Rebel High

By RebelsDarkness

Living the high life wasn't all fun and games. With were Empires that took decades to build could fall in sec... More

Note!!
Lesson One
Lesson Two
Lesson Three
Lesson Four
Lesson Five
Lesson Six
Lesson Seven
Lesson Eight
Lesson Nine
Lesson Ten
Lesson Eleven
Lesson Twelve
Lesson Thirteen
Lesson Fourteen
Lesson Fifteen
Lesson Sixteen
Lesson Seventeen
Lesson Eighteen
Lesson Nineteen
Lesson Twenty
Lesson Twenty-One
Lesson Twenty-Two
Lesson Twenty-Three
Lesson Twenty-Four
Lesson Twenty-Five
Lesson Twenty-Six
Lesson Twenty-Seven
Lesson Twenty-Eight
Lesson Twenty-Nine
Lesson Thirty
Lesson Thirty-One
Lesson Thirty-Two
Lesson Thirty-Three
Lesson Thirty-Four
Lesson Thirty-Five
Lesson Thirty-Six
Lesson Thirty-Seven
Lesson Thirty-Eight
Lesson Thirty-Nine
Lesson Forty
Lesson Forty-One
Lesson Forty-Two
Lesson Forty-Three
Lesson Forty-Four
Lesson Forty-Five
Lesson Forty-Six
Lesson Forty-Seven
Lesson Forty-Eight
Second Book!!

Book 2!!! Please read

12K 234 62
By RebelsDarkness

Heyyyyyy everyone so I would love to thank everyone so much for following me this far through this book. I love every single one of you you have no idea!!!!!

As many of you know this was my very first book and I am so excited to have finally finished it. Thank you for all the votes and comments I have loved all of them and read every single one of them. All the messages too and I really hope you will keep them all coming. Thank you so much for everything.

Now yesss of course there is going to be a second book and this next book will be set a couple of months after were this one finished off. The guys will be coming back and I'm sure you will love it as much as I do. Well I hope so anyway. I will keep you all updated on when this will be ready to come out.

If you have any questions please don't be scared to message me I love hearing from you all.

I wanted to write a character that was very different from you typical girl in books. I wanted her to be strong but at the same time to have her own weaknesses. No one is perfect and Lyra isn't in any shape of form. I wanted to write about someone who was strong minded and knew how to get shit done. I didn't want to write about another girl who sat back and let the boys do all the work. I also wanted to write Riker in a different light. I wanted him to let Lyra grow without getting in her way I wanted him to be strong but at the same time let her make her own choices and mistakes. I hope I did that.

I will now be going over the book and fixing any mistakes and plot holes so please keep following my travels with this book and I will tell you all when its done. If any of you could help and give some advise that would be great. I love hearing about how you would do stuff and if there was anything different you would have done.

Also the biggest thing I want to ask you all is - Lyra's dad has taught her many inspirational things and I was wondering if there was anything in life that you have heard or been taught to get you through a situation. Or even words that you will forever remember and keep with you no matter what. I want funny one or serious ones no matter what it is I want to hear it. I will even put into my books and dedicate the chapter you you. I would love to hear what you have to say.

I am also going to enter this book into the Wattys and I would love you all to help me with this. I know I don't have much chance of winning but I want to get this book up to standards before I enter it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND UNTIL NEXT TIME I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159 42 6
"You should care, Dylan. You would still be living in the back of a car, stealing from Seven Eleven! Is that what you want?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
418K 12.9K 22
The ideal life for everybody is to have a rich family, 6 brothers that adore you, a wonderful boyfriend, and have perfect life. Right? Wrong...
134K 2.9K 64
It has always been Rose and Will. Although they hate each other, they can't deny the pull towards each other that they've had since they were 6. The...