Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

Von FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... Mehr

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 42

1.6K 50 7
Von FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hello! I'm so glad you're still loving this! If you ever have any ideas on what kind of storylines you'd like me to write then feel free to suggest them, I'll try my best to make them part of this!☺️ enjoy x

*UPDATED WITH PHOTOS OF WHAT THEIR ROOM LOOKS LIKE!!*

*Dakotas POV*

We've just landed in California and Jamie has booked us a private car with a driver to take us to the hotel he's booked. "You okay?" He strokes the back of my hand repeatedly with his thumb. "I just have a bit of back ache.. " I smile slightly and he pouts, leaning to kiss my head.

"When we get there I'll give it a bit of a rub baby.." he says, kissing my head again as the car pulls up outside a massive orange and white bricked building. I grin as I gaze at the hotel, before turning my gaze to Jamie; who's watching me closely.

"I'm so excited" I giggle as I get out the car. He gets out and grabs our case we're sharing between us. I take his hand and we walk to the reception desk together. I watch Jamie as he signs us in and gets our room key.

"I hope we have the room I asked for" I smirks as we get into the elevator and go up to the top floor. "What're you up to?" I narrow my eyes at him and he just chuckles, putting his finger to his lips as if it's top secret.

I giggle and he leads me out the elevator and along two corridors. He swipes our keycard on the sensor and lets me in before him. I walk into a room with a floor to ceiling double door that leads to a balcony with two sun loungers and a table.

There's a sitting room with a sofa, coffee table and a television connected to the wall on one side of the big room, the other side is a little kitchen area with a breakfast island.
The walls a creamy yellow and the sofa is a brown beige and cream pattern. It's homely and warm.

I move closer to the double doors as Jamie walks into a room, which I'm guessing is the bedroom, with our bags. The view is beautiful. You can see the hotel pool and families having fun below, beyond that though, the beach. Pure white sands with the bluest water ever. The sun glistening and reflecting off the sea.

I'm so mesmerised that I don't even notice Jamie coming back into the room, until I feel him wrapping his arms around me from behind, both his hands entwining with each of mine before resting them over my bump in a light caress.

"This place is beautiful.. the view too, I'm in awe" I whisper and he leans down, kissing my neck gently. "Only the best for my princesses. You should see the bed" he smirks as I turn to him, a slight smirk on her face too.

Gently, he leads me through the bedroom door. The walls are off brown, but light. In the corner facing the door is a purple chair, next to it is a chest of drawers with a television on top.

I turn to my right and gasp slightly. The bed is huge, all white bedding with a soft white blanket folded neatly, scattered with a mixture of light blue, light green and white pillows. "I swear that's bigger than ours!!" I grin, climbing onto it and starfishing.

"I think it is" Jamie grins, snapping a photo of me before sitting on the edge. At the end of the bed is a brown wood ottoman, a lamp sits on a white table at the side of the bed between the wall and bed too. The windows look out onto the same view the other rooms does.

"Ooo it's so soft and comfy too, we should definitely stay here" I giggle and Jamie laughs. "Only for a while.. we've got a baby to have" He grins and I grin too..

"Okay, but we are definitely christening this bed tonight" I smirk and he gasps slightly, looking shocked. I giggle, sitting up and leaning forward, kissing him gently on the lips. "I'll hold you to that" he smirks and I grin. "You can.. but I need to pee, where the bathroom?" I giggle.

Jamie helps me find the bathroom and I do my business then wash my hands. The bathroom is all dark tiled with a tint of glitter in it. The sink, bath and toilet white, with a shower cubicle in one corner. A mirror with built in lights sits on the wall above the sink, with a shelf just below for cosmetics.

"Baby did you still want a back rub?" Jamie asks as I walk through to the kitchen and sitting room. "If you don't mind, that'll be lovely.." I smile shyly and he nods, taking my hand and leading me to the bedroom.

"I think it'll be more comfy for you in here.." he says and I nod, taking my top off and laying on the bed on my side. He sits gently behind me, rubbing the bottom of my back with his soft fingers. I close my eyes, smiling slightly as I start to feel relaxed instantly.

"You're so good at this.." I sigh and he chuckles behind me, making me smile. "You know.. I'm glad I decided to do this for you, you need to relax and we both need to make sure we get the last bit of 'us' time before two become three" he says, kissing my shoulder as he continues to rub my lower back.

"That's true.. I'm so grateful, for everything you've done for me.. for us.. but we'll always have us time" I smile, turning my head to him slightly. He leans and kisses me gently, letting it linger. "For you, I'd do anything always" he whispers against my lips, causing me to smile as I kiss him again.

"I think she's asleep now.." I rub my bump slightly, sitting up. "Thank you" I kiss his lips gently. "You're welcome baby.. what did you want to do this afternoon?" He asks as we both get off the bed. "Can we head to the beach? And we get some dinner on the beach front too, mom said there's some nice restaurants down there" I say, grabbing my bag and getting out a light pink beach dress, changing into it as Jamie changes into blue shorts.

"Not wearing a top I don't think.. it's too hot" he pouts and I grin nodding. "Fine by me" I run my hand down his chest, towards his shorts, stopping at the waistband of his shorts. Leaning forward, I gently kiss his lips a few times. We pull away and he's smirking at me.

"I'll just have to be a good girl and keep my hands to myself" I giggle cheekily, grabbing my phone and my little bag. "You will baby" he kisses my nose before taking my hand and leaving our room.

---

We're currently strolling across the beach, the sea water bashing up against out feet. His thumb gently strokes the top of my hand as they sway between us entwined.

"How do you think the birth will go?" I ask, looking up at his beautiful face through my sunglasses. "Smoothly I hope" he chuckles, raising my hand to his mouth, gently kissing it.

"Yeah I don't wanna be in labour for too long either. A few pains, a few pushes then I want her here, she better not mess me about" I pout giggling as Jamie laughs too. "I'm afraid you don't get to decide that, she does" he smirks and I pout.

"Okay fair enough.. but I want her to be born naturally I don't want any kind of c-section.." I shake my head as Jamie squeezes my hand. "You'll get that baby, I promise.. it'll go fine" he leans down to kiss my cheek.

"Yeah.. we've done the prenatal classes now so we know what to do with stuff like that.. we just need to sort our hospital bags out" I smile up at him and he nods. "Dulcie is super excited, she asks me everyday on FaceTime whether her baby's here or not yet" Jamie chuckles and I giggle loudly.

"She's adorable!! I love that girl so much. I think I want her to be the first to meet her, once she's here. Do you think it'll be okay for my mom to pick her up from Amelia's when I go into labour?" I ask and Jamie's mouth lifts into the biggest grin.

"I'm sure that can be arranged.. and I'd love that very much too.." he whispers, kissing me gently "thank you" he continues. "You don't need to thank me, silly! I can't wait for us to be a little family" I grin and Jamie agrees, grinning too.

"Let's go grab food, then we come back to the beach for sunset" I smile cheekily, and Jamie agrees as he leads the way to a restaurant that's facing the beach front. We find a table in a corner, by the windows, and he pulls my chair out. "So polite.. thank you" I smirk and sit down.

"Am I not always polite?" He smirks back as he takes a seat in front of me. "Of course you are" I giggle as he hands me the menu and I can't help but gaze at him as he glances the different pages of the menu. This beautiful man, who I love with every part of me, is going to be the daddy to my perfect baby girl.. our perfect baby girl.

"Do I have something on my face?" He asks, and its then I realise I've been caught staring.
"No you don't.." I giggle shyly, blushing. "I'm just admiring the beautiful man sat in front of me, I can't actually believe you're going to be the daddy to my baby" I look down, rubbing my hand over my bump, trying to hide my emotions.

"Well I can't believe the beautiful girl sat in front of me is carrying my baby" he whispers, leaning over the table and taking my hand, stroking it gently. "I'm a very lucky man" he carries on, grinning. I look to him and smirk. "You most definitely are, Mr Dornan" I giggle cheekily as the waitroess comes over to take our order.

Jamie orders a medium rare steak with fries and a side of salad. I order a well done steak with fries and side salad too, we decide on onion rings to share. She smiles politely and walks off with our order and menus. "Not having a medium steak baby?" Jamie asks and I shake my head. "No, I can't have it. It releases a bacteria that can make me and the baby sick." I pout and he copies me. "We definitely don't want that." He strokes my hand over the table...

---

We're both laid on the sun loungers on our balcony of the penthouse hotel room we have. We haven't been back long from eating out together, now we're watching the sun set over the bright blue waters and white sand.

"I wanna lay with you.." I whisper, getting up and and watching as he sits up and holds his hand out to me. I sit in between his legs in front of him, leaning against his chest; both our hands over my bump.

"Do you think she'll be early or late?" He asks, kissing the side of my cheek repeatedly. "I'm hoping early... maybe a few days early, but I don't want her to be late we've waited too long to meet her already" I giggle. "I agree.. everyone can't wait to meet her" he says, lifting my dress over my bump.

"We have a meeting with my midwife the day after we get back from our baby moon. She says she just needs to check baby is getting herself ready okay, make sure she isn't breech.." I say, looking up at him. He nods and leans down to place a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Everything's going to be fine baby, I know you're worrying.." he says as he strokes my cheek gently with his thumb. I smile shyly, leaning my face into his soft touch. "I think seeing and talking to her will calm me a bit.. I just need to know what's going to happen and, if something doesn't go well, I need to know what they'll do. I don't want to be getting stressed when I'm in labour." I say and he smiles.

"We can talk to her about it baby" he kisses my head gently, leaning back against the sun lounger, pulling me with him to rest against his chest. "Have you decided about feeding yet? Did you want to breastfeed?" He asks me and I pout slightly. "I was going to talk to you about that actually... I think, if she feeds okay, I'd like to breastfeed for a little while" I say, looking up and checking his reaction before continuing.

"I've been reading the pregnancy books and it's meant to really help her immune system and help her fight off bugs, so she doesn't get poorly when she's really tiny.. I can express it and make up bottles, so you can still help me with feeds, I wouldn't want to stop you" I ramble on, Jamie chuckles a bit and I pout.

"You worry too much. Breastfeeding is fine with me, it's what you feel comfortable with, as long as you're happy with that then so am I" he smiles, kissing my cheek. "Thank you.. I love you" I grin, leaning to kiss him gently a few times on the lips.

"I love you, my beautiful girl" he whispers as we pull away. "If I remember rightly, I think we have a bed to christen" I whisper, chewing my bottom lip as I gaze from his eyes to his mouth. "Well, you haven't got to remind me twice" he smirks, lifting me into his arms in one scoop, carrying me through the double doors and past the little kitchen into the bedroom.

He pulls the covers back and lays me down on the bed before gently laying beside me, in between my legs. He pulls away from our kiss to pull my dress over my head, revealing my turquoise bikini. "You're so fucking beautiful." He whispers, moving his kisses down my neck and to my chest.

I blush and moan, tilting my head back as his lips continue their journey down my breasts. His hands reach behind me and he unties the bikini straps, slowly slipping it down my arms and dropping it to the floor, then he kisses across my bump softly to the top of my bikini bottoms.

He gently reaches to my sides and pulls both strings, untying my bikini bottoms. Once they're off he throws them to join my top part and pushes my legs apart, gently kissing me at the apex of my thighs. I groan as he runs his tongue along me, gently sucking at my clit.

He repeats his actions and I groan loudly, tangling my fingers in his hair. "That feels so good. I need you" I manage to gasp out. He kisses back up my body to my lips, dragging his shorts and boxers down his legs.

I grin and run my hand along his erection a few times before wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing him closer, so he can slide himself into me slowly. I tilt my head back with a groan, closing my eyes and relishing the feel of him feel inside.

"I'll go slow baby." He whispers against my lips and we kiss again gently, my fingers finding their way into his hair as we set a slow rhythm to our love making. One of his hands gently toy around with my boob, causing me to arch my back slightly.

Jamie groans as i tighten around him, resting my hands on his hips as he pushes me higher. "You're so good.. I love you so much" I gasp In between moans, finding my release as I let go around him. "I love you" he groans as he finds his own release, filling me as he stills.

He pulls out of me slowly, resting beside me on the bed and pulling me closer to him; both our breathing heavy. "I mean it you know, you're so beautiful." He whispers into my hair, causing me to smile. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me" I whisper back and I feel him smile against my hair. "I feel the same way.." he replies, kissing my hair repeatedly as I close my eyes slowly, falling into a peaceful sleep.

Comments appreciated xx

(Also, wanted to say a big thank you to mahgadahling for my new story cover!! I love it x)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

54.5K 2.3K 41
What was meant to be didn't happen and time passed on. Dakota and Jamie both gave it their best shot with other partners, but nothing quite measured...
41.9K 1.4K 19
Before they were casted together on Fifty Shades of Grey, Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan were just two people brought together by fate. And after t...
25.6K 988 39
This is just a fanfic about Dakota and Jamie. Excuse my grammatical and typographical errors, I might have missed them while editing or I didn't edit...
613 16 11
E L James thank you for your characters I admire your choices. I give credit for the Characters to E L James with exception to my additions. I like t...