The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

šŸ’”šŸ’• He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

šŸ’” Introduction šŸ’•
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten
ā¤

5: She's the Kind-Hearted One

2.2K 152 47
By chaexjune

You say love is messed up
You say that it don't work
But, you don't wanna try, no, no
And baby, I'm no stranger
To heartbreak and the pain of
Always being let go

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I waited for almost two hours in my car even though I have came at 10 AM at the parking area. I just needed to be sure that today will not be like yesterday. I hope no Yuju, Eunha, Eunbi or any other girls will come to the bakery today. They really are just disturbing me in my plan. I do not like it.

Luckily they do not know my car since I have five different cars at home. That's a plus point for me. I think now I can go out to the bakery to see the one I missed yesterday. Oh yes, I miss her because I did not get to see her yesterday. Not because I like her or anything, that is not the reason.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was teaching Yeji to decorate the cake when Somi called me while gasping for air.

"You need to go to the front. There's...there's a man...", she still has trouble to finish her words so I got up from my place and patted her back asking her to relax.

"Okay. Um...it's one of our regular customer. He...looks angry and...he wants to see you.", she finally finished her words.

I frowned at it before I heard the voice of someone shouting out there. "Who is it? What's wrong with him?", I said as I walked to the door and went out to see who it is making noise in the bakery.

"Where's the manager?! I want to see the manager!!", the shouting man said loudly while Jackson and one other male customer holding him.

He looked very angry and probably drunk as I see him holding a wine bottle in his right hand. I walked closer to them and tried to relax before I speak up.

"Um, hello. Mister?", I said as Jackson and the other customer let go of the man as I signalled them to do it.

"Are you the manager?", he asked as he stepped closer to me.

"Yes, mister. I am the manager here. I think I've seen you here several times with your girlfriend. Am I right?", I asked as polite as I can.

Then, he laughed cynically at me before staring at me sharply. "Yes, we always dated here and I think there will be no more dates for us here after this.", he said.

I did not understand why so I asked what is the reason which made him become furious again.

"Because this place! This bakery! This is where I confessed to her that I like her and she accepted me. But now, this place...this place is shit!", he shouted as he punched the table with his left hand.

"Oh, mister. Why...did you say that? What's wrong? May I know so I can help you?", I asked, still trying to stay calm even with his furious acts.

"She broke up with me! What else can you help with?! Now I can't see this bakery here. It hurts my eyes seeing it!", he said as he punched the table again.

Jackson tried to hold him but he was a bit scared too. The other customer earlier went out probably trying to get help somewhere for us. He pushed Jackson away and I tried to tell him to calm down.

"We can talk about this, mister.", I said when he turned to look at me after pushing Jackson.

"Talk?! I don't want to talk! I want to hurt you! So that you know how it feels to be hurt by someone.", he said as he raised his right hand that is holding the empty bottle.

I saw it and could just raised my hands to cover up myself from being hit. I closed my eyes and stepped back as I heard other people are screaming out for what they are witnessing at the moment. I even heard Jackson shouted 'don't' and I know I will be hit anytime by this angry man.

However, I did not feel like being hit by a hard bottle but more to like being hugged by someone. I also heard a little groan from the person hugging me before I opened my eyes to see who it is.

"Jungkook?", I said before a guard from the jewellery shop opposite of our bakery and the customer that helped earlier came to hold the man who just hit Jungkook's back.

Jackson helped to pull the man away as they wait for the police to come. Meanwhile, Jungkook let go of me after they got the man out of the bakery. Then, he sits down on the chair rubbing his back. I felt guilty for what happened to him so I asked him if he is okay and he nodded. I did not want to ask more so I get back to the kitchen to continue my work.

❤❤❤

2 p.m., Chaeyoung's break time...

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I finished the lemonade I ordered and looked at my watch for the time. Usually Chaeyoung will come out for lunch at this hour but she still has not show up after the little incident with the heartbroken man earlier. Does she not know it is already her turn to have a break? Or she purposely not coming out because I am here?

While I was thinking of her, she finally showed up and I smiled at her who I see is walking towards me. I blinked a few times because she never came to me when I see her coming out from the back before this. Today she walked to my table and...even sit in front of me without I have to stop her and tell her to sit with me.

"Didn't it hurt?", she asked.

I frowned at the question before she patted her back making me remembered what she was asking about.

"Oh, no. Not really. It's fine.", I said.

"I'm sorry...and...thank you.", she replied in short.

"No problem.", I said with a smile before she stood up from the chair. But, I stopped her from leaving.

"Can you...accompany me for lunch? As a sign of gratitude for helping you earlier?", I asked with the most genuine smile.

She looked uninterested but she still nodded and said, "As a sign of gratitude. Sure but not here. We eat somewhere else."

I nodded. However, I let out a groan of pain as I stood up which got her attention on it.

"Are you okay?", she asked as she saw me touching the back of my body.

I tried to show her my most relaxed face as I smiled at her. "I'm okay. Really. Don't worry.", I replied.

"No, you're lying. Let me see.", she said as she tried to lift my shirt and I backed away from her.

"No, don't. You can't just open my shirt like that.", I said as I looked left and right showing her of the open space we are at.

Then, she shook her head and pulled my hand to follow her out of the bakery. I did not know where she took me to but I just followed her until we reached a car parked beside the bakery. She opened the passenger seat and told me to sit which I obey without a word. Then, she walked to the driver's seat next to it and sit on it before she took out a first aid kit from the storage compartment.

"Can you lift up your shirt a bit? I need to see how bad it is.", she said as she is doing something behind me.

I slowly lifted my shirt up until my neck letting her see my bare back. "You got one bruise like an apple size, Mr Jeon. You should have seen a doctor. This looks bad.", she said as I saw her doing something with her phone.

"Look at that. I'll get some ice for that. Wait here.", she said before leaving me alone looking at the photo of my back that she just snapped. A bruise like an apple size? Where did she get that analogy from? I smiled thinking about it as I looked at the photo.

The bruise looked pretty bad, yes. But, why I do not care about it when I got hit? I just sat down and waited for her. She must think I wanted to show off to be a hero in front of her.

Not long after that, she came with a pack of some ice cubes and took a cloth from the kit to put the ice cubes on it.

"I guess we can't eat out today. You have to go home. Get a rest. You're going to be working tomorrow, right? You need to rest today.", she said as she put the cloth with ice on my bruised back.

"Aww! Ouch, let me do it myself.", I said because I was startled with the coldness from the ice.

She lets go of the cloth once I touched it and put the aid kit back inside the storage compartment.

"Go home now and rest, Mr Jeon.", she said after that.

I turned around and looked at her who sat beside me. "I'll go home...after I have lunch with you.", I told her.

But, she shook her head at me.

"No, I can't. We do it another time. I don't want Mrs Lee to find out you got hurt because of me and I didn't do anything about it. So now, go home. Come back when your bruise is healed completely.", she told me with seriousness in her voice.

I nodded to it and told her that I will come to redeem a lunch with her next time.

❤❤❤

The soft part of Chaeyoung is shown to Jungkook. Is he finally getting her attention or it's just a common act of gratitude for helping her? We'll see where this will go later in next chapter!

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 206 21
The Dear Timothy Oneshots turned into an entire storyline. WARNING, A BUNCH OF SHIT WILL BE IN HERE. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ALSO, I DO NOT OWN...
4.2K 213 25
A rosekook fan fiction whose story is based on a tv show... it is gonna be different from all other fan fictions... here you will not see any start o...
179K 10K 33
It's hard to court someone especially when you're a girl. And it's even harder when that someone still can't recover from his past and you of all peo...
3K 184 24
[COMPLETE] A BTS story. JiminXReader You and Jimin live in two very different world and rules. He lives the high privileged life and he can't see the...