The Deadman's Burden | The Un...

By sunangelxxi

In which Beyoncé performs at WrestleMania 34, and causes havoc on one of the biggest sports and entertainment... More

The Deadman's Burden
Cover
Background Information
News
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Five

1.8K 75 18
By sunangelxxi

Chapter Five | The Blaming Game

When you blame others, what you are really saying is what is inside of you can't be fixed, so you have no control of your own happiness. Therefore, you have made the conscience choice to give focus and fuel to a bad situation that will take you nowhere and give you nothing, but ignorance and pain.

Shannon L. Alder

Article

Beyoncé makes a stunning, blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance at the 'Lion King' world premiere

The screams grew louder than ever when Beyoncé stepped onto the red carpet at the world premiere of The Lion King.

The singer, who voices the character of Nala in the remake of the 1994 animated movie of the same name, was one of the many cast members who attended Tuesday's event at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Calif. But she was the one everyone hoped to see.

Other stars, including Donald Glover, Keegan-Michael Key, Seth Rogen, Billy Eichner, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Alfre Woodard, as well as director Jon Favreau and others involved with the film were on hand, too, and several of them said they were looking forward to meeting the singer and actress.

Beyoncé arrived wearing a dramatic number from Alexander McQueen after her fellow actors had walked the red carpet, and her 7-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy, was by her side in a similar look. Dwayne and their other children didn't make an appearance.

Both Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, the two women who were once part of Destiny's Child along with Beyoncé, attended. Williams noted that she's "proud" of her friend.

Some of the others who showed up to the event: comedian Tiffany Haddish, who was undoubtedly gathering material for future Beyoncé stories; Chance the Rapper, with his baby daughter; Jamie Foxx; Tracy Morgan; singer Meghan Trainor; actress Raven-Symoné; singer LeAnn Rimes and actor Eddie Cibrian; and the just announced star of the live-action The Little Mermaid, Halle Bailey, and her sister, Chloe x Halle member Chloe Bailey. Zooey and Emily Deschanel, whose father Caleb Deschanel was The Lion King's cinematographer, appeared with both him and their actress mother, Mary Jo Deschanel.

Beyoncé whipped up excitement across the internet just last week after she shared a cast photo that showed her profile next to one of Nala.

Then, just before celebrities began arriving at the premiere, official social media channels for the movie posted the news that Beyoncé had produced and curated an album of songs "featuring global recording artists and steeped in the sounds of Africa," titled The Lion King: The Gift, that will come out the same day as the movie. A single from the album called "Spirit" performed by the singer was scheduled to be released Tuesday night.

The Lion King arrives in theaters on July 19.

"So, you guys are not going on a honeymoon because of Summerslam?" I asked as Onika talked about how Joe and she were not going on a honeymoon.

"I know it sucks but we have all the time in the world to have a honeymoon plus I'm pregnant and it's getting hard to hide it from the world," Onika answered.

"So, announce it then disappear and appear when you feel like it," I said.

"You make it sound so easy to do, Bey," Onika said.

"Because it is," I said.

"Ugh, why couldn't I be like Fatima, she's so confident and comfortable in her pregnancy," Onika said.

"Girl, I think it's just you letting the hate you get affecting you and your choice to share your pregnancy with the world," I said.

"Maybe, so," Onika said.

"Onika, Just announce it or don't but I think your fans would kill you but also respect your decision," I said.

"Hmm, yeah I'll announce it then hide for a while maybe when I'm comfortable enough I'll be out and about," Onika said.

"Yeah, focus on your family and your happiness," I said.

Article

Mariah In 'Cosmo'

Mariah Carey's Cosmopolitan Cover has us doing a double take as she is on the cover wearing a shirt of herself but as many fans on social media thought it look like Beyoncé. Proving how much Beyoncé looks like her mother.

In the August issue, Mariah Carey discusses the men in her life in a new interview with 'Cosmopolitan'.

When it comes to whom she's intimate with, let's just say Mariah Carey is *very* selective.

While the pop icon has had her share of high-profile romances, she revealed in a cover interview with Cosmopolitan that she's only slept with a handful of paramours throughout her life...

FIVE people, to be exact!

She explained to the mag for its upcoming August issue:

"I haven't had that many [sexual partners], but there has been a variety pack. I've only been with five people in my life, so I'm kind of a prude, honestly, compared to most others in the field."

Sex with Mimi is an honor few are worthy of, dahling.

Casual hook-ups aren't the only thing the Emotions songstress is above. Elsewhere in the interview, Carey explained she also doesn't do birthdays and selfies.

When asked by the glossy what the best birthday present she'd ever received was, the singer replied:

"I don't have birthdays."

Instead, Carey celebrates her "anniversary" every year on March 27, her birthday, because, according to a 2014 interview with Observer, she "celebrate[s] life, darling."

As for her how to take a good selfie, Carey imparted some sage wisdom: don't take one at all. She explained:

"Let someone else take the picture."

Mariah's issue of Cosmo hits shelves on July 16.

"What is he doing?" Mariah asked Mark entered the living room.

Beyoncé was shocked that he was here. What was he doing in her house?

"I invited him," Dwayne answered, looking at Mariah. "Be nice, Mariah," He added.

"I'm nice as long as he doesn't say anything stupid," Mariah said as she walked away to go get herself a glass of wine so she could deal with Mark being in her presence.

Dwayne walked next to Beyoncé and whispered into her ear.

"Listen to what he has to say," Dwayne whispered as Beyoncé nodded.

Mark looked at Beyoncé.

"Can I talk to you in private?" Mark asked.

"Yes, follow me," Beyoncé answered as she lead him to her office in the house.

She let him into her office and then walked closing the door behind her. She pointed for him to sit on the couch which he did and she sat next to him.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Mariah turned on the intercom to hear what Mark and Beyoncé were talking about in Beyoncé's office.

Dwayne shook his head but he didn't bother stopping her because he too wanted to know what Mark was going to say to Beyoncé.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" Beyoncé asked.

"Beyoncé, I'm sorry, I was wrong not to come around for so long, it was just too easy to let things go instead of doing what I was supposed to, I've been a horrible father to you, I let other people have influence over me and let other men do my job as your father, and I want to change that but only if that's what you want," Mark said as Beyoncé gasped at his words.

Mariah smiles to stop the tears from appearing in her eyes as she heard her daughter finally get the apology, she deserved and a chance to have a father.

"Turn it off, Mariah," Dwayne said, smiling.

Mariah quickly turned off the intercom and went to sit down in the living room, watching the hallway.

"He better not be playing my daughter, Dwayne, or else I'm going to make the both of you disappear for good," Mariah said.

"Why I gotta disappear too?" Dwayne asked.

"Because you invited him here," Mariah answered.

"I'm your son, Mimi," Dwayne said, as he sat next to her.

"Mhm, okay I might just let you stay but he better not hurt her, Dwayne," Mariah said.

"Trust me, he won't," Dwayne said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1K 17
When you leave I say "damn, I fucking miss him" I just wanna be your vixen Give you something real wet, to put your lips in I wanna be the only one t...
35.9K 575 21
After being out of wrestling for 4 years due to the 3 people she thought who would never betray her, she's back and she's back with vengeance #1 on R...
108K 2.6K 36
Dearra Taylor comes to the WWE and takes it by a storm
14.4K 661 22
❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧...❞ 🕊.˙⊹Two equally lovable and infectious smili...