Innocent romance (A maid sama...

By Violet_167

Misaki and Takumi are two strangers engaged to each other. They want to try to make this marriage work or is... More

-Prologue-
-Chapter 1-
- Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
- Chapter 4-
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6-
- Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
- Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
- Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
Chapter 18
-Chapter 19-
- Chapter 20-
- Chapter 21-
- Chapter 22-
- Chapter 23-
- Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-

-Chapter 15-

595 18 6
By Violet_167

Misaki had successfully managed to take Takumi away from his grandfather Richard. The man had always given her a bad feeling and knowing Takumi didn't have a good relationship with his family she figured he'd be thankful and not offended that she avoided his grandfather.

Letting Takumi blow out his birthday cake might help to lighten the mood so she took him to the center of the room where a giant cake stood on a circular table. Misaki signaled for an employee to start preparing the candles. She then turned to the birthday boy who had been awfully quiet this whole time.

"Takumi?" She said raising her hand to get his attention to now realize she was still holding his hand. Embarrassed, she quickly released his hand and looked away. Why didn't he say anything?

Takumi, on the other hand, remained calm as he was patiently waiting to see when she would realize they were still holding hands. As he expected, her reaction was priceless. How could this woman be the rumored demon prez?

"Why are you shying away Misaki?" He teased leaning slightly to see her face. "Don't tell me you have butterflies in your stomach just from holding my hand?"

"Dream on." She mumbled still not turning to look at him.

"We would like to ask all guests to turn their attention to the cake as we will now wish Takumi Usui a happy birthday." The host announced.

Everyone began to shift their focus to Takumi and Misaki.

Takumi decided to hold unto Misaki's hand which she had previously grabbed him with. This action caused Misaki to jump a little at the touch of his hand around her own. She looked up at the man she couldn't quite understand.

"Happy birthday to you." Everyone, including Misaki, began to sing. Once the song was over they cheered as Takumu blew out the candles.

"Thank you." He said out loud but it wasn't towards everyone who attended the party.

Although he was thankful for what Misaki did, most of the people here weren't close to him. The majority of them were strangers who pretended to be his friend wanting to gain something. His grandfather made him become "close" to these people. He wasn't thankful towards those people but to the few, he actually cared for and Misaki.

"We can open your presents later." Misaki told him trying to pull her hand out of his but it didn't work. Takumi just tightened his grip. "This idiot," Misaki thought.

Takumi internally smiled knowing Misaki must be upset with him right now and he was enjoying every moment of it.

Misaki sighed just deciding to give up as her efforts were pointless. She glanced around the room and saw Sakura in a corner by herself again. She made a mental note to personally teach Kuuga a lesson for playing with Sakura. However, now was not the time but he would definitely feel her wrath.

The party continued late into the night and Misaki made sure that Takumi out of all people had enjoyed himself. He became so quiet amongst people that it was hard to make him enjoy the party more.

The couple drove back home alone to try and get some rest because they would be taking a trip as requested by Richard. Takumi unlocked the door carrying Misaki's coat and bags in his hands. He closed the door after her resting the coat and purse on a counter.

He watched Misaki collapse on the couch and took off her shoes. Takumi saw her struggling to take off the shoe and decided to help her.

"You don't have to." She whispered.

"It's a small deed compared to what you did today." He replied taking off the shoe. "Thank you." He smiled.

"Your welcome."

Takumi smirked. "Now do you any help taking off the rest of your clothes?"

"You pervert!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Misaki and Takumi woke up at noon to travel to the house Richard was lending them so they could spend some quality time. Neither of them was against spending time together because their relationship was getting better. There hadn't been any arguments lately other than last night when Misaki tried to argue that Takumi was some sort of perverted alien from outer space.

"So Misaki, are you excited about this trip?" Takumi questioned but he got no reply. "Are you still tired?"

Nothing.

"Do you want me to give you a nickname too since I'm your perverted alien from outer space? How about Misa chan?"

"Don't." She muttered not liking her nickname.

"Oh? How about prez? I can be like one of your employees?"

Misaki shifted in her seat to face him while Takumi continued to drive. "How about I nickname you idiot?"

"Fine by me."

Misaki was lost for words. He truly was an idiot and a pervert.

"I should tell you in advance but I'm not going to that old man's house. I suspect he's going to have his people keeping an eye on us and I'd like to avoid that." Takumi told her. He had no plans of going to that place the moment his grandfather had told them.

"Where are we going then?" Misaki wondered. Why were they going on a trip if they weren't going to his grandfather's home? "We could've stayed home?"

"I thought we could get hotel rooms and stay somewhere nice. We both work hard and need a break." He answered remembering how he had seen her pull all-nighters to get her company work done.

"Ok." Misaki answered resting back in her seat. She couldn't remember the last time she planned a day away from work. She only did it for family matters. Misaki was always working to ensure her family never had to worry about the company. It was good to have time to herself and worry about no one else for once.

"Don't think about work, don't think about the family nor your friends. Just think about your future Husband." He joked making Misaki roll her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived at a hotel which Takumi had made reservations for last night. He got them separate rooms because even in their own home they sleep in their own rooms. He also knew Misaki wouldn't want to be sharing a bed together because they weren't that close. He also thought it would have been awkward for himself too.

"Our rooms are on the fourth floor Misaki." He said taking their room cards from the lady. "Do you want to get something to eat or rest first?"

Misaki thought about it. "I want to rest for a bit."

She had barely got any sleep last night thinking about something which she felt shouldn't have concerned her as much as it was. She spent the night thinking about Takumi and his friend. No matter how hard she tried to think about something else she couldn't stop wondering about their relationship. Takumi was a good-looking guy, although she would ever admit it out loud and she knew that he must've attracted a lot of ladies before their engagement. Was Mei a serious relationship for him? It wasn't her right to question him about his relationships even though they're engaged because they are not romantically involved with each other.

'Their friendship seemed to be over so I have nothing to worry about,' Misaki thought but then her thoughts came to a screeching halt as she face-palmed herself. What the hell was she thinking? 'Am I jealous?'

"No!" She internally screamed.

On the other hand, Takumi remained completely silent letting Misaki have her face slapping moment. "Couples moonlight dinner." He said reading a sign in the hotel lobby.

"Huh?" Misaki stated finally breaking out of her suffocating thoughts.

Takumi motioned to the sign. "Dinner. There will be a show tonight for couples. Local food, music, dances, and more. We should sign up." He told her grabbing Misaki's hand as though it was normal.

When did the cold and rude man Misaki knew decided to be so warm and caring? She knew he was changing slowly before but now it had sped up. Was she starting to see the real Takumi Usui? Misaki realized now, from the moment they had got engaged until their truce she was used to the business Takumi created by his family to play a role. She secretly wanted to see the true Takumi now so she didn't complain about him holding her hand.

"Hello!" Takumi greeted the event lady who blushed upon seeing his face. "We would like to sign up for dinner tonight."

"Y-Yes, sir. Please fill this out."

And there goes Misaki's positive outlook. This guy really had women falling for him wherever he went.

Takumi smiled handing back the form causing all the women around him to blush. All but one. Misaki.

Takumi liked that Misaki didn't act like most women. He knew she didn't care for his outward appearance. He decided to tease her. "Let's go my beautiful wife to be." He said in front of everyone.

"Let go of my hand, Usui!" Misaki was not liking the attention of the people around them. She was embarrassed.

Takumi didn't listen to her protest and held her hand even tighter leading her to the elevator. He only released her hand when they were inside the elevator.

As the doors were closing Misaki muttered. "Idiot."

Not being offended Takumi smiled even more.

The elevator door opened on the fourth floor and like the gentleman Takumi was he escorted Misaki to her room. "My room is right beside your room if you need me."

"Right." She said taking her room card from him. She unlocked her room stepping inside. "I'll see you at seven for dinner."

Takumi nodded. "Bye. Rest well."

"Bye." She closed the door.

Takumi sighed before going to his own room. At least it was off to a good start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At seven pm Takumi stood in front of Misaki's door once again. He knocked and waited for the door to open. They have had dinner before and ate together at home but this time it felt different. He had a whole new opinion of Misaki and in some ways started to see her as a woman. A very beautiful woman. He wouldn't say he liked or loved her but he felt slowly being attracted to her.

The door opened to reveal Misaki standing before him in a white lace long sleeve dress, her hair tied up in a high ponytail, and a small touch of makeup. It was simple but magnified her beauty.

Noticing Takumi staring at her but not saying anything, Misaki wondered if her outfit was a wrong choice. She didn't want to dress up too much. She liked it simple. Takumi was wearing a black turtleneck and black jeans. Was simple ok for men but not women? She never understood fashion.

"You look beautiful." He finally spoke.

Misaki expecting him to say she should change was taken aback by his words. "Thank you. You look very handsome tonight Usui."

Takumi tilted his head slightly recognizing a new trait from Misaki. "Shall we?" He asked reaching out for her hand.

Misaki went along with it giving him her hand so he could lead her to the event.

The Moonlight dinner was decorated with many candles and roses. There was romantic music playing and couples enjoying the moment together.

Seeing others taking pictures to remember the moment, Takumi took out his own phone. "Would you like to take a picture Misaki?"

"Sure." Misaki smiled seeing no harm in doing it so she scooted closer to Takumi to take the picture.

"Smile." Takumi said taking the picture of them side by side.

"No-no-no. That's not how you do it." An event host with a microphone said walking up to them. She looked down at a piece of paper in her hand. "Misaki Ayuzawa and Takumi Usui. They are engaged! Tonight, romance is in the air and a simple photo like that will not do. Shall we get a kissing photo?"

"Yes!" The couples around them cheered.

"Uhm.." Misaki was lost for words. She was caught off guard by the sudden attention.

The host brought a photographer to capture the moment. "Kiss! Kiss!" She shouted and the crowd followed suit.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The crowd cheered for the couple.

Misaki felt uncomfortable and turned towards Takumi. "What should we-"

She was interrupted by the gentle touch of Takumi's lip on her own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 7.2K 42
Ayuzawa is a wealthy family number two at Japan. Ayuzawa family only have one female, her name is Misaki Ayuzawa. She is so beautiful, but she is a b...
57.2K 1.3K 36
Takumi and Misaki used to date until his grandfather broke them apart. Now he's the CEO of the largest company in all of Asia. What happens when he m...
221K 6.3K 34
Tsukishima Kei and Hinata Shoyo. They hate each other, Or so it seems. They've been secretly dating since the first year of Karasuno. But they think...
19.7K 555 11
Hinata, Kenma, Suna, Aone, Akaashi and Iwaizumi have several secrets hidden from everyone, including their partners. Together, they've decided to sha...