Garden of eden

leafyworlds tarafından

Stephen was a mean looking man, he wasn't mean he just doesn't do well with speaking with anyone. Of course u... Daha Fazla

01.
Chapter 1
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08.
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 16

4.2K 114 32
leafyworlds tarafından

Ariana pov

I woke up and felt someone giving me cheek kisses, I figured it was rain but I love my sleep so I started to swat whoever it was away. I heard a deep chuckle and my eye opened instantly.

(Idk who this hoe is but how rude of her to steal my man like that)

"Bambino play with my hair" he groaned after he got done kissing my cheek like a child. "We gotta get up soon, Rain will be waking up any minute now" I said giggling at how he's acting. "What a softie" I thought.
"Ugh fine then tonight you play with my hair." he said giving me one last kiss on the cheek and then getting up.
"I promise" I said getting up as well, Stephen looked me up and down and then smirked I then realized I was in my slip and you could see my bra "don't look!" I said as I ran my half almost naked ass to the bathroom which caused a deep laugh from Stephen. I blushed in embarrassment. "Well not like he hasn't seen what's under here already" I said remembering all the times he's seen me naked on accident.
"I really need to start locking doors"
I got dressed and then made my way to Rains room. She was awake watching toy story 4.
"Hey love, you hungry" I asked her.
"Yesss I'm hungry!!" She said as she rushed out of the room into the kitchen. She saw Stephen sitting and the table and climbed onto his lap. I started to make some oatmeal with fruits for all of us. 

Once I was done I sat all the food down and rain and Stephen immediately started eating "you guys act so similar it's odd" I said eyeing them playfully.
They both looked at each other then looked at me and stuck their tongues out. I giggled. "Eat your oatmeal" I said to the both of them.

After everyone was done with their breakfast as I was washing dishes Stephen came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"What's up" I said slightly blushing.
"Bambino go out with me tonight." He asked- well more like told me. I don't think I have much of an choice.
"What about Rain" I asked remembering I had no one to babysit her and I wasn't gonna trust just anyone.
"I have a cousin in town, she babysits and she loves kids. Meet her and then if you trust her then we go out." Said Stephen.

"Are you sure you don't have work?" I asked looking up at him.
"I'm sure." He said making it quite clear he's sure.
I nodded and began to turn around to finish washing the dishes but Stephen's hands had other plans as he held onto my waist, he was staring intensely at me as his hands sent shivers down to my lady bits. I bit my lip, which caused Stephen to growl "Bambino don't do that it drives me crazy." He said I immediately stopped and then in came Rain "whatup homies" She said
Stephen took a step back and looked at rain, then laughed and picked her up.
I blushed and then giggled myself.

"Babes where did you learn that phrase?" I asked. Stephen and I were both amazed at what she just said and how cute it was.
"Movies duh" She said as she giggled.

~Stephens POV~

Every time I'm around her I just want to pin her up against a wall and hear her moan my name. I have to control myself, every time I'm around her. Last night when she was in the bath she looked so beautiful. When she sleeps she looks beautiful. Everything she does she makes it look so effortless and beautiful, I'm taking her out tonight so I have to make reservations.
"Daniel call the best restaurant in the city and have a reservation set for two at 8pm" I said into the phone. My assistant Daniel does just about everything I say. Since I am one of the worlds biggest mafia leaders I have to have a business to make things not look suspicious, so that's where my modeling company comes into play. My father of course handed it down to me and now I will hand it down to my son in the future.

Once off the phone with Daniel, I made my way to the living room and there sat rain and Ariana. "I'm thinking we should go shopping for groceries" said Ariana looking at me. I smiled "let's go then" I said getting up making my way to put on my shoes, rain followed and then Ariana with her keys and her purse although she doesn't need her purse since I'm paying but she doesn't know that yet.

We all made our way to Ariana's car and got in, I made sure that rain was buckled correctly and I also checked Ariana. I want to do everything in my power to make sure the both of them are safe and comfortable at all times.

I turned on the radio and started flicking through stations when rain screamed "STOOP THIS IS MY SONG" and started singing loudly to a song called "truth hurts" by Lizzo

Soon enough Ariana was singing along to the song as well, I grinned at the both of them and just watched them sing. I could watch them all day do this, the joy they have from just a song amazes me. To be fair it's a good song, not my taste but good nonetheless. We shortly arrived at the supermarket and everyone got out of the car, I grabbed rain and Ariana's hand. Rain skipped around swinging my arm with her and Ariana scooted closer to me.

It was a cloudy day. Rain got the cart and tried to push it but since she was so little it didn't move very far. I laughed and started pushing with her around the supermarket. Rain then started fussing about wanting to go inside the cart so that's where I put her. People had been staring at us to which I just glared at them and they scurried away. Ariana didn't notice much and rain was too busy playing with her doll she takes every where. One old lady came up to Ariana and smiled at me and rain, "my you have such a beautiful family" she said. Ariana blushed and I'm guessing it was easier to take the compliment then to explain to her the complications, so Ariana replied with "thank you ma'am" to which to old lady smiled at us once more and walked off.

~1 hour later~

After getting everything we needed, we made our way back to the car. It was time for lunch, Rain and I both started complaining about how hungry we were and Ari just laughed.
"You think us starving to death is funny!!" Said rain being quite dramatic. "I think she does!!" I said playing along to get rain worked up as I thought it was quite funny. "No you guys are just so cute" said Ariana. I grinned at her "nice save la mio amore."

"Stephen look up a Korean barbecue place to go too" Ariana said and so I did. Ari took the gps to where we needed to go and once we got there we all hopped out of the car. Ariana grabbed onto Rains hand and then grabbed onto mine, which shot a tingling feeling through my arm. Once we made it inside we got seated.

~Ariana's POV~

When we got seated and set our stuff down we all went to the bathrooms to wash our hands. When me and rain got back Stephen was sitting at the table reading the menu.

We locked eyes and I gave him a soft smile. Rain skipped to the table and started reading the menu picking what kind of meat she wanted to barbecue. I did the same and so did Stephen.

We ordered and our waiter was a woman looking to be in her late twenties. I looked up at her and she had been looking at Stephen the whole time. I frowned and in the pit of my stomach felt jealous. "What can I get you all today" still staring straight at Stephen. Stephen didn't notice at first and then he looked at me giving her a face and he got up and walked over to the counter. When he got back the same waiter asked once again what he would like this time pushing out her chest.

Then out of nowhere rain says "lady he's in love with someone and ur not her" both me and Stephen looked at rain in surprise. The waiter looked shocked as well. "I requested a new waiter, you may go now" said Stephen with a demanding tone in his voice that honesty aroused me. With that the waiter huffed and stomped away. We got a new waiter and we all ordered.
"Am I in trouble?" Asked rain looking up at me and Stephen.
"No!!" We said at the same time. I looked at Stephen and blushed.
"It was quite funny" said Stephen as he started laughing, which caused us all to start laughing and mocking the waiter. When the food came everything settled and we all ate in peace making small talk here and there.

Once we got home we started putting everything away. Stephen called his cousin Marie to come and meet me. We heard a knock at the door and rain ran to open it. I walked towards the door and Stephen came from behind me putting his hand on my lower back. I felt a rush and the hair on my neck stood up as I blushed.
When Rain opened the door a beautiful woman came into the house only to lunge and give me a hug, then Stephen and then rain.

"You must be Ariana and Rain!!! I've heard so much about you!" Said Marie as she hugged rain and twirled her around which caused her to giggle.
"Hi miss pretty lady" said rain.
"Hey aha" I said awkwardly. I felt that I could trust her. My intuition never lies.
"Stephen you never told me she was so gorgeous!!" She said then hit Stephen on the chest. He groaned and rubbed his chest which caused me to giggle. He smiled at me.
"Come sit" I said as I made my way to the dining room table.
As we all sat down and started talking I knew she was a great babysitter at her response, plus I have cameras in my apartment so if anything were to happen I have all the proof I need.

I'm gonna stop there and the next chapter will be the date etc so yea enjoy <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

464K 17.5K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...
723K 14.2K 41
" And suddenly, the monster in him falls silent as he rests his head on her lap." Ezekiel King, head of the Russian mafia.The most feared man. All th...
9.6K 294 29
BAD BOY /MAFIA STORY Ares, the mafia prince of the most feared mafia in the world was the worst nightmare of anyone who crossed him. He is lethal, ru...
136K 3.8K 68
{A Dark Mafia Romance} It is a man's world... but it would be nothing without a woman or a girl. -James Brown ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...