losing chloe

By spideysensess

A story about Chloe Lukasiak leaving Dance Moms. More

Mom?!?
The First Day of School
Dancing again
Competition
The Best Day Ever!
Going out on a date?
The Dare!
A/N
The Birthday
A/N
Discontinued
Not Done
So Close and Yet So Far
OMG!

The Problem With Chloe

685 9 6
By spideysensess

Chloe's POV

Miss Abby always tells me what's wrong with me all the time, so I decided to tell her what was wrong with her one day.

"Miss Abby you're fat, ugly, stupid and inconsiderate to children." I said.

"Chloe you're done!" Abby said to me.

"Abby how rude can you get!" My mom said. "You always tell her what's wrong with her she just wanted to show you what it felt like"

"You're just JELOUS of me." Abby said.

"JELOUS OF YOU!" My mom said. "YOU WISH!" "Come on Chloe we're leaving we don't need her trashing you all the time."

(Chloe and Christi in the car)

"Chloe, I'm so sorry I took you to dance for that devil." She said.

Then all of a sudden a drunk driver skids on the highway.

(At a Hospital)

"Oh good you're awake Miss Chloe." Someone said to me.

"Who are you and where am I?" I asked.

"You are in a hospital Miss Chloe." She said.

"Where's my mom?" I asked

"I'm afraid she isn't in the best condition." The nurse said.

"I need to see her" I said

End of chapter 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
70K 1.7K 34
I'm writing this for the readers who ship Bruce Banner and Natasha Romanoff! I'm not a great writer so sorry if there are typos. It starts out a coup...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
783K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...