RAPE IS NOT OKAY!!!!

By chloethewowy17

I am a girl who has a story to tell and I will give you all details no matter how vulgar they are. Trigger w... More

It's okay It won't hurt you
The intercourse
The pleasure
My moms life almost left
Princess ❤
The move
I love you, can I adopt you?
This is my story

The big change

55 2 0
By chloethewowy17

  By the time I had turned seven someone found out that steve was raping me and yes I said rape because it is rape. I was an innocent child at one point in my life but since ole steve had to fuck me up I would never have the chance to be able to lose my virginity or be normal. I was a joke. I never had clean clothes but that person that called the police saved my life. The police came and I was put into foster care. And my mom went to jail. Yes she actually spent most of her life in jail. But I went to my foster home and it was all good at first then the man says. Do you stick your finger in you? Like a pervert so I said no because honestly I never thought about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 445 23
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
28.9K 1.2K 25
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...
103K 567 12
တက္ကသိုလ်တတ်နေကြတဲ့ အဆောင်နေ ကျောင်းသားတွေရဲ့ Sex ဖြစ်တဲ့ပုံစံကို စိတ်ကူးယဥ်ပြီးရေးသားထားတဲ့ ဝတ္ထုရှည်(ဇာတ်လမ်းတွဲ)လေးပါ
20.4K 2.9K 39
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...