Into Your World

By wolf-angel

What would happen if you meet your bias? What would you feel if you're given a chance to work and live with t... More

Into Your World
Jean Danielle Marasigan
GOOD NEWS
SOUTH KOREA
DORM
NEW FRIENDS
MEET THE SM IDOLS
MY NEW LIFE
MY STAR
SURPRISE
HURT
T E A R S
L O V E, H A T E and H U R T
S O R R Y
C O N F E S S I O N
CHOCO BUBBLE IS JEALOUS
D A N C E
SURPRISE FOR SMTown FAMILY
F I R S T C H R I S T M A S (part 1)
F I R S T C H R I S T M A S (part2)
WE ARE ONE
SPECIAL GIRL
NEW DORM
SUHO: HIDDEN FEELINGS
SMTOWN LIVE IN THE PHILIPPINES part 1
SMTOWN LIVE IN THE PHILIPPINES part 2
JEAN'S JEALOUSY
MY GIRL
VACATION
PAO PAO
BUSY
MISUNDERSTANDING
IS THIS A GOODBYE?
OH SEHUN
WITHOUT YOU
BE MINE AGAIN
WILL YOU?
INTO YOUR WORLD
I DO
FINAL CHAPTER
A/N
Author's note
THE GUARDIANS (NEW STORY)
HIS GABRIELLE

BIRTHDAY

118 7 0
By wolf-angel

"It's lovely when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me."

----- 

JEAN'S POV.... 

"You're spacing out again Jean-ah..." Sehun said and nudge me.

"Oww... Mianheyo (I'm sorry)..." I said and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Kyungsoo-oppa asked.

"Ne I am. What were you asking Baek-oppa?"

"I'm asking you where do you want to go?"

"Huh? Wae (why)?? " I asked, confuse.

"It's my 300th day with Taeyeon. That's why I'm asking you where do you want to go."

"Shouldn't you be asking Taeyeon-unnie and not me?" I asked.

"I did asked her but she told me that she wants to spend this day with you and Sehun. More like a double date."

"Eh?? Double date?" I shrieked and glance at Sehun who was smiling brightly at me.

"So?" he asked.

"I can't." I answered. 

"Why?" Sehun asked me, pouting while hugging my waist.

"Baseball. I have a game today at-omona I'll be late." I said and hurriedly stood up.

"What time is it?" Sehun asked when he stopped me from walking.

"At 10. It's already 8:45?????. Geez, I forgot I have a game!!!!!."

SEHUN'S POV.... 

"At 10. It's already 8:45?????. Geez, I forgot I have a game!!!!!." she freaked out and run upstairs.

"Jean-ah, I told you do not run on the stairs!!" Suho-hyung shouted from the kitchen.

"Let's just come with her." Baekhyun-hyung said.

"Where are you going?" Suho-hyung asked when he and DO-hyung approach us. The others came too.

 "Baseball game. Jean has a game today. So that means all of us have time for our plan." Baekhyun-hyung said.

"Alright. Let's all get change and proceed to what we need to do." Suho-hyung said and we all moved.

Today was her 20th birthday (korean age) and she forgot that. We planned first who's gonna do what before changing.

DO-hyung, Chanyeol-hyung and Lay-hyung will cook. Xiumin-hyung, Suho-hyung and Chen-hyung will be incharge for the decoration. Tao and Kai will buy the cake.

"Let's all meet there. Sehun, Bekhyun, text me if the game ended. Notify us if your on your way there." Suho hyung said.

"Comeon Chen, Let's go.!" Xiumin-hyung said. "We'll just meet you there Suho." He added and leave.

"Where are they going?" I turn to Jean who put her nike black and blue baseball bag beside me.

"Shopping.?" Baekhyun-hyung answered.

"Let's go Kai!!.." Tao called. "Bye Jean-ah!!" they left. Okay, this might look weird. I hope she didn't notice anything weird. 

"All of you are going somewhere?" she asked looking at us.

"Ani. Just them. Me and Baekhyun-hyung will watch your game." I answered.

"Ah.. Alright.. Can I borrow your baseball cap? We need to leave." she asked me.

"Which one?" I asked back.

"The usual of course.." she answered, smiling. I nod and stood up to get the cap in my room. I noticed that she has no prepared jacket so I get my smallest jacket that will fit her.

I gave her my baseball cap that has my power badge and name as its design when I got back. The I placed on her shoulder the jacket I got. It was a black baseball jacket with orange sleeves and blue and white collar, the one I wore before.

"Are all your softball uniforms number 88?" DO-hyung asked her while she's tying her hair up. She was wearing a blue and white nike fastpitch softball pants and a white sleeveless jersey with blue linings, blue number 88 at the back, blue with red 'EAGLES' letters and their logo.

"Aniyo, I have two number 3 uniforms." she answered and put on my cap.

"Let's go. I'm late." she said and we leave.

"Why didn't you argue about us watching your game?" I asked as we got off the car and met Taeyeon-noona with Amber-noona. We're here at the Jamsil Baseball Stadium,.

"Because I need a ride and I'm late. See you later..!!" she said and waved at us. She run off when she saw her teammates.. This was a game between the Yonsei Eagles and Ewha Angels. We chose the seat behind the catcher. 

"There's so many people today." Taeyeon-noona said.

"From what I've heard, this is a championship game. So maybe that's why there's so many people." Baekhyun-oppa answered. A few minutes late, the game started.

"She's not a starting player?" Amber-noona asked.

"No. She's a sub-pitcher, noona." I answered.

We focused on the game. It was now the fifth inning out of ten and the score was closed but Angels were two homes ahead.

"Announcement. Eagles change of pitcher. Now pitching number 88, Marasigan." The announcer said after a long whistle.

"Omo.. She's gonna play now..." Taeyeon-noona and Amber-noona said. They gave her two shots to practice her pitching.

"That's a ball right Sehunnie?" Baekhyun-hyung asked and I nod.

"Ne. Why is she giving a ball?" I asked. The game started again. 

"It's all ball. She's letting their oponent to be on bases. Jean-ah, what are you doing." Amber-noona said, frustrated. All the bases have runners and there's no outs. Then I smirked. I got it. I know what she's doing. 

"Why are you smirking Sehunnie? Aren't you worried? They might loose on the game." TAeyeon-noona told me.

"Ani. Just watch Noona." I said, still looking at her. She look at the audience looking for someone I think. Then when she saw us, she smiled and nod. Then playball again. She gave a fastball that was a strike.

The game ended with the Eagles as champions. Baekhyun-hyung, I and Jean were now on our way to the place were the other members are waiting after we stop at the SM Building were Taeyeon and Amber-noona got off. Jean was sleeping peacefully on my shoulder when we arrived.

"Yah.. Bubble Milk, wake up. Ireona.. We're here." I said shaking her slightly.

"I still wonder why she never got mad of you when you wake her up." Baekhyun-hyung said while watching me wake her.

"Maybe because we're both morning persons and that I'm her boyfriend... Yah.. Bubble Milk Ireona!!!" I said and shake her again. She groaned but opened her eyes.

"Where are we?" she asked. We just smiled at her.

"I'll go first." Baekhyun-hyung said and left.

"Come on. Wear this first." I said and put the blindfol on her.

"Is this a surprise?" She asked but I didn't answer. I lead her inside the building. She asked me over and over on where we are going but I didn't answer.

"We're here. I'll remove the blindfold but don't open you eyes okay?"

JEAN'S POV.... 

I've been asking Sehun about where we are going but he didn't answer me. He just giggles. Aish.... I'm tired of playing and I want to rest but look, I'm guessing to where we are going.

"We're here. I'll remove the blindfold but don't open you eyes okay?" he said.

"Where are we?" I asked again.

"You'll find out later."

"Aish.. Sehun-ah...

"I know you're tired bubble milk. We'll let you rest later." he said and I sighed. "In a count of three, open your eyes okay?" he asked and I nod.

"Okay. Hana... Deul... set..." he counted. I opened my eyes and....

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEAN-AH!!!!!!!!!!" I was greeted by the other EXO members, the managers and with party poppers beside me.

"You forgot your own birthday." Sehun whispered in my ears before gently pushing towards the table.

"Haha... It's lovely when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me. Gomawo Oppadeul!! Saranghaeyo!!" I said tearing up.

"Awww.." They all cooed and hugged me.

"You like this place?" Joonmyeon-oppa asked me.

"What?" I asked back.

"This place is yours Jean-ah." Yixing-ge said.

"Eh?" I asked again.

"We bought this for you." Jongdae-oppa said.

"But you're not allowed to transfer here unless you've graduated." YoungJoon-oppa said. I didn't sayd anything and just cried.

"Aish... oppa~~..." I whined and continue on crying. Sehun hugged and hushed me.

After minutes of crying, I stop and roam around the house. It was a small condo unit for one person here at Gangna. It was near the SM Building and near the mall and supermarket. It has dirty-white colored walls, sky blue curtains with silver linings, white sofas with royal blue pillows, one bedroom, kitchen, laundry room, rest room and bathroom and a small balcony.

"Kamsahabnida oppadeul... thank you so much!!" i said and bow to them. they all hugged me again. We started eating what they prepare and talk about random things. The other managers left while YoungJoon-oppa remained because he'll be driving us back to the dorm.

"Eh? really? Why did you do that?" Minseok-ge asked me. We're talking about the game earlier.

"There's no thrill if there's no runners on the bases. It made me excited if there's runners." I said.

"I have some pictures of her while playing." Sehun said and pulled out his phone. He scrolled and was showing the pictures to them when YoungJoon-oppa's phone rang. He's talking to the other line seriously. We were quiet and was just watching him.

"Luhan filed a lawsuit again. He said he was sure and it was final this time." He said when he looked at us.

"He told us about that yesterday." Joonmyeon-oppa said.

"He did told that to you, ne? YoungJoon-oppa?." I asked.

"Ne. But I told him not to do it.Do you know how would it affect you all?" he's mad.

"Ne. And we're ready for the consequences. We're ready to anything that might happen as long as no one is hurt." Joonmyeon-oppa said again.

"Jean?" he then turned to me.

"Ne? YoungJoon-oppa?"

"Didi the CEO know about this?"

"Ne. They called me yesterday and asked me about this. They said they'll just sort things out." I answered.

"Alright. I need to leave. Continue your party."

"Who's gonna drive us home?" Tao-ge asked.

"Jean. I'll leave you incharged." he answered and threw the car keys to me and left.

"Will everything be fine?" Yixing-ge asked and I smiled.

"Ne, gege, oppa. Everything will be alright." I answered them. They all smile again and decided to watch movie.

I went to the kitchen to prepare snacks. I was about to bring it out when I noticed the sunset. I stop and look at it.

"Everything will be alright. God has plan."

----------------

Annyeong!!! long time no update.. haha.. how are you readers? Fine? Good.. Anyways, thanks for reading.. Please continue on reading and vote my stories. Thank you.. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 16 5
This is what life could be when you marry Kim Jong Dae of EXO.
3.4K 554 41
"We're brothers like that. And to think that I almost compromised our relationship, makes me want to cry out in despair. I just want to hug him again...
166K 4.5K 43
To exoL all around the world, pay attention! This story is an Exo's fanfiction. This story is about Suho's little sister who's being forced to live w...
525 15 14
Creation out of boredom with friends. Also just to show how delulu are we over EXO. Please don't take this seriously, we just created this for fun. S...