Free Time - Ruel Fanfic

cheesepizza379

Kara and Ruel have been friends since they could remember but what will happen when their careers take off? W... Еще

CHARACTER PROFILES
1; Poems
2; Auditions
3; Butterfly
4; Birthday Surprises
5; Messages
7; Satan's Minions
8; No More School?
9; Popcorn for Breakfast
10; What did you get for 8?
11; You Yelled?
12; She isn't planning on coming back
13; I'm going to explode
14; I am Captain Marvel
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LITTLE GIRAFFE
9th Nov 2019
15; My toast!

6; Premiere

343 10 18
cheesepizza379

*20th January 2015*

It is Kara's 12th Birthday. Currently it is 8 in the morning. She couldn't sleep the whole night because she was so excited for her birthday. However, she was still a little sad that she won't be seeing her friends until next week because in a couple of days after her birthday she's got the premiere of Butterfly to attend. Let's see what she's up to shall we?

"Kara?"

"Hm"

"Your dad and I are going to the supermarket, we'll be back in a couple of minutes ok?" Maia says to her daughter who is lying face down on her bed still in her pyjamas.

Kara doesn't reply but instead lifts up her hand and give her mum a thumbs up.

"Ok good"

Kara hears the sound of the front door closing and their car driving away. She decides she might as well do something then lay around all day waiting for the surprise her parents planned. She brushes her teeth, gets changed and all that jazz. She grabs out her ukulele, which she takes every where with her. It's a normal wooden one but Kara being her artsy self obviously had to paint it as soon as she could, so it's currently got the wave painted on it.

She started to play Photograph by Ed Sheeran. A few strums in to the song she hears a loud CLANK from the kitchen. She instantly stops playing and slowly makes her way out of her bedroom and down the stairs holding her ukulele in case of an emergency.

"Shit" A voice says from inside the kitchen

"Who's there?" Gripping on tighter to her ukulele ready to attack.

She walks into the kitchen to see a familiar blonde head covered in batter and surrounded by fallen baking equipment.

"Ruel?" Kara says trying her best not to laugh at the 'battered' human in front of her.

"Surprise?" Ruel chuckles awkwardly picking up the fallen bowl and tries to clean up the mess.

"What are you doing here?" Kara walks over and helps Ruel clean.

"I was going to make you a cake but I forgot that I can't bake"

Kara laughs "That is very true" Running her finger across his cheek scooping up the cake batter.

"Ruel, I leave you for one minute and this is what you do?" Coco enters the kitchen carrying a box of icing sugar.

"Oops" He shrugs.

*Time skip*

Kara, her parents, Ruel and Coco go out for dinner. It's Kara's choice where they go and she chooses the new Korean restaurant that opened a few months ago not too far away from their house.

"So, you're telling me that you and Coco just hopped on a plane and flew here last night?" Kara asks wagging her finger between the two of them.

"Yeah"

"That would have gone well" She says sarcastically raising her eyebrows at Coco.

"Trust me it went perfectly fine" Coco replies with just as much sarcasm.

"I have a feeling that this is directed towards me and if I'm being frank I'm quite hurt" Ruel says earning some laughs from Maia and Kace.

"Alright Frank, I'll be David" Ruel rolls his eyes

"Not what I meant Kara"

"I think you mean David, Frank" Kara says trying her hardest to keep a serious face but fails after like 2 seconds.

Their food finally arrives after a couple more stupid conversations and tummy rumbles. They ordered a combo meal for everyone to share. Bowls of salads for each person and a meat platter to share. They all grabbed their choice of meat and started cooking it on the grill (A/N for some reason I wanted to call it a sizzle plate. Idk why. Anyway read on)

Once they all had finished their food the staff of the restaurant came out with a cake and started singing happy birthday to Kara. Soon the whole restaurant joined in and everyone was singing along. Kara just sat there awkwardly not really knowing what to do with herself. Until her mum handed her a knife to cut the cake that was placed on the table.

They finished singing.

"Uh aha thanks" She says glad it was over. "This is a really cute cake"

"I chose it myself" Ruel says proudly.

"Oh well in that case its okay I guess"

"Hey!" Ruel says lightly slapping her arm.

"Kidding, I like it"

"Kara I think this would a good time to reveal our surprise for you" Maia says while Kara continued cut slices of the cake and handed one to each person.

This grabbed Kara's attention. Her parents had been constantly dropping hints about how amazing their surprise is. Now they were about to spill the beans.

"I'm as ready as SpongeBob could ever be"

"Here goes" Kace says rubbing his hands together "Do you remember that audition you went to last weekend?"

"NO" Kara says her eyes widening as she realised what she was about to be told.

"Yes, you got the part"

"OH MY CHEESE LORDS!" Kara yells

"This is amazing! What is happening exactly?" Ruel says

"I. Am. Going. To. Be. In. A. Marvel. Movie." She says grabbing Ruel's shoulders and shaking him on every syllable.

liked by oneruel, cocovandijk and 473 others

tagged: @/oneruel, @/cocovandijk

thekara: words cannot express my happiness today!

view all 53 comments

queenmadi: Happy Birthday Ka! 🎉

oneruel: so proud of my best friend!

jessica: Happy Birthday Kara. Can't wait till you come back to Sydney.

liked by thekara, jessica and 493 others

tagged: @/thekara

oneruel: happy birthday to this cheese ball

view all 23 comments

thekara: thanks enderman

reply to thekara/

oneruel: anytime creeper

cocovandijk: so that's where you two went at 5 this morning

*The day of premiere*

*Kara's POV*

Today is the premiere of Butterfly. I am so excited! This is my first show, I really hope it goes well and people like it. I get changed into my dress. I usually don't like wearing dresses; watch my tomboy shine through. It took mum so long to convince me to wear something other than jeans and a random top. I finally agreed I mean it is my first premiere I should look good right?

I put my hair into a half up half down and wear some lip balm. Who needs makeup? I throw on my white converse and head to the car.

It's an hour drive to the premiere. I wasn't allowed to bring anyone with me so dad will be dropping me off then heading back home.

After the extremely stretched out hour we finally arrive.

"Have fun Kara"

"Will do" Giving my dad a quick kiss on the cheek and find my way to the rest of the cast.

I find James and walk up to him

"Hey James"

"Kara! You excited" He says giving me a hug

"Of course!"

"Kids, it is time. Let's go" One of the other cast members call out to us (A/N to lazy to think of a name so just roll with it)

James grabs my hand and leads me to the red carpet.

"You first" he gives me a nudge and I walk out.

"Kara!" "How do you feel?" "How old are you?" "Over here!"

I can hear all the photographers calling out.

"Hi" I manage to say while awkwardly smiling and waving at them.

I try posing for the photos so at least some of the pictures they take aren't of me standing there like a string bean.

I blow a kiss to one of the photographers.

*Time skip*

*Third Person POV*

An interviewer finds Kara and asks her some questions.

"Kara, how are you feeling at your first premiere?" She asks.

"Amazing!"

"Would you like to play a game? It's some quick fire questions to let the fans get to know you more" The interviewer asks taking out some cards which have the questions on them

"Of course"

"Alright. When did first get into acting?"

"When I was 4"

"Have you done any other productions?"

"Definitely, I was in every one we did in school and many other ones around the country"

"Favourite production you've done and why?"

"Beauty and the Beast. It was a girls only musical show and I was the beast"

"Favourite part of being on set?"

"The cast" Kara says smiling looking over at the rest of the cast who were on the red carpet posing for the cameras

"Favourite subjects in school?"

"Oh this is a hard one. Art, Drama, Math and Science"

"Math? Never heard that one before" The interview laughs "Ok last one, if it wasn't for acting what would you like to be when you grow up and why?"

"A doctor. I don't like seeing people suffer and if I can help them I will do everything I can to do just that" Kara replies.

"Wow, you are so mature for your age"

Kara chuckles, if only she knew her.

A/N

1630 WORDS

Hey little cheese sticks! Kara's career has just began and is slowly building up. The next chapter will most likely be based on Ruel so see you then. Vote and comment what you think! Edit: thank you so much for 200 reads!!

Pizza OUT 🍕

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

77.9K 1.5K 30
My heart stops. Oh my god. It's him. Last edited: 17 Oct. 2020
Unhealthy Obsession |18+| D.S

Подростковая литература

502 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...
37.4K 830 15
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 || "ɪᴍ ɪɢɴᴏʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴡʜʏɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴛ...
EXTRAORDINARY LOVE STORY SMOKINWOODSWNIYAH

Любовные романы

1.1K 26 8
"Life is hard but it can always be better."