I SEE YOU

By Tomipaddy

What could go wrong when Andreea choses dare and she has to kiss one of the prettiest girls in school? But th... More

The summer party
The family
3
Bruises
I see you
Part of me
That summer day
Field trip
Truth or Dare
Dizzy
The morning
Home
School days
First
Cold
Do it yourself
A helping hand
Math homework
Fight
Magnetic force
Unresponsive
Road trip
Road trip 2

Right here

2.1K 63 0
By Tomipaddy

Mia's pov:

I want to sit in her lap, I want to go next to her and hold her hand, I want to go and kiss her, I just want her. I sigh and look at Lily, why can everyone else get what they want. I get a pillow and throw it in front of Lily's face.

"Ow you bitch" she says and gets up from Finn's arms. I just laugh and as soon as she gets closer I throw another one at her.

"Oh my god Mia Merinda Alaric you are dead meat" she shouts at the top of her lungs and everyone stares at us.

"Wait, wait, her middle name is Merinda" mike says excited, great now I'll have to deal with him as well.

"Come on then Slut" I say and smirk.

Lily takes of her shirt and is only in a crop top, I get up and prepare myself.

"Cat fight, cat fight cat fight!" Finn and Mike shout out at us.

"Don't come crying back when I hit you hard" Lily says and is now in front of me. I arch my brow "please the only thing you can hit is Finn and you can't even hit off that great" and the guys start to shout "ooooooh" and "oh god fire hazard" Mike says.

I glance at Andreea who's rolling her eyes at me. I wink at her and she starts blushing. Still got it. But before doing anything else, Lily jumps at me and we both fall. She starts to tickle me and I try to escape but in vain.

"Amazing courage from Lilith the crusader, she just took Miranda the great with only one shot" Mike says and Finn laughs "told ya, my girl is the best". Lily gets on top of me "AH you are too fat" I say and try to move around. She just laughs "this is what you get for being a skinny bitch" she says and tugs my wrist in her hand.

"Ah fuck" I say and she smirks "I believe I have won this fight" and I shake my head "never!".
I hear Mike encouraging me to get up and win this. But the one thing that gets me to rush and try to get up is the look in Andreea's eyes, that hope.

If I can't win in strength then I can win with my cunning flirting style. I look at Lily with my puppy eyes "Lily it hurts" I say and plead. Her face changes and she immediately gets up "Mia baby I'm so sorry I was joking" but then I take her and push her down. Her chest against the floor. I take het hands and put them behind her back.

"Ok ok you win, fucking slut" and Finn boos, while mike takes the money from everyone else. "Freaking assholes you thought that I would lose?" And Mike nods " dude I can kick your ass without even kicking it" he says and everyone nods"

"Ok I was expecting this from Mike and his friends, BUT YOU Jace, freaking asshole" I say and he smirks "I love ya girl but I like the hustle" and he gives Mike 5 dollars. I get up and brush off the dust. I give Lily a hand and she groans "it was cheating" and I laugh "sure, everything is fair in love and war" and she rolls her eyes.

"Yeah then I hate your eyes" she says and locks her arms around my neck. I tilt my head "but we have the same eye colour" and she shakes her head "no, yours are a darker shade of blue, like the night sky, mine are lighter like the daylight sky.

"Ok now kiss" Mike says and applauds. I get Lily off of me, I don't want Andreea to think that I'm playing around. I stay around for a little bit and then pretend to be sleepy and doze off on Mike's shoulder.

"Ok princess you can go rest" he says and helps me to get up. I rub my eyes, "you guys have fun" and I almost fall down when my legs trip over a pillow. They laugh and Mike takes a hold of me "easy there tiger" and I just pout "ok its not my fault, I'm just sleepy" I say.

"Ok, Andreea take her to the room" I look at her and her eyes are so kind and full of love. I barely keep my hands to myself. "Ok but only because she kicked goldilocks ass" she says and takes my hand.

"Be careful not to fall" she says and they laugh.
"Sorry but the only way I would be falling is to fall in love with you" I say and wink. They all laugh "and Casanova is back at it again" Mariah says and laughs.

"Ok ok come on" she says pretending not to care. I just follow along. We get upstairs and The lights are dim lighted, I try to see around the hall. Before I know it my back hits the wall. I look around surprised fully awaken.

"Hey sugartits" the redhead says and I can feel myself getting wet. I gulp and she smiles. "You know I think you've forgot to do something in the pool" she says and kisses my cheek. "Oh did I?" And she kisses me. I moan into the kiss.

"Here, I saw how desperate you were for it" she says and tugs a strand of my hair. "Not really" I try to seem calm but her hands on my hips are too much. "Oh really? You know I even counted" she says and her lips are on my neck.

I shudder and try to get out of her arms. "About 12 times before going in the fight with Lily" she says and kisses me hard. I let her push me and play with me. I love it.

She bites my earlobe "I hate it when that bitch puts her hands around your neck" and I smile. I knew she would be jealous. I bury my head in her neck. Her scent is so nice and comforting.

"I'll try" I say and she groans and grips my Butt cheeks, I try to hold back my moan, they are still all awake, "Andreea stop" I say and she looks into my eyes. "But I want to fuck you" she says and gets her fingers under my waistband".

"But not here!" I whisper  shout at her. She giggles "why not?" My girlfriend says and I whimper "because they are close by" and she gets her lips on my neck "and that's the thrilling part babe" she says.

She gets away from me "wait I'm still mad you let that bitch call you babe and put her hands all over you" and she pushes me away. I nod and intertwine my fingers with hers. "I love you as well" I say and smile. She rolls her eyes and kisses me again. Her tongue starts to push around. And then she bites my lips.

I look at her but my legs betray me and I fall down. "Come on you big baby" she says and laughs at me. I take her hand and go in my room. "Want to sleep together?" And she sighs.

"You are so needy oh god" but still she kisses me and comes into the bed "love you Andreea" and I bury my head in her neck. She brushes my hair and I fall asleep so fast. Her heartbeat being a lullaby for me.

I wake up and get up a little bit, its early around 5 am. Uh the sunlight makes me squint my eyes. I shove the blinders so that Andreea could sleep peacefully. I get back in the bed and stare at her. She's so beautiful, I could paint her and still find no flaw.

I twitch and move around a little bit, ugh now I'm a preadolescent boy? Seeing a hot girl and getting horny. I try to move farther from her so I would think about something else :zebras, pineapple, apple , banana, Andreea, "frick" I whisper and Andreea shifts and puts her arm over my waist.

Just great, now I really can't think about anything else. I look at her and she's still fast asleep. I don't want to wake her up because I can't keep myself from being a little bitch. I get my hand slowly into my panties. I look at Andreea and then at her hand that's protectively over me.

Ok Mia just do it fast and then go to sleep. I get closer to Andreea and bury my head in her neck. I try to get close to her as much as I can. Her hand as well moves and now her palm is over my butt cheek. I whimper a little and bite my lips.

I get my fingers in and as expected I'm wet, so wet. Its not even fair how this girl makes me a mess and she's not even awake! I shift closer to her and think about her hands actually being the ones. Her fragrance and body being so close to me while I do it myself, its too much.

Soon after I cum and bite back a moan. Her palm still firmly pressed on my cheek. Wait, wasn't it just slightly on my butt. I look up and see Andreea arching her brow.

"You really are so perverted you can't wait a little bit to fuck?" She says and her hand slaps my butt hard. I moan and she kisses me.

"I didn't want to wake you up" I try to say but she wouldn't care about my excuse. She gets on top of me and holds my wrists back. "You need to be punished for misbehaving" and I gasp when her knee gets between my legs.

"Ah Andreea wait" but my mouth is closed with her lips. I can't do anything, her lips are too much for me. I look at her and her eyes are almost dark. I gulp and she pushes my legs further apart. I want to tell her that Lily might come into the room and it would get bad

"Mm Lily..Ah" but she stops and gets off of me.
She takes me in her lap and I look down at her confused. "Are you cheating on me?" She says and I burst laughing. She frowns and bites my shoulder.

"No!" And I try to push her away, one more bite and they would all realise what we've been doing this whole time. "No, I wanted to tell you that Lily might come in the room" and the redhead frowns "so?". I sigh and lock my arms around her neck "she might kill us, well she definitely will kill you and maybe with some luck spare my life" and she laughs.

"Please I can fight her easily" and she pushes me down on the bed. "Now where were we" and I bring her closer to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 8.2K 26
When two girls, who can't seem to stand each other, go on a school camping trip together, what could possibly go wrong?
29.7K 759 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...
180K 866 31
Warning - Extremely erotic and sexual. People below 18 might find it disturbing. Suggestion to my readers - Visualize everything! Description - I am...
3.6M 100K 42
Without hesitation I crashed my lips to his. He was too surprised to kiss back at first, but he quickly recovered and snaked his arms around me. No...