'Black People' Wattpad Clichès

By EnellaiMillan

I saw yo dumb black ass shook a mile away More

Either Light Skin Or Not Really Black
Repunzel, Repunzel, Let down ya freakishly long hair
Always a Nobody
"Big Girls"
lets get it straight
abuse
lmao
bitch
the pictures
School

The nigga

408 23 17
By EnellaiMillan

Why ...OH LAWD WHYYYYYY in almost EVERY damn black books (both of the characters are black) why the hell this nigga always a drug dealer known to have hoes 🤦🏽‍♀️

Like my g first off why this nigga look like a grown ass man in his late twenties but you finna tell me he 16? Yea ight . Then have Lucas coly young ass playing a character that's supposed to be 26 🤦🏽‍♀️ whew Chile but that's for another damn chapterrr back to what I was sayin .

If this nigga know to fuck around why tf it always goes like this .

King - (yea bitch I went there) I was lookin at this shawty and she had a fat ass
Layla- "Hey " she said sticking her tongue out
King - oh shit she goofy and wifey material I know she the one I gotta drop all my hoes for her AND stop selling for her .

Like mc-xcuse bitch ? Mind you the nigga always in high school 16 but somehow someway own his own house that's in his name 🤦🏽‍♀️  I'm going to assume y'all don't know how the law work .

They always "fall in love" so quickly that it's crazy , like you don't know shit about this girl or boy ...but you're "in love " with them 🤣 .

Like you meet females that look like her everyday and for some odd reason you chose her ? Okaiiiii .  The whole book be havin me like :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 13.3K 18
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
108K 9.2K 54
Reena Oberoi was the little sister of the billionaire businessman Aarnav Oberoi. She was pampered by her brother to an extend that if anyone hurts he...
1.3M 119K 60
RATHORE In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emoti...
120K 3.8K 34
Nollani is a 21 year old student, she has a big personality that only the closest know. She's very independent but very deep down wants a mommy to de...