Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

twenty four

7.7K 352 88
By Missnellywrites

"I just wanna see you strip right now, cause it's late babe." Montana sung the lyrics standing behind Kacey kissing her neck as she chopped up a bunch of fruits in the kitchen.

"Can you stop Montana." Kacey laughed pushing him back. "You know I get ticklish." She looked at him.

"Well if you would stop playing wimme' I could tickle sum'n else." He licked his lips as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"How bout you go do something productive, like take out the garbage or run a mile. How that sound?"

"A nigga already get enough exercise so I'll take this garbage out." He said walking over to the garbage, he opened as he pulled the garbage out placing it on the floor. Montana sucked his teeth before groaning. Kacey turned around. "What happen?"

"Some shit spilling outta the bag." He licked the bag up looking at it."And this shit got a hole in it!" He groaned before the bottom of the garbage fell out from the hole.

"Montana hurry up before that shit make me throw up, it's gone start smelling up the kitchen." Kacey whined.

"Aight woman calm down." He chuckled opening one of the drawers getting a black garbage bag. Montana scrunched his face up as he put the things that fell out in the bag. He picked up a white envelope that was crumbled up and seen the word Montana on it—that alerted him so he put the bag down opening the envelope. Luckily it didn't have any of the garbage on it. Montana read over the letter as he frowned. "Kacey."

"Hm." She glanced over at him. He walked over to Kacey and held the letter up to her.

"I know you ain't serious."

Kacey rolled her eyes realizing what he had in his hand."Oh wow a letter."

"Kacey stop fuckin' playing—Why you ain't give this shit to me? And I'm sure you read it the way the paper wasn't even in the envelope properly."

"No shit I read it, because I wanted to know who the hell the bitch was coming here asking for you and then saying to give you this envelope which had a whole little love confession written."

"That ain't none of yo business though. You mad disrespectful reading over some shit she wrote me that had some personal shit in it!"

"I don't give a fuck." Kacey argued. "She got some nerve confessing she in love with you and she knew you have a wife and kids. You betta go tell that hoe she too late."

"Watch ya mouth."

"Oh." Kacey looked around chuckling. "I know you ain't defending her." She snapped her neck at him. She wanted so bad to smack him for even taking up for Dakota, but she didn't even have the strength.

"Yeah I am cause you don't know shit. Instead of throwing the letter away you should've fucking gave it to me bruh! You think I ain't wanna know bout her aborting my baby and shit?!"

"I can't even do this with you right now. Cause if a another nigga came here with some letter to me and had the nerve to show up at your house telling you give me some letter and you read it and seen some shit like that you would be livid."

"Why you always gotta do that? Try to flip the situation."

"Don't cut me off nigga—And I wanna know how she even know your address? You must've had the bitch over here. If you feeling some type a way Montana go find that bitch in Florida and go. be. with. her." Kacey walked away from him heading to the staircase.

"You really stressing a nigga out." Montana shouted.

"Nigga fuck you!" He heard Kacey say before he continued to go back to picking up the garbage that had fell.

Montana made sure the things that fell out were in the bag before he placed the garbage bag in that one. He tied it before walking outside and putting it the garbage bin. Montana made his way inside as he went to the bathroom washing his hands off.

Montana walked upstairs and walked past the bathroom before he head sniffling. He walked back to the bathroom before opening the door quietly. He watched as Kacey wiped her eyes with her hands. Montana pushed the door all the way in before walking behind her. "Man whys' you crying?" He grabbed her forearm turning her around to face him. He hated to see her cry, he hated to see any female cry.

"Because." She sniffled, "You yelling and talking to me any kind of way. And you lucky I can't fight you, and then on top of that I'm pregnant so theses hormones got me crying." She looked down at the floor. Kacey hated when the hormones would have her feeling not like herself, especially when the simplest things could make her emotional.

"I wasn't even talking to you any kind of way. You just got me alittle upset with your attitude and shit like you wasn't in the wrong." He grabbed her chin gently so that she was looking at him.

"It seem like y'all had sum' serious going on before me. You still love her?" She questioned.

"No I don't love her. Look who I'm here with right now...you. You the only female I love besides my daughter, niece,sister and mama. Aight."

"Okay." She smiled. "Well then I'm sorry. You forgive me?"

"Girl you know I do." He smiled. "Gimme kiss."

"Yes daddy." She wrapped her arms around his shoulder standing on her tippy toes as she brung her lips to his as they engaged in a passionate kiss.

"Can you even tell I'm pregnant." Kacey asked Athena as she looked over the picture she just posted on Instagram.

"Baby you got on black ain't nobody gonna see a thing, and you barely showing."

"Yeah you right. I be trippin'" She chuckled.

"Why you so dressed up anyway? You told me Montana was at the studio...You going to hangout with ya lil girlfriends or sum?"

"I ain't got no friends mama." Kacey played with her necklace."Tiara was my only friend." She mumbled.

Athena sensed a change in Kaceys body language. "Oh baby don't cry." She grabbed Kaceys arm pulling her into a hug, Athena rocked her back and forth as Kacey cried silently.

"I don't even know why I'm crying right now. I'm tired of crying."She chuckled hugging her mom. "I just makes me sad to know she isn't here and like she was my only friend, the only female I trusted since middle school." She wiped her eyes pulling away.

"Yeah I know. I miss her too T was like a daughter to me too, she didn't deserve to go this early,but shes in a better place now-"

"Yea I know, she's up there with Pa and Naomi."

"She definitely is and you need to stop being so antisocial and go make some friends, theirs good people out there still."

"I guess. But it's like just cause I got a high following and I'm 'Montana Lamont's Wife' all these girls wanna be my friend to get clout or get closer to my husband and I will definitely go to jail for hurting one of these tricks. I already experienced it with one of them." She referred back to the Ashley situation.

"Well I mean she did always give off negative energy but hey we past that, just don't be like ya mama and don't got anyone to talk to or hang out with."

"But that's why you have me."

"Ehh." She joked trying to hold in her laugh but failed.

"Girl you love my company." Kacey playfully rolled her eyes. "Oh I wanted to ask cause you know I was once turning three since Majors Birthday is in less than a month you got any ideas for a birthday party."

"What's his favorite movie or show?"

"He watches a lot of paw patrol, you know the one with the puppies?"

"Yeah I know that one, so it's settled we'll do a paw patrol theme party."

"Okay."

"Oh yeah Kacey I been meaning to tell you. I found out two days ago that you have a sister."

"A what?" Kacey reiterated.

"Yep that's the same thing I said when her mother found me on Instagram telling me that Keith had a baby on me."

"Wait so how old is this girl?"

"She's 23."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.7K 47
It's been 3 years later an La'Nya and Kaylen are still not together but will that bring them together or cause more drama into their life. *Sequel to...
583K 17.8K 41
*Mature content, unedited version* She was in love. Her wedding day was a dream come true. She believed that their love will last forever, until she...
IMPUMELELO By NateLamak

General Fiction

64.4K 5.4K 41
A young lady falls in love with a young man who loves her dearly. They adore each other and they will do anything to protect each other from anything...
17.7K 1.3K 26
She never believed in promises and when she finally did, they were broken by the very same person who made them to her.