ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs; ǫᴜᴀᴄᴋɪᴛʏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

By golfwangkayla

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ . 2019 - #290 / 11•29•19 vidcon - #19 / 1-17-20 quackity - #12 / 1-30-20... More

intro
7
hey !

1.1K 25 28
By golfwangkayla

alex's p.o.v;

Mrs. Brooks walked in before I could say anything to Y/N. I quickly flashed my attention back to the teacher and sighed.

I've only just met her but i have to admit, she looks so... gorgeous. Her face and everything about her is adorable.

I'm really glad we're introduced to each other, I'm terrible at social interaction.

Mrs. Brooks had went over the basics, class studies, her name, her welcoming, etc. And I just simply nodded.

"Okay class, I'm currently passing out your schedules. Feel free to talk amongst each other about it." Mrs. Brooks announced before walking around and passing them around.

I looked over at Y/N And tapped her desk, "Hey.. wanna see if we've got the same classes..?" I asked, sitting up in my chair.

Y/N looked at me and nodded, "Sure, I don't mind." She kindly replied, grabbing her paper from the edge of her desk. Before she handed it over to me, she took a picture of it. "For them bozos." I heard her mumble playfully.

I passed my paper to Y/N and scanned it. She had computer science, social studies, math, lunch, then music. "Hm.. how are my classes looking?"

Y/N took a moment before looking over at me. "Computer science, social studies, math, lunch, then writing." She replied, my smile just got bigger.

"We've got nearly all classes, besides music and writing!" I heard myself exclaim before passing Y/N her paper back.

I slightly heard Y/N giggle, "That sounds good." She said before handing my schedule back. I folded it and slipped it into my pocket.

-

your p.o.v;

Before I knew it, class was over. The bell rung and I stood up, swinging my backpack over my shoulder. "Hey," I tapped Alex's shoulder and he turnt towards me.

"You can sit with me and my friends, you're welcome to." I offered, he simply nodded. "I'd like that, thanks. Do you have discord?" He asked.

"Yeah, here's my user id." I ripped a piece of paper from my journal and wrote it down, passing him the paper. Alex folded it and placed it in the packet of his backpack. "Look for the name, 'quackity'." He laughed softly and clenched the straps of his backpack.

I nodded slowly, "We've got the same class so let's just walk there, hm..?" Alex nodded and walled towards the door, me following.

-

"So tell me about yourself, Alex. Roots?" I asked, looking over at the boy with a friendly grin. He tapped his chin before doing the 'aHa!' thing.

"Well.. I came from Mexico and moved to America not too long ago. Like right when summer started." Alex explained, looking over at me as I nodded.

I pulled my phone out from my pocket to check the time. Our passing period was a cold 5 minutes, so we were good. We stood outside our next class. Just 3 more minutes to burn out. "Interesting, I've never been to Mexico." I mentioned.

"Maybe I could take you one day, hermosa." I don't even know what he said but it sent goosebumps up my arm. I quickly grabbed it and gently rubbed my arm.

"That'd be nice ha.." I quietly said, entering the classroom. It was time for class to start.

-

All of mine and Alex's first periods were exactly the same. Well besides getting numerous schedules. The teacher just told us to talk with neighbours about what this year's class would be like.

I joked with Alex and it was just perfect bonding time. I haven't even known him for a full day, it just felt like our relationship was stronger than ever.

Me and Alex were currently walking to lunch. I texted Dee and Joshua on a group chat off of discord.

______________

@y/ur/N [?]
d i just met the beanie guy

@dynasty 😩
0o name?

@y/ur/N
alexis
he likes Alex better
if he could only take me omg
im beGging

@dynasty 😩
stfu you ain't that desperate

@joshiepoo
why dont we just meet him at the cafeteria wtf

@y/ur/N
oKah omw
shh d ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
___________

Now- that was a werid transition. I turn my phone off and laugh a bit, catching Alex's attention.

"What's so funny?" He asked, raising a eyebrow. I stood up tall, looking over at him.

"Nothing important, don't worry," I smirked softly. The cafeteria was up ahead, I could already hear chatter.

I cocked a smile at Alex and pushed the door open, people everywhere. Luckily, I spotted Dee and Joshua at a vacant table. "Okay, follow me." I walked over to the table with Alex following me.

Dee looked up at us too and smiled, "Why hello there." She greeted, Joshua was seated next to her so me and Alex sat on their opposite side.

"Hey besties, meet Alex. Alex, Dee Joshua. Joshua Dee, Alex." I introduced them, leaning forward d against the table.

alex p.o.v;

I simply wave at them both, scratching the back of my head. "Hey guys uh- I'm Alex.. I can speak both fluent Spanish and English," I said, not gonna lie I was hella nervous.

"Well that's cool," Joshua interjected, twirling a piece of his curly brown hair. These guys were pretty laid back and cool, but not as Y/N. I mean, more friends.. but me and Y/N hit it off pretty well.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." I kindly said. I cleared my head and sighed, cupping my head into my hands. What now?

-

your p.o.v;

School was finally over. Finally oml. I began walking out the school, smiling softly. Just until someone had the nerve to pull my ponytail. "Hey what the fuck!" I turnt around, holding the back of my head.

Ali. It was Ali. "Sorry, had to make sure it was real." She giggled in this annoying tone that made me want to pull my hair out-

"Says the girl with extensions." I mumbled, coessimg my arms. This bitch was really wasting my time. Time that couldn't be bought back with cheap roasts.

"Whatever. Just so you know, I get everything. And I say everything, I want." Ali stated and pushed past me.

Bitch please. I didn't even know why she said that but i glared at her as she walked away. "You could really use some work on the pillow!" I shouted to where she could hear me.

I shook my head and began walking to my house.

-

Back at home it was 8;39. I just sat on the edge of my bed, my phone in my hand as I added Alex back on discord. I didn't bother texting him. I assumed he was busy doing some shit, or talking to his friends.

I stood up and stretched, I was about to go down stairs before my phone turnt to the discord calling page and rung.

Incoming video call from Quackity..

I read it and shrugged, answering the call. "Hey hey there stalker, who's it been?" I jokingly teased. I just heard some laughter.

"I've got this twitch channel and was wondering if you'd stream with me," Alex said as I could hear him setting up things in the background.

I took a moment to think, I mean. I do have a channel on YouTube. "Any chance you've got a yt channel? I'm only active on there, insta, and twitter." I asked, walking over to my desktop.

"Yeah, I do.. it's the same as my username on discord." Alex simply replied. My computer had just finished loading up onto the start screen. I opened my screen and audio recorder.

"What we streaming chief?" I asked, switching the call over into my pc. Now I could just plug my dying phone up.

I heard a thud, looking around to make sure nothing fell. "You good, Alex?" I asked. I heard him curse like twice-

"DamMit- my dicc.." I'm assuming something fell on his ding. A small chuckle escaped my lips. "Animal Jam by the way,"

I snickered playfully, opening up the game on my default browser. My bookmark shelf was pink- my wallpaper was a pink aesthetic, my mouse.. was pink.

My damn keyboard was pink. Y'know now I'm starting to think a new set up would be lovely. I've been having this bland one for like- 5 years. Time to shop on eBay!
[ not sponsored in any way. >:( ]

________________________

A/N; okay. I've got soooo many plans for this book. I really hope I could make it epic. Tbh I really want to make a sequel.

I'm not even far into the book I just want to make a sequel..
teehee!

- bubi 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 139K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1M 79.9K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
164K 3.6K 24
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
383K 28.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...