Wish my Reflection Can Tell m...

Af G-Maknae

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto. Only my OC(s) and this story. This story maybe different from Naruto. So read... Mere

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
Chapter 15
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not an Update(edited)

Chapter 16

395 63 3
Af G-Maknae

"So, this is the place?"

"Yeah," he responded.

"But it was read that 'no trespassing.'"

"I live here, so?" he said bluntly. "Just follow me if you don't wanna left behind," he added.

I walked behind him, following him as I roamed my eyes around the place.

It's cold and also too quiet.

It's like a place have been deserted or abandoned.

Before we entered, I noticed the clan's crest. It's like a manor that only them could occupy the place. And the crest, it was actually everywhere in houses.

And he said that it's his home─Yes, that's right Miki, this is the manor of the Uchiha clan which in konoha maps, it's called the Uchiha clan district.

So why nobody's here? 

"Hey.."

I stopped walking and looked straight to Sasuke.

Why is he glaring at me again? His eyes went too close to look like daggers.(><)

He hand gestured me to come closer to him.

I came near to him then he hold my right wrist then he walked that I got dragged along with him.

"You're too slow. Is it your first time to see houses?"

(─ ─)

how mean! ( 'ε´ )

"ha-ha, very funny," I said sarcastically.

geez, I want to say sorry that I'm too slow, but he said something that makes me look like a total ignorant on things.

I don't wanna say sorry anymore.

"Quit looking everywhere like you're so amazed by the views of the surrounding. We're not on a place that you had a strong attachment to it that you had to reminisce and be sentimental. Walk faster," he scolded.

Then quit talking obvious things. I'm an ignorant fellow, I know that. But I do know the difference between a house and a museum. (Q.Q)

Why I'm acting ignorant here?

That's because, this is the first time I gone on someone's district.

And where am I supposed to go rather than the playground, Kakashi's house, the hokage's building then add the training grounds and Konohamaru's house.

"Hey, Sasuke, what─"

He interrupted me midway from saying something by clearing his throat, implying me something.

"Sasuke-nii, what are we doing here?" I asked.

He didn't answered me for a couple of minutes passed. For short, he ignored me.

We just walked and walked then we stopped on someone's house.

"Sasuke-nii, where are we now?" I asked again. ehmm, level up!
I didn't forget to insert a honorific next to his name.
haha clap for me ^_^

He still didn't answered me though. How rude. (─ ─)

He let go of his grip on my wrist then he slid open the wooden door of the house.

"Tadaima," he said shortly with a hint of coldness in it and went in to the house that made me blinked my eyes in question that gilded my head to look inside the house
.
Judging from how dark it was, it looks like nobody's inside.
Hey, this is not his! What if he'll get accused as a trespasser!

wait..Look around to see no one have seen him enter that house --== (   o_____o)

or else..he'll accused as a thief or something....entering someone's house..----(o_____o   ) ==

Take Note: 
-Sasuke's not alone, he's with me.. 
-When somebody saw us, they'll think of me as Sasuke The Thief's Side kick!

Oh noes, I'm innocent (T^T)

"Are you gonna stare out there forever?"

That snapped me out of my imaginary stories on my mind. I'm just worried for the both of us that I got paranoid a bit.

I turned to look at him inside the house, but I'm more surprised when he was still just standing on the door of the house.

And worst, he's glaring at me again.(><)

"I'm sorry." (>_<)

"Just come on if you want to go in," he said then he got in.

I ran to went inside the house, but the next thing I know, he's not within my sight anymore.

Where did he go?

He just left me here? Alone?

Please, don't tell me, I followed a doppelganger and the real Sasuke wasn't with me all along. 〣( ºΔº )〣

I wanted to ran way, but I can't remember my way back.〜(><)〜
why?

I'm not focusing on the road when we're walking to get here. I just kept walking and walking and just following Sasuke's lead. And as I follow him, my eyes are just looking to the new things. Everything was fresh in my eyes that I forgot to ask where is exactly were going.

And the only conversation we made was, he asked what my name means and why I was named like that.

Me like, huh? (O_o)?

I dunno, I answered. Then I asked why he is asking my name mean and why I was named that way, then he gave me a blunt answer.
My name sounds stupid. (─ ─)

Sometimes, I begin to question why am I even sticking around him if he was always so mean to me.

Report SASUKE UCHIHA!!
He's a big bully. (>.<)

I told him what I know about my name as how Kakashi describes it.

He said my name means, beautiful and noble. "Mi" means beautiful and "Ki" was chronicle.

But Kakashi says that my name was from a story of a lady who waits for the person she loves and knows he will love her back.

And again, Sasuke says that, it doesn't changed the face that it sounds stupid.

Well, one thing, ouch. (×﹏×)

Anyway, back to reality.

My hands instinctively went to my chest as I was comforting myself to stay calm and figure things out and not to believe on things without evidence.

I'm sure that Sasuke was the one who's with me all the time, not a doppelganger, and he just purposely left me because I was too slow and somehow I went on his nerves.

And besides, he says, he's my brother. So it's safe to assume that he wont leave me here behind.

Yeah, think positive!

I hope, everything will be fine. ( ; ω ; )

"Oh, sorry," I pulled back my feet before it could touch the floor of the house. "Thank you for having me," I said to no one, but the air. I made a bow, bending myself into a ninety degree angle, to give my respect to the possible owner of this empty house even just into its shadows. Finally earned my courage, I went inside the house.

I walked upstairs then I opened one of the rooms here. It's not locked, so I got in.

The room was dusty and cob webs are everywhere, which is only natural to look like this for it wasn't occupied for a long time.

My eyes caught on something on the bedside table that made me curious. It's like a magnet that pulled me in to it.

It's a picture frame.

I picked it up and blew the dust of then wiped some remnants of the dust left to get a better look at it.

The kid one like on my age was close to look like Sasuke. Maybe that was Sasuke. But my lips find itself to draw a smirk. My brain almost translates it that, that kid was me on the picture.

Maybe we do had similar face structures after all.

Kidding aside.
If that was Sasuke, who was the other guy on the picture?

The man looks like it was his father, and the woman must be his mom.
Looks like, he got his looks from his mom. She's very beautiful.─I could actually fall for her.

So that other boy, must be a brother. He somehow look like Sasuke, but just a little bit older.
This maybe his family picture, and this is his home.

But I'm just a little bit disturbed by how far his brother were standing in. There was a space between his brother and mother that an another person can fill into that.

But still, it's all a guess and this is the question. Who are they? And where are they?

I've never seen them before, except for Sasuke.

Maybe they migrated to other country, and left Sasuke, but promised him that they'll pick him up soon?

If that's the case, it's cruel.

But if that was the case, I wish, that same goes to me.

I'm happy that even though Kakashi is not really my father, but I still want to meet my parents even though it was just their graves.

And also meet my two brothers that was said they are still alive.

Or I could at least see them even just in an illusion or in a dream and tell them I'm doing well, so they don't need to worry. I'm satisfied with that.

I bit my lower lip as a pinch crept in to my chest. The reason why I'm putting my mind on thinking who they were, it's because I envy Sasuke for the fact that he had a complete family picture like this. And he looked so happy.

I brushed my hand in the air as if to erase everything in my mind.

Anyway, I'll stop asking myself about it for obviously I had no idea about it that makes my head keep on creating weird stories and make me feel hurt. I'll just come there and ask Sasuke about this picture so I may know who they are to him.

I step out of that room then closed the door right after I came out. Then I went room to room with the picture frame, searching for Sasuke.

I went downstairs after not having to find him upstairs. I went to look for him out of the hallway and there's no luck.

As I was circling the house from walking on the backdoor, I happened to find another door.

I opened that door with hopes that he should be found there, but it was an empty space.

But I'm sure this is the only place I haven't walked into. So where could he be?

My excitement was beginning to fade as I'm running out of patience.

I decided to go back, but my eyes caught something odd that hold me to step out.

I went close to it to take a better look on what was on the floor. The blood stains sent chills on my skin and made all my hair stood as my eyes followed those stains that led me to the white markings drawn on the floor.

It's a drawing of a body of a human and it only shouts that murder have happened here.

His POV

Where on earth that kid gone?
I've been looking for her a couple of minutes now.

I thought she was following me, damn it!

I've looked for her in the entire house, and it's like I've been walking in circles now, but I still haven't seen her!

I brushed my hand on my hair in annoyance. I had to calm down and think. Panicking won't help anything  only make things more complicated.

I guess, she won't do anything stupid like just strolling around the district alone. But if she , she could have at least ask for permission! She's not from here, she might get lost.

I heard a thud that indicates that something fell on the floor. And with that, only give me a clue that she might be there.

I went into a sprint from room to room for guessing where did that found came from.

"Miki!" I called out as I opened another random room, then there she was, her legs was limp that made her sit on the floor as she was blankly staring in front of her.

I came in a rush to her and knelt to the floor to level her, to see what happened for sensing something must be wrong.

She's shaking and her eyes were both wide opened as her tears racing to fall down to his face. Just describing the look on her face, she's scared. But for what?

I tried to waved my hand on her face, but her expression didn't change. She didn't even blinked.

I held her both shoulders and turned her body to look at me. Her body was like stiffed. I shook her, but nothing has changed..

"Hey, snap out of it!" I demanded, as I shook her like waking her up on her bad dream, but she still hasn't changed. "Don't scare me," I blurted out.

A thought stuck me that pulled me back to my senses that made me wanted to get furious to myself.

How did I forgot this?

Something was definitely wrong and not because she's scared just staring in a blank space.

I activated my sharingan just to make sure of it. And there I saw it clearly that there is a disturbance in the flow of her chakra.

Just like what I have thought, she's under a genjutsu.

But who casted it though?
I gave her a tap of my chakra to release her from getting under an illusion.

After her release from probably a nightmare, she s turned her head and looked at me with her shocked face and her innocent big round eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked, but she didn't answer. She was trying to speak though, but her jaws were shaking.
"What happened?" I asked again.

She pushed me and went to crawl backwards, avoiding me.

What was happened to this kid when I was gone beside her?

I turned my head and tried to search for clues how could she have activated a jutsu and where did it came from.

How did she fell under a genjutsu?

"Who are you? And what do you want?" She asked.

I raised an eyebrow as I stare at her, confused on why she looked so scared. I mean, it was just me?

Who am I? That's what she asked?

I've never heard of a genjutsu that could make you forget someone. (─ ─)

"It's me," I said, reaching out to her.

"Stay away from me!" she commanded, bracing herself.

Why she didn't want me to get near her?

"Who are you?" She asked with a shaky voice.

"Sasuke." I answered.
how could she forget me in just a few minute had passed (-___-)

"I have nothing to offer to you, but if you want my life, then take it."

"I don't want it." Why am I arguing with her again. (─ ─)

Again, I reached out my hand towards her that she only braces herself even more and tightly closed her eyes.

I put my hand at the top of her head, giving a gentle pat, "It's over, you're safe now," I assured.

She lifted her face and looked intently towards my eyes.

"Sasuke!" She cried, throwing herself to me.

"What happened? What's wrong?"

"I don't know! But he's coming to kill me!"

"Kill you? Who?" I asked, but my mind already suspected someone.

Casting a genjutsu with high proficiency level that coordinates with a time lapse and setting someone under a genjutsu as skilled as this, all points to that certain someone.

The reason that he casted her with that, doesn't make sense though. I've been here almost everyday, but I didn't fell into a genjutsu.

Maybe it only activates when someone who isn't from here? But still, that doesn't gives off a right answer.

Whatever it is, it only leave me hated him more.

"He promised not to kill me, but he said, he's going to take me away. Where will he take me? I'm scared to know!" She cries, still shaking in fear.

"I won't let him do that. He had to get through me first."

"I'm scared to go next."

"As long as you're with me, I won't let him lay a finger on you. I can promise you that." Smacking the picture that was set beside her.
I can't wait for the day to destroy him once and for all.

-----

[A/N: the name Miki can be referred to as a cute girl. Miki has a nice face and a great body who acts innocent. She is true to herself and she waits for a guy who she loves and knows will love her back...that's what google says (・ω・) I find it cute so I used it.]

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

70.1K 1.6K 46
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
64.8K 1K 23
Sasuke Uchiha is happily married to Sakura Haruno. She gave him an elder daughter and a son; Sarada Uchiha and Daisuke Uchiha. Sarada felt as if she'...
3.9K 147 7
When a mother dies the only thing she expects is to see the pearly gates of heaven, but what she didn't expect is being reborn into a TV show she lov...
184K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...