressart and Esmeralda Platt. What a surprise to see you here." Kirsten said in a sarcastic voice. (A/N: Kirsten has Bella's shield up when she said that). 'Not really a surprise when we knew they would be here.' Kirsten thought to herself.

"Leo's looking for some girl, I can't figure out who though." Edward informed them.

Kirsten knew who he was looking for. Her. That's who.

Then their shifters howled and appeared out of the forest line and stood with the vampires. As well as the Mystic Falls gang and the while Volturi except for the wives. They are staying in Volterra for the time being. Damon and Bonnie walked over beside the twins and the diabolical demons stopped walking and stood a few feet away for them.

Carlisle stepped forward, "Esme, I see your client was more than a client."

"Yes, and I see that you have found a slut to replace me." Esme responded.

Esme looks at Kirsten with hatred as if she hates her for whatever Kirsten has done to her. The good guys, (A/N: I'm calling the Cullen's and their witnesses the good guys), all gasped. The twins were mad and his wife/mate was furious.

"DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY WIFE THAT WAY! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT LEFT ME FOR THAT SORRY EXUSE OF A MATE OF YOURS!" Carlisle yelled for the first time.

Everyone that was on the battlefield was shocked, to say the least. Everyone began whispering about it. No one has ever seen or heard the most collected veggie vampire so uncollected and angry.

Esme looked frightened for a split second before it turned to hatred look. "Tch."

Leo walked up to the front and spoke. "Kirsten Spressart. My something great granddaughter. Come to me." He ordered Kirsten.

"I'm not your granddaughter. You are not my grandfather either." Kirsten spat out. "You vile creature."

Leo's, or Unholy's, face hardened and said, "You will come to me, NOW!"

"Mm...Nope." She says, standing her ground.

"Fine then." Unholy looks to his hybrid army. "PREPARE YOURSELF, MY ARMY!"

"Army?!" Half of the hybrids say.

Unholy turns back to face the veggie clan. "ATTAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"

With that the battle began.

The good guys ran to the hybrids. Carlisle fought on the way to Esmeralda and knocked a few hybrids down before jumping into the air. While Carlisle began his fight with his ex, Kirsten used her copycat/steeler to copy/steel all the gifts the hybrids have as well as Esme and Unholy. She had gotten a lot of powerful gifts that she doesn't even need to move. She can just stay in one spot.

There was one gift in particular that was very useful in this battle. The gift was to burn anything or anyone standing in its way. Say like a tree, she could just burn it to the ground. Kirsten used that gift to burn the hybrids. Many of the hybrids that went after her were burned. Carlisle looked over to his wife and mate with a pride look before he turned back to fighting Esme.

Carlisle jumped up towards Esme, letting out a grunt and landed back into the ground. Kirsten watched as Esmeralda's body fell to the ground.

Carlisle smiles at Unholy before standing up, holding onto Esmeralda's head. One of the hybrids let out a scream indicating that she was Esmeralda's mate.

The twins or should we say quadrants (Amrita, Cayden, Alec, and Jane), immediately jumped into the air and landed, punching some hybrids square in the jaw, knocking the hybrids onto the ground. The fearsome four slid across the snow as the hybrids races towards them, the quadrants dodges them, wrapping their arms around their neck and flipping them over before snapping their neck off with a grunt.

When Kirsten looked around, she nodded her baby cowboy attacking a female hybrid. Jasper looked uneasy for some reason. Kirsten looked closer and saw that the female hybrid was getting all lusty and close with him.

'Oh no, she doesn't. That's my baby cowboy. My daughter, Alice's mate and husband.' Kirsten thought as she glared at the female hybrid and burned her to ashes. Jasper looked over to his mother and sent her a grateful smile when all of the sudden Kirsten fell to the floor with a very loud scream that made everyone even Carlisle look over to her.

Somehow, a hybrid was able to break through her shield and cause her unbelievable pain. It turns out that the hybrid that was causing the pain was the female hybrid's mate.

A large grin appeared on the male hybrid's face. Jasper didn't like it when his mother was in pain so he took it upon himself to run and save his mother by snapping the male hybrid's head off.

"Thank you, Jasper." His mother said to him as she gotten back up. The blonde cowboy turned to his wife and saw that she was getting attacked by some hybrid witch, before Bonnie used her grimoire spells. Bonnie had many candles around her. She somehow had gotten the some of the hybrids belongings and began to cast the death induction spell.

"Phesmatos incendere ad pulvox." And the hybrids that owned the belongings that she had began to throw up blood and have the painful aneurisms. The other hybrids that was watching were scared of what will happen to them, but they knew that being born was what fate decided for them.

Kirsten wanted to use her necklace she had gotten from Nebula, but she couldn't. Someone was making it hard for her to use it. Probably the gods and goddesses.

Benjamin saw how the good guys were losing so he took it upon himself to create a huge hole in the ground, knocking a lot of the hybrids into it.

All the of the sudden, there was a loud snap then followed by a howl. Kirsten looked to where that snap came from and saw that it was Seth. A hybrid snapped his neck, causing him to die. Leah was the one that howled.

Before Kirsten could even blink, arms had wrapped around her, holding her in place.

"Miss me." It was a voice she knew all to well, Teresa Blackwood.

Teresa had Kirsten in her hold as Unholy came over with a grin/smirk. "Ah, my beautiful angel. My lovely wife and mate, Teresa Blackwood." Unholy kisses her on the lips.

Kirsten used Jasper's gift she had copied to see or feel what Unholy was feeling.

Unholy's Emotions: disgusting, dreadful, repellent, ghastly, repulsive, revolting, loathing, hatred, determination, revenge, longing, and petrified.

Kirsten thought, 'Why would he be petrified?'

Carlisle races to his wife. He did though had some complications on the way. He kept knocking hybrid after hybrid into the huge hole as they screamed for help.

Meanwhile, at Emily's house.

Emily heard someone throwing up in the bathroom as she passed it. She knocks on the door and says, "Tabitha, is that you in there?"

"Y-Yes."

"Are you Alright? I could get you something." Emily suggested.

"No. No. I'm f-fine. Blehhhh!" She throws up more.

Emily sighs and opens the door. She walks over to Tabitha and begins rubbing her back for comfort. "Are you sure you're okay?" She asks again.

"No. I'm not. Somethings wrong with me." Tabitha begins crying.

"Can you explain to me what you're symptoms are?"

Tabitha nods, "I have headaches, my breasts feels tender, I'm nauseous, and my lower back hurts." She sniffled.

"Oh my." Emily knew actually what was going on, she just needs to be sure. "When was the last time you had your period?"

Sniffing her nose, "last week."

Emily smiles softly, "Tabitha," she whispered softly, "you're pregnant, sweetie."

"I-I am?" She asks Emily. Emily shakes her head yes and gets up to get a pregnancy test then hands it to her to take.

Five minutes later, Tabitha knows she's pregnant with her mate/husband's baby. She was overly excited but also nervous about the fight that's going on right now.

Back to the battlefield, Jasper's eyes wondered over to a half vampire and half human, who hated humans, who looked scared and frightened. Jasper turned around and saw his wife, Alice, who began running towards him while Jasper used his empathic gift to control the hybrid from his wife. Alice dodges other vampires that tried to attack her as the half human/vampire ran away. Alice jumped and landed in front of her before grabbing her throat and walked towards Sam, who then ripped her head off. Jasper was proud of his little wife.

Carlisle ran up behind Teresa as Amrita used her illusion gift. Amrita made an illusion of Aubrianna, Unholy's real mate and wife, while Carlisle hits Teresa in the head as she let's go of Kirsten.

"Unholy, my love." The illusion Aubrianna said in an angelic voice. Unholy looked at her illusion in awe and shocked.

"A-Aubrianna? Is that you, my mate?" Unholy reaches toward her as she says, "stop!"

Unholy stops his hand. "My love, you can't touch me yet. This is just an illusion. Listen closely, my love. You need to stop this nonsense. You know how I feel about war. You using Esmeralda, Isabella, and Teresa like this won't revive me or even using Kirsten Spressart. Leave them alone and come to me."

Unholy looked confused as to why his real mate would say that when she had promised that they will rule the whole realm together.

Teresa looked at unholy with a hateful glare. "WHAT? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU USED ME! YOU PIECE OF SH-." Teresa was cut off by Unholy killing her.

"You-you are not MY MATE!" Unholy glances around to see who was creating this beautiful yet hologram illusion of his mate. He spotted Amrita concentrating on the illusion and knew she was the one. Kirsten saw Unholy looking at her daughter, she turned and started running at Unholy. When the two ran to each other, Unholy punched the brunette in the chest causing her to fly across the battlefield before landing on Jasper with a grunt. She was lucky she was using her shield that time because she would have been hurt badly. The mother and son turned to each other and grabbed each other's hand before nodding.

Jasper grabbed onto his mother's leg and the collar of her jacket as Unholy was charging towards them with rage. When Unholy was st the right distance, Jasper swung his mother around and made her kick Unholy across the face. Jasper then pushed his mother toward Unholy, Kirsten flew across and kicked him in the back.

When Kirsten landed, she turned and saw Jasper wrapping his hands around Unholy's neck and grunted. Kirsten knew very well that the Major was out because his mother figure was in danger. Unholy then reversed the position, pushing Jasper's face to the side. Kirsten charged towards Unholy and jumped onto his shoulders and began ripping his head off.

Jasper finally got out of Unholy's grip before swiping his leg out from underneath him. Unholy groaned when he dropped to the ground before Jasper jumped onto his back. Kirsten let out a grunt as she finally ripped his head off. Turning to her son, Kirsten used her gift she copied from Benjamin. She burned Unholy's head and body to a crisp.

Most of the people in the battlefield were shocked and wanted to know how a human girl was able to kill a vampire. Well that has to do with the fact that she is no longer a human, but in fact a Story Keeper with unbelievable powers and strength.

The battle was now over, even if some lives were taken. Kirsten walked over to Jasper and made sure he was unhurt, then she went to Alice, then the twins, then everyone else. She made sure they were all safe and sound, before going up to her husband and looking over him for any bite marks. He had none. Kirsten let out a sigh in relief.

Then suddenly, there was lightning in the middle of the battlefield.

(A/N: just to be clear, I didn't know how to make it to were the lightening was in the middle. So just go with it and use ya imagination, k)

Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at the lightning. Something was in the middle of the lightning or was it someone?

"That was wonderful, Kirsten Cullen. You have proven yourself to us Gods and Goddesses." Kirsten somehow knew who's voice that was. And she was right, Zeus came out of the lightning as well as the other Gods & Goddesses.

The Cullen's and their allies gasped at the sight before them.

"Zeus." They all say together.

"Yes, it is I, Zeus. Kirsten, us Gods have been keeping a close eye on you for the past few years. When Nebula choose you to become the new story keeper it wasn't to become a story keeper but instead to prove yourself worthy of becoming a full fledged Goddess." Zeus explains.

Carlisle just realized that the gods could have helped if they were watching. "Why didn't you help?" Carlisle said.

"Because us Gods and Goddesses can't intervene in human lives. Only guide them." Poseidon replies.

"Now, Kirsten. Do you wish to become a goddess or become a vampire? If you choose a goddess not only will you be choosing a role higher than a vampire but everyone in the universe will know who you are? If you choose to become a vampire instead then we will have no choice to erase your memories and take away the powers that you've received from Nebula." Zeus says.

Kirsten thought about it and wanted her families input on it. She looks at them and they knew instantly what she was going to say.

Before Kirsten could talk, Jasper interrupted her. "Ma, I think you should become a Goddess. I mean, right now you look like you could be a goddess."

"Yeah, mom." Her kids agreed with Jasper. Her friends and husband also agrees.

Carlisle wants his wife to be happy and he knows that becoming a goddess will make her even more happy. So he said, "Hun, choose what 'you' think will make 'you' happy. I will love you no matter what you choose." He pecks her lips before staring at her with loving eyes.

In that moment, she knew what she wanted. She choose....

Cliffhanger, mmmmmwwwwahahahahahaha.

I hope that this chapter fills in the time I didn't update. The next chapter will be done probably in five days or a month from now. Don't really know, but anyways, I'll be making the 5th book soon, I don't know when or what I'm going to name the 5th book but it will most definitely be about Kirsten doing the story keeper stuff.

**************Read Next Chapter!**************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 7.5K 58
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...
167K 4.5K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
14.7K 322 18
Sagelynn has always known that she's different. Why? Because she's been able to communicate with ghosts since she was 6 and view past lives since she...
424K 10.7K 25
Sophia Rose Swan get tangled in her cousins screw up when she decides to take off to Volterra Italy to save her overly emotional ex-boyfriend. She ge...