Forever & Always

By yumnaxxariff

๐€๐ฏ๐š ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ and her family of 5 recently moved continents after the tragic death of her beloved gra... More

A / N
โ€ข | 1 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 2 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 3 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 4 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 5 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 6 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 7 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 8 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 9 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 10 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 11 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 12 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 13 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 14| โ€ข
โ€ข | 15 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 16 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 17 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 18 | โ€ข
โ€ข| 19 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 20 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 21 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 22 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 23 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 24 | โ€ข
โ€ข| 25 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 26 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 27 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 28 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 29 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 30 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 31 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 32 | โ€ข
โ€ข| 33 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 34 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 35 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 36 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 37 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 38 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 39 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 40 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 41 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 42 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 43 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 44 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 46 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 47 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 48 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 49|โ€ข
โ€ข| 50 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 51 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 52 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 53 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 54 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 55 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 56 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 57 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 58 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 59 |โ€ข
โ€ข| EPILOGUE |โ€ข
Bonus Chapter
NEW BOOK!

โ€ข| 45 |โ€ข

36.1K 1.3K 315
By yumnaxxariff

A V A

Monday came by really fast, I was now sitting on the dining table eating an apple and waiting for Blake to come pick me.

I was alone at home because Sophia left for school early saying that she wanted to revise for a test, so dad and mom dropped her off when they were heading to work.

I finish eating my apple and I throw it in the dustbin, I then hear a car honk outside my house.

I open the door to my house and lock me it shut before walking to Blake's car.

"Hey" I smile kiss his cheek quickly.

He blushes but he turns away, but I saw him blush anyways. I find it adorable when he blushes. Knowing that I'm the one that caused him to blush makes the whole situation funny but cute too.

"Hey" he replies then starts the car heads to school.

Once we reach a red light Blake slightly turns in his seat so that he was facing me a little.

"Do you mind waiting an hour or so after school, I have football practice after school today" he says

"Yeah I don't mind waiting, I need to go to the library and hand in some books anyways and I also need to finish up with some school work." I reply.

"Ok great, then I'll come and get you from there once I'm done with practice." He says

"Yeah that's fine"

Blake turns back around as soon as the light turns green and he continues to drive to school.

We reach school after 10 minutes and I see Conner and Rose already leaning against lockers and talking to each other. Blake then holds onto my hands and we walk up to Conner and Rose.

"Hey guys." I greet

"Hey." Conner and Rose both say.

We talk for some time before we hear the bell ring indicating that the first period will be starting soon.

I had math and so did Blake so we decided to walk to class together.

We say bye to Rose and Conner before we both turn around and walk to our math class.

Today's going to be a long day.

***

School was finally over and it has been a very tiring day, I just finished with my chemistry class and I was now heading to the library to return some book and finish some school work since Blake had practice.

Conner had football practice too.

Rose had already gone home saying that she had work that was due tomorrow and she hadn't started yet, I expected something like that from Rose anyways, she procrastinates too much, but who am I to say this, I procrastinate too.

But let's be real everyone procrastinates...well at least everyone that I know.

I greeted the librarian and handed him the books that I wanted to return. Once I gave in the books I walked to one of the tables at the back and removed my books and finished with the work I needed to finish.

After half an hour I was down with all my work but I still had another half hour to waste so I decided to finish my homework that was given to me today so I didn't have to worry about doing it later.

I was done with all my homework but I still had a few minutes to waste so I just took out my phone and scrolled through social media.

I waited in the library for about 20 minutes but Blake wasn't coming out anytime soon so I decided to head to my locker and put in some of my books that I won't be needing since my bag was getting kind of heavy.

There was no one in the hallways, it was completely empty. I opened my locker and put in the books I didn't need.

Once I was done doing that and I shut my locker and beside me I saw Vincent leaning against one of the lockers.

"Hey" he smirks

"Oh gosh." I say while I put my hand on my chest.

"Don't creep up on someone like that." I tell him.

"Sorry" he laughs dryly.

"What are you doing here alone?" He asks me.

"Oh, I was just waiting for Blake to come out from football practice"

"So..." He says while he pushes himself off the locker and stands in front of me.

I raise my eyebrows telling him to continue about what he wants.

"I was deciding maybe you could go out with me, on a date?" He ask

"Uhh...I'm not sure you know this but I'm dating Blake" I state adjusting my bag strap on my shoulders.

"Yeah I know...but I also know that you don't like him" he shrugs coming closer

"Excuse me?"

"I know you don't like Blake, I know you like me. I see the way you look at me. And I like you too" He leans one of his hands on the locker behind me.

"I don't like you in that way, and why would you think I don't like Blake? I like him" I roll my eyes at his stupidity.

"Oh come on babe, I know this is all just for show. You're clearly trying to make me jealous. You're playing hard to get" he smirks leaning closer to me.

I could smell him from here and he didn't smell good at all, he smelt like sweat and his breath smelt like the lunch food served at school.

Ew

"Move away please, I should probably go look for Blake" I say trying to side step him but he just took his other hand and leans it on the other side of my head, trapping me between the locker and his body.

"Move" I grit my teeth together.

He's getting really annoying now, he's invading my personal space.

"Oh come on, you can drop the act now. Blake isn't even here, it's just you and me" he smirks leaning closer.

I could feel his breath fanning my face and I was about to pass out, his breath was smelling like chicken and gravy with mashed potatoes.

I put my hands on his chest and I try to shove him away but he just holds onto my hands.

He leans in closer and brushes his lips against mine.

"I've always liked you, and I know you like me back. Just give me one kiss"

"No, get out of my way, you stink" I grimace and try shoving him again

Just then his lips come crashing onto mine.

Ew someone get him off me I'm about to puke.

My eyes widen and I try pushing him off me but he doesn't budge. I try moving my face but he just kisses me harder.

I lift up one of my legs and try to kick him in...other places, but his feet held my feet down.

I could feel bits of food get in my mouth and I didn't like it one bit. I squirm under his hold and that's when I spot Blake, he had already seen us and his eyes held anger.

Blake's here. He'll help me. I though, but I still tried to move, but I couldn't because of the hold Vincent had on me was quite strong.

I was about to cry, I held my eyes with Blake's trying to somehow tell him to come and help me but I couldn't move. My vision was getting blurry with hot tears.

The next thing I knew Blake was angrily walking out of the school building, my heart dropped.

Tears were streaming down my face already. While Vincent was kissing me, his hold on my feet has loosened a little and with all my might I lifted my leg and kicked him in his bean bags.

He groaned and kneeled forwards giving me the opportunity to back away, I slapped him across the face with all my might and ran out the building.

Blake was already getting in his car.

What the fuck?

"Blake! Wait!, where are you going?!" I yell

"Just fuck off Ava, why don't you go and continue making out with Vincent" he spat before slamming the car door shut and driving off.

What. The. Fuck

Tears streamed down my face and they weren't stopping.

Blake thought that I was kissing Vincent back, he actually thought I'd do something that disgusting.

I wiped the tears off my face, and sat outside school. I then felt someone put their hand on my shoulder.

"Go fuck yourself!" I yell, thinking it was Vincent holding onto my shoulder.

"Ouch Ava, that hurt"

I quickly turn around and I see Conner look at me with sympathy in his eyes.

"Come, I'll drop you off " He says

I quietly get up from the bench and follow Conner to his car.

"Don't listen to Blake, whenever he's mad he says the most stupidest stuff" Conner starts

"But he though that I-I was kissing Vincent, I would never do that to him I—"

"Ava, I know you wouldn't do that Blake, I know you're not that type of person to go around and kiss random people" Conner states calmly.

"You just need to talk to him and tell him what actually happened, I don't know what the exact story is because I wasn't there when it happened but you need to tell him what happened, talk it out with him. He can be childish sometimes" Conner says stopping in front of my house.

"For now, just take some rest and let him calm down a bit" he smiles at me warmly.

"Thanks Conner" I say while getting out of the car and closing the door behind me. I walk up to my door and get inside.

I go upstairs and text the first person that I could actually spill out all my feelings to.

Ava: Hey, can you please come over? I need someone to talk to right now.

Rose: yeah, I just finished that geography assignment. What is Blake all pissed off about, he came home and just went straight up to him room, he looked angry?

Ava: just please come over, I'll explain everything to you.

A few minutes later the door to my room opens and Rose comes in and sits on my bed and just hugs me.

I start to cry because I couldn't hold in my feelings.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Rose says

"Blake thinks th-that I—" I start to talk but Rose cuts me off.

"First you need to calm down, I won't understand anything you're saying if you continue to cry" she says handing me a tissue from my bed side table.

After a few minutes of me just sobbing I calm down a little, I turn my head to the left to see Blake's window, his curtains and open and I could see inside his room, he was on his bed just staring—more like glaring—at the ceiling.

I quickly stand up from my bed and walk to my window and shut the curtains so that he couldn't see inside. I didn't want him to see me cry.

"Now. Tell me what's wrong" Rose says after I walk back to the bed and lay down on the bed with the head on her thigh.

"Blake has football practice so I was waiting for him and I went to my locker to put some stuff in it. Vincent came out of no where claiming that I liked him and that I was playing 'hard to get' and he kissed me. I tried pushing off me but he wouldn't budge, Blake saw him kissing me but he assumed that I was kissing Vincent back and he stormed out of school. I kicked and slapped Vincent on the face and ran after Blake, but he just yelled at me and told me to "fuck off" and then he drove off" I say as I fiddle with the fingers, my voice was very raspy and my nose was blocked because I was crying too much.

"What the fuck? Why would he do that? Why would he think you would kiss Vincent in the firs place?" Rose yells at practically no one. She was just very angry.

"How did you come home?" She asks

"Conner dropped me off" I say

"Well...you need to talk to Blake and tell him what actually happened. He just yelled at you because he was angry, I'm sure he didn't mean anything he said" Rose says laying down on next to me on my bed.

"Yeah but when? I bet he wouldn't talk to me today" I sigh

"Talk to him tomorrow at school, I'm sure you guys can talk this out" she says.

"Thanks Rose" I say while getting up and walking to the bathroom to wash my face. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed, I looked horrible. I had red puffy eyes and my whole face was red. I look disgusting. I washed my face and came out of the washroom again too see Rose peeking through the curtains.

"Rose?"

"He looks really frustrated, and he looks like he's about to cry but he's holding it in" Rose whispers

"Um, are you spying on your own twin brother?" I ask

"Shh, I'm doing you a favour okay?" She playfully rolls her eyes.

"But seriously Ava, Blake didn't mean anything that he said, he just said it in the moment because he was angry, it's a twin thing. He really likes you" she sighs and smiles and me.

"Anyways, I need to head home for dinner and I also need to finish my work" Rose says

"Didn't you say you finished your work?" I lightly chuckle.

"Yeah I said I finished my geography assignment, I still have Physics and Spanish left" she gives me a cheeky smile.

I laugh and follow her downstairs.

"Bye" she waves and closes the door behind her.

I'm grateful to have a friend like her. Let's just hope tomorrow goes well.

•••

Please Vote by clicking the star ⭐️
There is a lot of grammatical mistakes so sorryyyy
Thanks :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 12.2K 37
Gracie May is a shy nerdy girl with major trust issues especially when it comes to guys. Her simple life gets turned upside down the moment 'Ryan Gr...
81.3K 2.1K 28
When Ashton Yang, Femi's childhood bully who would always mock and tease her for being a crybaby is laying next to her door with injuries she makes t...
800K 26K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...
9.1M 274K 66
Avery and Josh were complete oppisites. Josh was a little badass. Barely, passable grades, rude additude, tattoos, piercings, and a wall built so ha...