Like Mike 3: The Love & Baske...

Oleh MB-143

The year's 2013, which makes it 9-years and there's no secrets that these artists have had a cute "puppy love... Lebih Banyak

Characters/PLOT:
Whatever It Takes, I Know I Can Make It Through
Reuniting With The Olds, And Befriending The New
Playin The Game
And if at first you don't succeed, Then dust yourself off and try again
I Got My Eyes On You, So Let Me Know..
Ain't Nothing But A Party
Ain't Nothing But A Party P2- Let Me Hold U So Dont Stop Cus My Eyes On U
The Collab- Gonna Miss Love Outta My System
The Collab Continues P2- If Your Girl Only Knew About Marvin's Room

It's Game Time So Beware Of Dog

50 3 0
Oleh MB-143

(Calvin pov)
Reg, Murph & I went out to O's house party since I invented them to come along with and it was off the hizzle. Anyway, While we were all having such a good time at the party, guess who showed up?...

"Well, Well, Well...Isn't it my old friend Calvin?"

"Yea, yea, yea. Whatcha doin here?"

"Whatcha mean what I'm doin here, I was invited!" He claims.

"By who?"

"By moi, Calvin!"

"Wha-, hey Tip!"

"Oh hey, Calvin. How's everything?"

"Uh, been good."

"That's good, that's really good to hear so I heard that you and my sister Cici are being friendly with one another again."

"Uh yea, it's true, we're just buds."

"Alrighty then..uh, let's go see what's happening over there. It looks like fun!" Murph says, breaking the ice as we all went and decided to check out the rap battle that's happening here.

"Yea, It looks like they're free-styling."

"Wow, they're awesome!"

"I agree, so who's versing who?"

"Uh, let's see....it's Omarion and that guy with the, Zay!"

As we were watching the rap battle, I was rooting for O who's gonna win.

"Guys, I think O's gonna win! I mean how could he not?"

"How can you be so sure about that, Calvin?"

"Well not only is he a singer-songwriter-dancer, a chick magnet, good at basketball and at acting, but he got swagger, ya heard?" I assured and with that, O won the first round.

"See I told ya, congrats O!"

"Thank you, thank you guys. Aye, Cal! I think you should go do ya thing too next time and you know wow the crowd."

"Nah man, I'm good!"

"Oh come on, Calvin, you're really, really good plus you would even rap while playing basketball at the same time without even messing it up and I gotta say that takes skills."

"The little man's right, Cal. You should definitely and totally do it. I mean, you got style and I think you can take it, I'm being forreal. Besides look who's up next battling Omarion."

"Nah, I dunno about that but I appreciate your eagerness in all, really, I do but I rather stick with just watching."

"Aw man, Cal! You're not being serious about this,"

"Hey, Ro. It looks like you're going against O, prepare to be beat."

"Dude don't be cocky. I'm probably gonna win, you know? Just "

"Yeah whatever, it's do this already! Come on round 2."

"Alright, O! You got this man, woo-hoo! You go Omarion!" We cheered at the same time, in our own way.

Just we were cheering on who's gonna win the battle and from getting so fired up with O winning round 2, It turns out Ro won and that means he's gonna beat whoever's against him up in the next one.

"Dang, O! You did pretty good out there."

"Yeah thanks for the cheering me on, it was cool and who knows maybe Ro's gonna win battling whoever's courageous enough to beat him."

"Yeah you're right, O. Aye, Calvin, you should get up there, it's game time so whatcha waiting for? Go and win this round for Omari, You're gonna do great, just do it."

"Alright, alright I'll do it!"

"Whoo-hoo, yay! You go, Calvin!"

I stepped up in the circle, ready to battle out Ro.

"Aye, Ro. Let's do this thing!"

"Okay let's go. Hit it!"

"Y'all know it's Game Time so Beware Of Dog, I'm so ahead that I'm just going in like a hog! I step up my game like mike and plus I'm the youngest wit a clothin line, So best believe that I'm gonna fly and you know I'm NSYNC so ya might as well just go..bye-bye!"

"Ooooooohhh!!!"

"When I was 8 I was rhymin, not backyard game playin, Watchin Snoop anxiously and waitin for my chance man. Yeah, reason why I'm hot and cocky wit it cause god bless me with a gift but that don't mean I'ma afraid to be a gentleman or go soft for any certain chicks. Yeah, You steady watchin stealin but there ain't no hope man, I do it big, I guess I say I'm just the best at it, Just like you said earlier, I step my game like Mike so...so what if I ball, rap, and maybe dance, it's likely I can Mr Steal Ya Girl, and show her off so ask my boys Chris & Trey, man."

"Ask ya boys Chris and Trey? Dude please, I maybe a lil Soulja who's a lover but boy stop stunnin' if I want her, I can have ya chick, no problem. I mean, The girlies don't call me Romeo for nothin cause you know I can just amaze em with a smile and impress with a line from my song like, "I need a girl sweet as a dove. First time in my life, I see I need love" So don't get it twisted Richie Rich so gutta, Youse a momma's boy, I'm the son of a hustla"

"Daaaannnggg!!"

"Get him, Calvin!"

"Yeah you got this, man!"

"You go dude!"

"Okay, You and I both know we're in it to win but uh huh, ye ain't steady tip tippin
I rock big ice, you can't live how I live, No girl gettin homie, You ain't fresh azimiz."

"Haha! See me; I'm so fly, an I'm different from them other brothers
Now every record that I make I'm tryin to get up out the store man
Only sixteen and I was never out there playin the game with the Knights like you, Cal. But, Me, I keep it real! Don't believe, you can ask my brother. From records to show appearances to movies and now a model man so I'm most likely gonna be unstoppable so you clearly have no chance at all, so if ya need help with your skills just give me a call."

"Yeah okay maybe you're not afraid to hit a girl with that "You remind me of my diamonds, Always shining" line or afraid to be crystal clear about whatever and that's fine in all. Sure, I seem like someone who'd be out and about like I'm some blonde in every girly movies starring Barbie dolls. Ro, you must be joking if you think i need skills cause I'm good forreal, so take a chill pill."

"Yeah well I'mma hood star Rich Boy number one hustla so uh my brother from another mother, if you wanna be seen as the ones who's compatible then take a look at me cause if I were you then I'd already be a somebody."

As we were just battling it out with each other, I noticed someone coming towards our direction.

It was pretty crystal clear this was gonna be even more awkward. I mean, there's no telling if he's a okay with me and Ci being you know...

"What tha—"

Without even responding to me at all, he just went up there and diss me a-little bit then he went in with Ro hyping him up before adding a verse of his own as well.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 61.8K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 35K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
167K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...