Welcome To Fright Night 🦇 🧚...

By LyndaDover

"You freakin put your blood inside of me to claim me? Why?" I asked. "I claim you as my mate because you are... More

Cast Names
Intro (Raven's Dream)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Fright Night Characters Pictures Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fright Night Imagines
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Characters Choices
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Books Information
Various Artists
Score Soundtrack

Chapter 8

2.6K 38 6
By LyndaDover

Warning: There's some smut in this chapter. If you're under the age of maturity to read this chapter... don't read it. 

  (Love Song Theme: Brad Fiedel- Dream Window)

Raven's POV.

Are you gonna get that?" He asked after we stop kissing. I nod grab my cellphone from my backpack next to me. "Shit" I curse looking at my phone getting up. "What's wrong?" He asked getting up too. "I forgot Adrian would text when he gets back at his place." I replied.

"Your boyfriend?" He asked with angry and jealously tone. "No he's not my boyfriend, we're just friends." I replied and he looked relief. "Why? Are you jealous already?" I asked with curious and tease tone and it surprised him. He look guilty and couldn't say a word, blushing like a shy guy, and it's totally worth it.

"So you are jealous already even though we just met." I said with giggle. "I don't get jealous." He said in his defense. "You're jealous, you're actually jealous." I said still laughing and smiling at him. "I never got jealous." He's still defending himself. "Really? Then how come you ended up saying "Your boyfriend?" in demand and jealousy tone about Adrian?" I asked with a grin.

"I have no idea what are you talking." He lied. "You can denied all you want but I already know the truth deep inside your eyes and the way you defense yourself is the exactly the same thing as Charley did about playing baseball." I explained and his face was more shock and paler for being guilty, definitely worth it. "I gotta admit you're good to notice that." He said chuckle. "Thanks Jerry." I said giggling.

"May I ask personal you a personal question?" He asked. "Jerry you were just kissing and making out with me. I don't think it gets much more personal than that." I replied. "Your boyfriend would probably be mad because of that..." He said but I cut him off. "I don't date." I said. "You what?" He asked. "I don't date because I seen how guys from here treat their girlfriends and it's not worth for dating them from here." I explained. "So other words that was your..." he started but I cut him off again. "My first kiss, yes it is." I said.

"You're full of surprises Raven I'm impressed. You're really different than the other girls." He said. "You have no idea." I muttered when he smirk. He lean closer till his lips on mine again and he wrap his arms around me pulling me closer to him, my hands locked behind his neck. He slips his tongue into my mouth exploring it till it touch mine again with the sparks and the same strange feeling again then it stop from my cellphone ring again.

We stop kissing after Jerry growl about my cellphone ring for interrupting this time he grab my phone to take a look who's calling, turn out it was Adrian. "Seriously? What's this guy kept calling for interrupting us?" He asked in frustrated tone. "Like he knows and doing on purpose." I said roll my eyes. He handed me the phone.

"Hello?" I answer. "Hey Beautiful you finally answer. I was getting worried if you ended up getting kidnap by the new neighbor buffalo bill." Adrian said with sarcastic comments. "Sorry I didn't answer back I kinda lost track of time and no I'm not kidnap." I replied Jerry chuckle from the comments. "I'm actually with him now for the motorcycle ride." I said. "You're with buffalo bill? My my Raven either you're his type or skin type." Adrian said still sarcastic tone.

"Okay again stop with the silence of the lamb movie." I said after shooking my head and Jerry took my phone real quick. "How would you know if I'm interested of her skin type instead of yours?" Jerry asked being sarcastic with a grin and I look at him trying not to laugh but it happened. "What the fuck? Did he just say that?" Adrian asked out loud freaking out after Jerry handed me back the phone.

I took my boots off from feet aching to relax for a minute and suddenly Jerry had the idea from his creepy grin look yet somehow I got a bad feeling about this. Jerry pull me back so I can lay down and relax, that's what his planning to do for pulling my pants and underwear off. "Jerry what are you doing?" I asked whisper with the shock look. "Ssh it's okay just relax and try not to make a sound unless you want Adrian hear." He replied whispered still grin with a wink, putting his finger on lips for not speaking. Jerry move his finger from my lips to my right side of my face and lean in kissing from my neck to my hips slowly.

I tried not to moan loud but it's hard to control when Jerry still touching and kissing all over my body it's toxicity and not wanting to stop. Jerry chuckle and he spread my legs open staring at my sex for a second till he cupped my sex for a first time. "Hello? Raven? Are you still there?" Adrian called out from the phone which I forgot I'm still talking to Adrian on the phone. "Yeah I'm still here." I replied trying not to moan from Jerry's finger circled my clit. Jerry is enjoying his plan for torturing me while I'm talking on the phone, sneaky pervert bastard. "Oh Raven you're so wet, I haven't even start it yet." Jerry said softly still chuckles with a grin.

"Please tell me he's joking about the skin part?" Adrian asked. "I don't know. Are you joking Jerry?" I asked giving Jerry "What the hell" look. "Maybe or maybe not." Jerry replied still finger me more. "He said Maybe or Maybe not." I replied still holding on. "That doesn't help." Adrian complain. "I don't know Adrian besides why not just ask him to yourself instead me being messenger person." I replied still holding. "Okay I'll do that tomorrow to meet the buffalo bill before we go to school." Adrian said. "Oh My God Adrian please don't that." I said. "Why not?" Adrian asked. "Because I don't want any issues or making a big deal to Jerry aah." I said almost moan from Jerry making it worse.

"You're so tight but again it is your first time being touch by a man. Now how good do you really taste Raven?" He asked in seductive tone. "Raven you're okay?" Adrian asked. "Yeah I'm fine just my foot being hurt from the boots but I already took it off." I replied half of it true. "But anyways I'll take you to school tomorrow if it's okay with you?" Adrian asked. "Sure that's fine if you don't make a fuss or mention about the Silence of the lamb movie or else I'm driving to school by myself. " I replied, look at Jerry pull out of his finger from my clit and lick his wet finger. "You taste really good but I want to taste more of you." Jerry said seductive tone and then he lean closer to my sex planted his mouth down there. I cried out quietly in uncontrollable pleasure as his tongue slid between my folds sending heat through my core.

It was too much I don't know how long I can hold from Jerry's tongue, throwing my head back and closing my eyes. "Okay fine I'll behave." Adrian said in powdy mood. "Thank you, I gotta go and check on Jerry to see how he's doing with my motorcycle." I said and lied. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow morning." Adrian said. "See you tomorrow morning. Bye." I said. "Bye" he said and I hung up the phone quickly as possible before I moan louder.

"Aaaahh Jerry." I moan without holding it back and putting my phone on the side. "Please Jerry" I whimpered. "Beg for me baby girl." Jerry commanded when he look at me and stop licking. "Jerry please fuck me with your tongue." I whimpered again and he came back to my core, his tongue went in and out of my clit. Jerry's right hand move to my boobs touching and squeezing one of them at a time while his left hand cupped and move back inside of my clit. I moan saying his name, my left hand on top of his right hand, my right hand runs through his hair, and rocking my hips to his mouth and tongue wanting for more. I thought I felt something lightly sharp and warm liquid on my left leg and he groan and nonstop thirst of his tongue.

He put his finger from his right hand inside my mouth to let me suck it, my tongue swirl around his finger but something taste different and odd from his finger like blood. "Oops, Did I bit his finger that hard?" My thoughts. Jerry's tongue kept more digging inside making me forget about his finger, I moan still sucking his finger till I finish it. "Jerry I'm gonna cum." I whimpered. "Cum for me baby girl, cum for me." Jerry said. "Aaaaaahhh Jeerrrryyy!!" I scream out loud. It finally came out into his mouth like he's thirsty for milk, I feel drained and light headed all over my body after he finished from his tongue and finger he cleaned himself up and came to my left side pulling me closer to him.

I lay down on his chest while he kissed on top of my head to cool me down with his right hand on my back rubbing smoothly. "You taste really good and sweet. Again you're really full of surprises Raven." He said smiling. "I was gonna say the same thing about you Jerry." I said smiling back giggling. It feels so nice laying on him for a first time like I never want it to end but I feel sleepy and so tired with my eyes wanting to close, I tried to stay awake but I ended up falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 388 33
"I want to claim you right here, so you know you're mine." His nose lightly traced a line down to the base of my neck. He placed a soft kiss on my sk...
MATES By ~MK

Werewolf

405K 19.3K 46
Two Brothers...One Girl...One Choice Who would you choose? ~ "How Dare You?" I shoved him until he was pressed up against our sliding glass door "...
4K 94 14
Yandere Supernatural x male reader x Yandere Batfamily You are a vampire crossed Angel and Demon. You was not like the other Vampires in your family...
Finn By riley

Werewolf

8.3K 178 54
"Bullshit." Cillian's eyes flashed black at my outburst, and I saw his body shaking to control his wolf from lashing out at me. I didn't back down. I...