Distance

Από lalunazz

(Sequel of 'Just a game') When two people are ment for each other, No time is long, No distance is too far... Περισσότερα

Distance
1
2
3
4
Fangirl update
5
6
7
7.5
8
9
10
10.5
11
12
13
14
14.5
15
16
17
18
18.5
19
Dahilan kung bakit walang update
20
21
22
22.5
23
24
24.5
25
26
27
27.2
28
28.5
29
30
31
32
32.5
33
Author's Note (Must read)
34
35
35.5
36
37
37.5
38
39
40
41
42
42.5
43
44
45
46
46.5
47
48
48.2
49
50
51
52
53
53.5
54
55
56
57
59
59.5
60
61
61.5
62
62.2
62.5
63
Note!
64
64.5
65
66
67
68
69
69.5
69.5 (2)
70
71
72
New story
73 -[End]
Epilogue
Announcement
save the date
hey
OMG?????
announcement again

58

12.7K 310 170
Από lalunazz

Señorita.

LISA

After a week i got discharged!! So now I'm on my way to the dance studio, no ones stopping me right now hehe.

"Oy! Where are you going?".. Uh oh. It's my sister. " I told you to take a rest!" She came home to our house so she can take care of me even though Mom and Dad are here.

"I'm going to the practice!" I shouted and she glared at me.

"But you just got discharged yesterday!" She shouted back.

"Let her Chu." Dad suddenly came while holding his mug. "Oh and please go back to your wife she needs you."

"Listen to Dad, Unnie bye!" I ran out of the house and i heard her scream.

"LISAAA!!!" Hahaha sorry sis.

The past few days.. Was ok i guess. After my talk with Jisoo i did what she told me.

I still ignore Jennie but not that worst like before. I'm getting soft towards her already. I don't want to keep on hurting her so today! I decided to fulfill my promise.

It's getting close to a JenLisa come back i can feel it hehe. Nah just kidding.. It's still up to her though I'm just going to ask her.

I got to the studio and i already saw all of them. Including Jennie and Wendy. And the mentor is Kiel again! UwU.

"Lisa?" Jennie was the first one to notice my presence so when they heard her talk they all looked at me.

"YOOWW!!!" They all shouted.

"I thought you ain't coming?" -Ten

"You should be resting. But I'm glad you're here." -Donghyuk

"Good to be back ey?" -Momo

"You could've told me so i came with you!" -Tzuyu.

I smiled at them, i can't respond to what they said that was a lot. There's this one person who kept staring at me since i came. It was Jennie.

So i stared back and smiled.

"Ooh ohh I'm smelling something.." -Seulgi.

"Ehem, comeback, Ehem." -Taemin

"Oh Lisa, you're here!" Mr. Hashi shouted then Kiel looked at me. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Kiel!"

"Aww i missed you too Lis, glad you're fine." He gave me a pat on the back and we shook hands. He looked at someone in my back then he quickly went near my ear and whispered. "Someone's jealous."

I looked at my back and saw Jennie who's face is in her bitchy face, i giggled at the sight.

Saw the difference?

The difference when she was here for Kai Vs. The difference when she was here for me.

Hell yeah.

"So let's start?" Kiel asked and we all nodded our head. "Oh and Lisa, take it easy ok?" I smiled.

After many dancing and stuff. I was about to rehearse my swalla. The part where i have to bend my back, i was about to get up when i suddenly felt dizzy and lost my balance.

But someone catched me.

"Are you ok?" It was her. Ok damn she was quick enough.

"Nice catch Jen." -Hyoyeon

"Lisa i can see you blushing." -Wendy.

Jennie help me to stand up and i smiled at her.

"Thank you for catching me." I said sincerely.

"I'd always catch you."

Oh.. Uhmm help, I'm supposed to be doing that.

"Nice Jen!" -Jhope

"Lisa can you continue?" Mr. Hashi asked and i nodded my head. "Well... Take a rest first all of you. You did great so no worries." I sighed in relief.

We sat down on the floor, i looked for my water in my bag but darn it, i forgot.. Then Jennie went beside me and offered me her water.

"Here drink mine." Oh wow she's really doing what she told me she would.

"Thank you." I accepted it and drank it. I finished it all wooh! She laughed when i showed her the empty bottle.

I suddenly heard Señorita playing..

"Ohh!! I love this song!" I shouted and hummed along the song.

"I love it when you call me señorita~ i wish i could pretend i didn't need ya but every touch is oh la la la~" I heard Donghyuk singing.

"Hey bro! You know that too?!" I asked and he nodded his head.

"It's amazing!" He shouted back, I know right.

"Oh, i thought of something.." Kiel suddenly said and we all looked at him. "I want a Señorita DongLice version." My jaw automatically dropped.

What? Me and Him again? I looked at Donghyuk and his reactions are the same as mine. Then i looked at Jennie beside me.

She isn't looking at me, instead she's looking down. Uh oh. Please don't think anything else,

"That sounds like a good idea!" -Mr. Hashi

"Are you guys up to it?" -Kiel

"I'm ok with it." -Donghyuk.

They all looked at me waiting for my answer. Before answering i looked at Jennie again.

She looked at me this time. She gave me a smile but her eyes are sad.

"Sure." I smiled and stood up.

I thought.. This can be part of my plan. Let's see if Jennie really loves me. I'm still having second thoughts, what if she just pitty me because of my illness.

First, Kiel showed us a dance video of señorita that it's really similar to Shawn's and Camila's gosh my ship.

It got all the sexual stuff like in the music video. The pinning on the wall stuffs like that.

"Are we really going to perform this on stage?" Donghyuk asked Kiel and i was curious myself.

"Yeah i mean, there's no wall on the stage." Then they all laughed at me.

"Nah, just for today. Don't worry." Oh thank god. Cause i don't want that performing on stage. "Think you can do it now?"

"Yep!" Me and Donghyuk.

So yeah.. After learning the steps we were ready to perform it.

"YES LET'S GOOO!!"

"WOOO!!"

"IMAGINE WE ARE IN A CONCERT!!"

Those are the shouts of my teammates but me and Dongyuk ignored them.

'I love it when you call me señorita'

Everytime i got a chance to look at Jennie i will look at her. When I'm dancing alone she'd be all smiley and cheery, and when I'm dancing with Dk. She'd put her bitch face on.

And sometimes i smile, because i can sense her jealousy. Tbh she's cute when she's jealous, but scary at the same time.

Our dance finished at the part Donghyuk pinned me on the wall with our faces close.

The others started clapping and cheering. I checked Jennie but she was no longer there.

She went out?

"Amazing!!" -Kiel

"Splendid!" -Mr. Hashi

"Shining, shimmery, splendid~" I sang and they all laughed. I went beside Wendy. "Where's Jennie?"

"Bruh, she got jealous so she walked out, i tried to stop her but.. Yeah, you're in trouble"

Oh, I'm so scary. HAHA

"How are you so sure that she's jealous?" I asked, i need to make sure.

"I heard her whispering things like 'what the fuck' 'how dare he' 'why am i acting like this?' 'Fuck, I'm not jealous' there's a lot more, but i guess those are enough proof that she's jealous."

"Hmm.. Yeah." I went back to where my friends are and we started talking about stuffs.

When all of them stopped talking and stared at my back.. What's happening? I turned around.. Then i saw Jennie standing there while holding a bouquet of flowers and a plastic bag.

Uhmm.. What is she doing.

"For you." She handed me the flowers and the plastic bag.

"Where did y-you got this?" I asked trying not to stutter but i failed,

"I bought it. For you"

Urghh why is she like this T___T

"O-oh thank you." I tried keeping a blank face.

"Inside the plastic bag is food, eat it ok?.. I must go now, i have work" She said as she get her things.

"Sí señora." I answered and she giggled.

When she and Wendy got out of the studio. I turned to my friends with a wide smile on my face and my cheeks are pinkish.

"WHIPPEDDD!!" They all shouted in unsion.

"That smile is big manoban yieeeee!!" -Ten

"Keep it up i smell a comeback" -Hyoyeon

"Hoes my ship!!" -Seulgi.

"I'm proud! They're flirting again!!" -Tzuyu.

Weirdos..

Enebe

Char

Bye.

--
End of part 58|Distance

Ayan ayus na ba?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

145K 5.2K 49
The one last attempt to mend the broken hearts. Sequel to : Fallen stars
415K 13.5K 43
What if you have a girlfriend then suddenly she breaks up with you because of your sister... What if all the people around you don't like you, even y...
28.2K 1.2K 12
When your "best friend" makes you realize that you've been crushing on your "roommate" for an unimaginably long time now, all kinds of games emerges...
33K 1.3K 41
FAN-FICTIONAL story where Jennie, college student who always have a dream on becoming a Princess will soon meet the real life Princess of Thailand Li...