Garden of eden

By leafyworlds

Stephen was a mean looking man, he wasn't mean he just doesn't do well with speaking with anyone. Of course u... More

01.
Chapter 1
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08.
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 16

Chapter 15

3.3K 97 11
By leafyworlds

Stephens POV

There was the faint sound of my phone ringing, I opened my eyes and quickly grabbed my phone checking the time.

"5:30 fucking hell" I sighed, rubbing my Temples. "Fucking hell" said a soft voice, I looked over and Rain had been staring at me the entire time while sucking her thumb, a habit of hers I suppose she never wore off.

"No no no don't say that it's a bad word.." I said quietly, making sure not to wake Ariana. "Okay..." she said in the sweetest saddest voice thinking she had upset me. "I'm not angry hunny, it's just I'm scared that Ariana might hurt me if she knows I'm what caused you to say that aha" I said slightly chuckling at the thought of Ariana being a lil ball of anger over the fact Rain cursed.

"Okay can I hug you?" Rain asked with her big eyes I held out my arms to which she giggled then raced towards me, leaping into my arms, and resting her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and stared at Ariana while softly rubbing Rains back to soothe her back to sleep. "Do you love Ari?" Asked Rain quietly I stopped in shock "I..I..I really enjoy her company" I finally got out, I've never been one to have people to love. It's always been a danger and I don't want to put Ariana or rain into any danger.

Rain giggled, "you do, I know you do." She said then she let herself fall asleep. I laid her down with Ariana, gave both of them a kiss on the forehead, and then I headed out the front door making sure not to wake them.

I had business back at home I had to take care of, so I sent two of my highly trusted men to guard and surveillance Ariana's apartment.

Ariana's pov

I woke up confused as to what had happened, rain was cuddled up next to me and Stephen was gone, which for some reason made my heart ache. I sighed and got up careful not to wake Rain and decided to start making dinner seeing as it was already 7:36pm. I walked in the kitchen, opened up my cabinets and started pulling ingredients I was going to make burgers and French fries

My kitchen was probably my most favorite part of my apartment every thing looked pleasing to the eye and was always clean.

I made rain a burger with a regular bun since she might not like the bun that I like, as I was finishing up rains plate she made her way inside the kitchen and propped herself down on the stool. I ruffled her hair and she giggled tiredly.
"How are we gonna sleep tonight if all we have been doing is sleeping?!" I asked Rain which caused her to laugh "I dunnooo, where's Stephen?" She asked "hm I dunno maybe you should call him?" I said giving her a funny expression. I then finished setting the table. I turned off the stove and opened the window which caused a bunch of noise from the city to erupt into my apartment. I sighed and watched as cars drove by I smiled to myself "I really love my life." I said quietly to myself.

Rain stumbled on the room with the phone in hand "Stephen Ariana misses you!" She said making a pouty face "hey!! Don't tell him that!!" I said giggling chasing her, she squealed and ran dropping the phone "hello" I said as I placed the phone on my ear.
"Hey la mio amore" Said Stephen with his deep voice.
"Where did you go punk?" I asked as I bit my lip out of habit.
"I had business to take care of, I'll be back tonight don't worry." he said and for some reason I worried.
"Okay stay safe bye bye." I said
"Bye bambino." he said in a whisper tone that made my stomach tingle.
I hung up and looked around my apartment realizing it was a mess.
"Rainnnnn come eat!!" I yelled, in came a disheveled rain and she made her way to the table whilst skipping.
We then ate dinner and after I ran rain a bath. While rain was in the bath I started to clean up, and by the end of Rain's very bubbly bath I had been done with cleaning the living room.

After rain had gotten done she put on her pjs and I put her in bed, since we slept most of the day I wasn't expecting her to sleep just yet so I put on some movies for her.

I also gave her a few snacks to keep her satisfied.
After all that I decided to take a calming detox bath, which I like to do every time something stresses me out. I walked into the bathroom and got my tea light candles, I ran the bath until it was a bit more than halfway. I got flower petals that I buy in bulk for these detox baths and I put them in the water along with some really good aromatherapy soap I bought at the mall. I light the candles and got some of my crystals to put around to have good vibes. I'm not a hippie just it makes me feel so relaxed and I feel like myself after. I threw a few more petals in and got my laptop, I was going to watch a movie while relaxing.

~30 mins later~

As I sat in the bath, I heard the door unlock, I had left the bathroom door open so that if rain needed something or was in trouble I would hear her. I wasn't prepared for Stephen to walk into the bathroom.

"The door was open." was all he said, I yelped in surprise and covered my breast. His eyes had turned a darker color and he looked hungry. "There's food in the kitchen if you're hungry" I managed to get out as he eyed me, which caused me to blush a very deep red. "Yes, right" he said seemingly snapping out of a trance.

He turned around and started to walk out, but then stopped and turned around "you're beautiful la mio amore" he said as his features softened, my lips became dry causing me to bite my lip as I stared at him. As I stared at him something in me wanted to leap up and kiss him but I knew that isn't what he wanted and it would only cause complications, so instead I licked my plump lips and whispered "thank you."
He walked out giving me another glance "I'm gonna eat" he said as he walked down the hall towards the kitchen. I sighed and my mind went wild with thoughts that were definitely not pure.

After the water had drained I slipped on a slip dress my quite perky breast in a lace bra with matching underwear. I blew out all the candles and put my hair up in a messy bun. I walked inside the kitchen to find no one, I turned the light off and then checked Rains room. She had fallen asleep so I turned off the tv, and kissed her forehead. I then walked into my own room and found Stephen sleeping on my bed, he looked so beautiful.

I stared at him and creepily as that my sound, my intentions were far from creepy in my opinion. He looked at peace. I laid in bed and snuggled up next to him playing with his hair. He then cuddled up to me in his half asleep state he said "I like when you play with my hair bambino, please keep doing it." He said as he rested his head on my chest. I melted right then and there, I continued playing with his hair until I eventually fell asleep.

(Ariana's bed)

Hey hope you liked I'll be updating a bit more with pictures because it brings shit to life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 13.1K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
123K 5.4K 29
"Why the hell won't you just admit it?!" I yelled at him. "Admit what?!" He asked. "The REAL reason why you don't want to be with me! It's cause I'...
445K 10.9K 34
In which an unknowingly hilarious girl just can't seem to leave him alone, and he can't understand why. (Or) I groan and flop into the chair in front...
1.7M 40.5K 25
****UNDER CONSTRUCTION***** "It's simple, Livvie." Storm began, walking up to me in slow and long strides. "Just follow three rules." My cold body sh...