Roomies ✔

By Venomis

[Completed. Words: 84.589] #1 Creative Awards 2019! --- Getting a room mate sounded like an easy way to save... More

1 - A Roommate
2 - Little Princess
4 - Jealousy
5 - Lost
6 - A Ride
7 - Date Stress
8 - Restless
9 - The World is Gold
10 - Intuition
11 - Other Sides
12 - Pep Talk
13 - Disappointments
14 - Trust
15 - Tortolitos
16 - Being Yourself
17 - Under The Stars
18 - Symbols of Love
19 - Make Love, Not War
20 - Guys Like Me
21 - Be Mine
22 - Confrontation
23 - Sweet Revenge
24 - One of Us
25 - Threat
26 - With My Life
27 - Playing You
28 - We Belong Together
29 - Competitive Jewelry
New story
30 - Angels and Whores
31 - Man of Secrets
32 - Under Siege
33 - Targets
34 - Distance
Author's Note
35 - Dilemma
36 - Lonely
37 - Never Too Late
38 - Guilt and Love

3 - Spin the Bottle

765 34 5
By Venomis

"Where will the party be held? In our apartment? Then we have to decorate it, right? And oh, is it a theme party? I have a bag full of customs, I just love theme parties!"

While asking her questions she circled around her room mate until she started to feel a little light in the head. He laid his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her into a chair. "Please sit down. You make me feel dizzy." He heaved a sigh as he leaned against the kitchen table. "Eh... the theme is rock 'n roll?"

Jamie started to laugh, spreading her arms. "Well, then I'm ready! And where is it? Here? Then I should really unpack my stuff! I brought some posters with me to pimp my room but I can put them on these walls too, to create some rock and roll vibe. And..."

"I'll take you to our clubhouse. At first I planned to do it here... but I just cleaned the whole place and there will be too many people anyway." 

Jamie looked at him, smiling from ear to ear. Oh, he was such a cutie! She felt the urge to hug him again, but she remembered all too well how uneasy he had felt the first time. Hopefully he would loosen up a bit. 

"Jamie... Do you know why your brother pretended to be you? I actually really don't get it..."

"Well... I'm doing an internship half an hour away from Charming. I could also stay at my uncle's place since he's our project leader, but I thought that was gonna be boring. He's old, you know. And there weren't a lot of other rooms available and well, you looked cute on the picture."

Dazed, he blinked his eyes. "You think men with mohawks and head tats are cute?"

She nodded confidently. "Well – not all of them of course. But yeah, you're cute. And handsome! Ha, now I can tell all my friends that I have a super hot roomie! I'll take some sneaky pictures when you get out of the bathroom with only a towel on."

He stared at her, shaking his head as if he wanted to get rid the thought. "Well... don't let Daphne hear that."

"Hmm, she a bit of jealous? She's gorgeous, she must know that she'll have more competition from an golden retriever than from me?" She laughed. "By the way, are you a dog person? I wouldn't mind to have a dog, you know."

"I think we should first see if there's a click between us before we start to think about pets," he muttered. "And you didn't answer my question. Why did your brother pretend to be you?"

"Well, because only men were invited."

"So what made you think I'd be happy with a girl?" His voice sounded annoyed and suddenly there was a deep frown on his forehead. 

"Well – you should be happy with me! I'm fun! I'm the best roomie there is! I can cook and sing and I love playing games and I love like all movies! And you know – it's so old school to discriminate people because of their gender!"

"It's not just that," he sighed. "I... Oh, never mind. I just didn't count on this, okay? But fine – most days I'm not around anyway so you're gonna have to play all those great games on your own.  I'm going to take a shower."

Dissatisfied she watched him leave. Man – he really wasn't a bundle of laughs. Maybe it was because of his girlfriend, she looked like she'd never heard of the word fun. Jamie decided not to get uptight about it and started to clean out her stuff. 

. . .

Juice couldn't wait to finally go to the clubhouse, so he could finally be away from her for a while. It wasn't that she was unfriendly, but she was so... exhausting and annoying. It really felt like he was stuck with a teenager and he didn't know how to get rid of her in a nice way. 

He knocked on the door. "You ready?"

"Yes!" She left the room. "And? Do I look like I love to party?"

She turned around. She was wearing a black dress with small cherries, and with a cleavage that made her look five years older. 

He wished he had told her it was some Eskimo party. It felt like he was taking his little sister to a party and he didn't want one of his brothers to make out with her. He wouldn't be surprised if she was a virgin. 

When she stared questioningly at him with her large blue eyes, he nodded quickly. "Yeah, you look fine."

He headed to the front door and handed her a helmet. 

"Ooh, we're taking your bike?" She looked so enthusiast that she was about to burst. 

As soon as she sat behind him, she wrapped her arms so tight around him that he could barely breathe. 

"Oh I'm a little scared," she giggled. "But don't hold back! I love speed!"

He wanted to give her a reassuring pat on the leg, but quickly pulled back his hand when he felt her skin. Quickly, he started the bike. 

Even before he had left the street, she pressed her cheek against his back. He felt her waist against his back and the thought that she was sitting so close to him without wearing pants, made him hard. Ashamed he tried to ignore it; although he usually enjoyed fantasizing about women, it felt wrong to think about his roommate like that. She wasn't underage – but it felt like she was. 

The tension didn't leave his body before they reached the clubhouse and Jamie had gotten off the bike. With shining eyes she walked past the row of bikes. "Oh, they all look so cool! But yours is the most beautiful of all!"

Hesitating, his eyes shot to hers, but he saw nothing but honesty in them. When their hands were bumping as they walked over to the entrance, he quickly slipped them into his pockets. Daphne was quick in drawing conclusions and he wasn't in the mood for drama. 

Inside the clubhouse a cheering crowd was waiting. He looked at her from the corner of his eye – her smile was so wide that the corners of her mouth seemed to tear out any moment. 

"Hi everyone!" she yelled without scruples. "I'm Jamie! Juice is my roomie!" She wrapped an arm around his waist. "I'm so happy to meet you all!"

And she was gone. 

She disappeared in the crowd and started to talk to whoever crossed her path. Quickly, Juice went to the bar. 

"Little mistake, huh?" Chuckling, Chibs sat down next to him. "That Jamie's a lot more girly than expected."

Juice nodded to the prospect who handed him a glass. "Well, she's not only more girly. I've never met such an tiresome person in my life."

Chibs smirked. "Told ye it was a bad idea Juicy-boy. Now ye stuck with er."

"I'll stay as much at Daphne's as I can. I'm sure she'll be so bored she's gone within two weeks."

His friend chuckled. "Something tells me she's gonna visit you." He nodded to the side; Jamie danced towards them. Her dance moves looked ridiculous, but it fitted her. "You wanna dance with me, roomie?"

He raised his glass. "Gonna have a drink first."

"And you, unknown man?" She offered Chibs her hand. 

"Sure lassie." He gave Juice a wink. 

Before the Scot walked away, Juice grabbed his upper arm. "She's off limits for all of you."

He didn't know why he said that; he shouldn't care what she was doing. But he did. If she started to fool around with one of his brothers, he was probably the one who needed to cheer her up later. 

. . .

"You can't keep your eyes off her, huh?"

Daphne's wronged voice startled him. Actually he hadn't even noticed that he was looking at Jamie. 

"Well... it's hard not to look at her. She's like... everywhere on the dance floor. You ever seen someone dance like that?"

"All the time. If they're drunk and can't keep time."

Everyone could see that she wasn't dancing in time, but somehow it was fascinating instead of hilarious. She was totally immersed in her dancing, without caring about what other people were thinking of her. 

"Her parents must have dropped her when she was a baby."

Juice laughed softly. "A little jealous?"

She raised her chin, her eyes were smoldering. As always, it made her look more attractive. He slipped off his bar stool to wrap his arms around her. Eagerly, his hands glided to her ass. 

"Why the hell would I be jealous of that? Except for the fact that she does live with you."

His hands slipped underneath her dress. As he discovered that she wasn't wearing anything underneath it, he inhaled sharply. "Fuck baby," he muttered, kissing her neck. "You're right. Nothing to be jealous of." Kneading her behind, he led her through the crowd in the direction of his bedroom for a quickie. He just wanted to round the corner when someone grabbed Daphne's wrist. "Hey! Where you going? You have to join us with the game!"

Dazed, he looked over his shoulder. The moment he saw Jamie, he pulled back his hands as fast as he could. "Game? What game?" he asked. 

"Spin the bottle!"

"What?" Daphne snapped. "How old are you? Twelve?!"

"Maybe an 18+ version," he chuckled softly, making sure Jamie wouldn't hear it. "Fucking instead of kissin'."

"Well, we don't need a bottle for that, do we?" She moved her eyebrows up and down, biting his lip. 

He completely forgot about Jamie, until she grabbed his wrist. "C'mon! This is my party!"

Sighing, he pulled away from Daphne. "Later," he promised her – for again, he couldn't deny these large blue eyes anything. "Fine," he sighed, looking at his roommate. 

His annoyance disappeared when he returned to the others, seeing them all sitting in a circle. "This is fucking hilarious," he laughed. Apparently he wasn't the only one who had succumbed to Jamie's charms, although none of them needed a lot of encouragement to kiss. He sat down between Daphne and Jamie. Everyone was laughing, but Jamie's face was very serious when she explained the game. 

. . . 

He should have known. He should have known the bottle would point to her when it was his turn. Wasn't it always like that? That the bottle was pointing to the one you didn't want to kiss? Not that he would make a big deal out of it – it was just a small kiss – but he was sure that Daphne would freak out later tonight, as if he had ordered the bottle to point at her. 

"Hey, that's me right!" Jamie showed him a wide grin and sat up straight. 

She was sitting next to him, so that was easy. Her eyelashes were trembling. Was she nervous? Some of his brothers had already played a game of tongue wrestling, but she would understand that he would only give her a lip-kiss, right?

She pouted her lips, looking up to him from under her eyelashes. He could feel Daphne's scorching glance on the back of his head when he leaned into Jamie, his lips touching hers. They were full and soft and didn't feel like those of a kid at all. 

Quickly she pulled back her head. A blush crept across her cheeks as she glanced at him. "That was my first kiss," she whispered. 

He resisted the urge to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. Fuck – there was something super cute about her, with that blush on her cheeks. "And? Was it a good one?" he smirked. 

"Uhm, I guess? Oh, it's my turn!" She crawled to the middle and spun the bottle. This time it pointed to a croweater, who took the kiss willingly. 

When the next spun the bottle, he looked to the side. 

Daphne didn't look very happy. 

"C'mon," he sighed. "It's just a game."

"I'm not saying anything!" she snarled. 

He huffed. She didn't need to. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93 27 5
Camilo Rodriguez has always been emotionally detached from the world. He hasn't felt any type of emotion for all of his 22 years of living. His mothe...
828K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
4K 260 31
Therapist Valentina Nott, is very comfortable in her life in Boston, her nice, normal, boring life. But then a single text message shakes the founda...
50.5K 3K 32
Mayan x Abhi (COMPLETED!!!) RATED "R" FOR MATURE CONTENT..... *** "Do you regret it?" Abhi questioned but Mayan stay quiet. With a sigh, Abhi wiped a...