Hoist the Colours

By CJDaia

Everyone knows who her mother is even if you have never been to the deepest, darkest part of the bayou. Here... More

1: Getting Ready
Getting to know Marilyn
3: They should be here
4: Hair, Slumber Party, And cookies
5: Jay! Jay!
6: Mom?!?
7: Mal Makeover
8: Genie? Opal?
9: Family Day
10: Picture Time
11: Mirror Mirror
12: Mal's anti-love potion
13:Queen Marilyn & King Ben

2: Mal, Jay, Carlos & Evie

19.9K 413 258
By CJDaia

The limo driver stepped out to open the door and two boys fell out "you've got everything else why do you want whatever this is" the one with black and white hair yelled to the long brown hair guy. "Because you want it" the one with the brown hair said trying to grab the blue scarf from him, the band stopped playing and they stepped aside and we walked behind fairy godmother.

"Just cleaning up," the guy with the hat said smiling. "Leave it like you found it" Fairy Godmother sang "And by that, she means just leave it" i said looking over Fairy Godmother as Ben pulled me closer. They looked at each other and the boy with the hat through the stuff back in. "Hello, Foxy the names... Jay"

Jay said walking up to me looking me up and down. I started to giggle and Ben pulled me closer to him, we knew their names before they got her well at least I and Ben did "Welcome to Auradon Prep" Fairy Godmother said as she moved her head between us Jay face went down staring at Fairy Godmother. "I'm Fairy Godmother, Headmistress" she said curtsying to them.  

"The Fairy Godmother as in Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo" Mal said. "bibbidi bobbidi you know it" she replied. "Yeah i always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared out of nowhere with that sparkle wand and warm smile and the sparkle wand"

As she said i started to hear something 'I need that wand, we need that wand for our parents' i started looking them all over stopping on Jay who was still staring at me smiling. 'Wow she's pretty i never thought i see anyone from Auradon look like that she looks like she just stepped of the isle.'

"That was a long time ago and as i always say don't focus on the pass or your miss the future,"

She said doing some wired hand movements "she never said that before," i said whispering to Ben we laughed in return. "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben" Ben said as he stepped forwards still holding on towards me. "Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king." Audrey said smiling at me. "You little suck up," i said looking over at Audrey as i said that i felt Fairy Godmother hit my back. "You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." Evie said stepping up to Ben and I, bowing.

"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you," Audrey said eyeing Evie. I started twirling my hand and then made a pinching movement "Ow that hurt Fairy Godmother, Marilyn just did a spell on me"

"Marilyn."

"I did no such thing Fairy Godmother how am I suppose to when both my hands are in front of me" I said lifting up my hands and looking back at her, she looked at me for a moment and then nodded. "This is Audrey," Ben said looking over at her. "Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" she said smiling up at Ben while I made a gagging noise and she glared at me but the I heard the them laugh. "And this charming young lady is Marilyn" Ben said pushing me forward "It's nice to meet you all, glad to have you here with us I hope you enjoy it."

"What!? Wait!?! THE Marilyn as in THE Marilyn who own her own fashion, salon, and voodoo shop I've idolized you since as long as I can remember" Evie said i smiled at her "Oh! Thanks and Yup that's me, I can show you the shops whenever you like"

"I would love too, can we go now?" Evie asked grabbed my hands and pulling my closer to her. "I don't think they would let us but if you want after school I can take you there"

"Yes, Okay that sound good" Evie said smiling big before Mal grabbed her back next to her. "Marilyn here will soon be Queen as well as I the King"

"Not in the way you think she will not be marrying Ben she has a boyfriend of her own, which isn't here" Audrey said smiling at me. "You see this is why people don't like you now, mind your own business before you wake up and have huffs for hands and feet"

"Ben, Marilyn, and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." Fairy Godmother said walking away with the band behind her. Ben sighed smiling and walking up to them.

 "It is so, so, so good to finally me... meet you all," he said as he walked up to Jay but Jay stopped him with his fist and he moved on to Mal but he stayed longer looking at her, i didn't have to read his mind to know what he was thinking.

"This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history" i continued as i started shaking their hands first with Jay.

I shook his hand but he wouldn't let go he just smiled down at me "Jay" i heard Mal said then he finally let go, continuing shaking their hands i got to Carlos "Is that chocolate?" i asked licking my finger and nodding he licked his and i stood back waiting for Ben.

"As the day our two peoples began to heal." Ben said stepping back next to me. "Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are." Mal said to Ben. "A little bit over the top?" He replied to her. "A little more than a little bit."

"Well, so much for my first impression," he said smiling at her. "Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping-" Audrey said stepping in between Ben and Mal. "Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening"

"Stupid christening" I said as Mal said it.

"Water under the bridge."

"Totes!" Mal said fake laughing with Audrey. "Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah? Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king but with a lot of help from Mama Odie, Marilyn's mom." Ben said clapping the statue that turned from Adam into the beast i heard a scream looking up from my phone i saw Carlos in Jay's arms.

"Carlos, It's okay. Ben's father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible." i said laughing "Does he shed much?" Mal joking asked Ben.

 "Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch," Ben said back to Mal smiling at her. As we walked towards the school Jay dropped Carlos, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and walking with me towards the school. "So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal asked as i walked next to Ben. "Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired apart from Mama Odie and Marilyn. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals."

"Who happened to be kings and queens," Mal said rolling her eyes, looking over i saw Audrey's arm wrapped tightly around Ben's. Damn, let him go. i thought as i rolled my eyes.

"That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Audrey said lifting Ben's arm up and wrapping it around her shoulders. Making a face at Audrey I started to walk away but Ben grabbed me and pulled me back. Looking around i saw Doug.

 "Doug. Doug, come down. This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to-" I said smiling at them "Ask Doug" i heard a voice said wrapping their arms around me, looking back i saw Herkie son of Hercules and Megara. 

"Hey Herkie," i said smiling up at him "Hey Marilyn," Herkie said kissing my cheek and looking at Jay. "We have to go we have tourney practice today," Herkie said looking at me and Ben. "It was nice meeting you all hope to see you later Evie that is if you don't leave in the middle of the night," i said wrapping my arm around Herkie waist and walking away. 'Why is she with him' i heard Jay thought smiling i walked to the tourney field. "You're late"

"Sorry coach we had to go show the new kids around," i said grabbing my tourney stick and heading onto the field.

I found our Herkie well someone who could be Herkie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 736 18
Descendants: Ben made a proclamation and has five villains come to the Auradon. Mal, daughter of Maleficent, Jay, son of Jafar, Evie, daughter of the...
24.8K 343 23
In memory of Cameron Boyce Indira Munroe Udaku is the daughter of Storm and Black Panther and has her parents powers as well as her brother Azari T'c...
114K 2.9K 58
There's so many ways to be wicked. Here's mine. ____________________________________ Camilla De Vil was always the favorite in her mother's eyes. She...
68K 1.7K 27
Getting a prince was Eva's, daughter of the Evil Queen, only goal in life. Well, that and ensuring she looked perfect at all times. A goal inflicted...