ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs; ǫᴜᴀᴄᴋɪᴛʏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Από golfwangkayla

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ . 2019 - #290 / 11•29•19 vidcon - #19 / 1-17-20 quackity - #12 / 1-30-20... Περισσότερα

intro
7
hey !

1.7K 35 143
Από golfwangkayla

your p.o.v;

Alex hovered over me as I was pinned towards my bed, a smirk laying on my beyond flustered cheeks. I don't even know how we got here. We were just studying for finals. Then b0om. We're already about to do it.

"Y/N.. I love you so fucking much..." Alexis whispered into my ear, making me gasp. He nibbled on my earlobe.

I bit down on my lip, shivers going down my spine. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling myself upward. "I love you too, Alex..." I whispered.

Alex sat up, pulling his shirt over his head. I just sit back and watch, unable to stop fucking smiling and giggling. My cheeks were literally giving off heat for how red and hot they were.

Wait wait wait WAit. Am I just going to skip all the good stuff? Just to were they were about to spoon and uh- yeah. Let's not spoil.

Let's talk about how this all began. The first day of school. . .

-

Beeping from besides me got my attention, making me shoot up. I rubbed my eyes, a huge yawn following it. "Another day, Just another day.." I murmured crawling out of bed.

I know how basic and cliche these schools can be, but mine was just a tad bit different. Everyone was popular for something, eating the most food under a minute, being a player, etc.

Me? Nope. Three years at this place and still not noticed. I'm not throwing myself out there. I'm just.. sticking to the front of the room and in the glorious shadows. It's not like Ali, [ally; in other words] the schools female bully called me a skank. All because I wore oversized hoodies and thigh high socks. It's a fashion choice sister.

Thank God I wasn't the only one. Dee and I were going through the same shit from her. Me and her sctuslly hit it off. And that was freshman year, Dee and I, using sharpies to write initials on each others backpack.

Not to forget Joshua, the guy who actually noticed me too! He came our sophomore year. Us three together became a power group. I wasn't sure if he was gay or not- but I'm not judging. I've been cool with him for this long, I'm bond to be with him forever.

I think they're the only ones at school who actually know about my small youtube channel. Since I don't talk to many people. Besides my besties.

This year, fuck Ali and her gang of mindless girls. I've saved up my funds from summer to by new outfits.. that tend to uhm- show a little skin but hey!

I waddled over towards my bathroom to groom my hair, reaching over to grab my brush. I proceeded to brush my H/C hair, untangling it as it went to  H/L. I began brushing my teeth, and applying light make up. At least it covered a bit of my ance and what not.

I got dressed in a white and black striped shirt, throwing a oversized thrasher t-shirt over it. A black shirt occupied my bottoms, while white vans were on my feet.

I was nearly finished. "Almost forgot-" I grabbed 3 white scrunchies, wrapping two on my hand whilst using the last one on my hair. A low pony tail.

Now that I'm all finished, looking over at my clock to see it was 6;55 already. My classes started at 8;00, but the walk was 15 minutes. I'd still make it on time, but i like walking with Dee, since we've always lived next door to another. In which she gets up at like.. 7;30. Tsk tsk, I grabbed my phone and my low riding back pack. Headed out the door to my friend's house.

"Dee! Wake up girl!" I shouted, yet I knocked lightly on her door. Before we head to school, I wanted to stop by Starbucks and get some coffee. Yet Dee is taking her sweet time. It may not even happen.

"I'm up, I've been up since 6;30. holy fuck." Dee opened the door, "Bye momaSs'!" She called out, closing the door after her.

I wrapped my arm with Dee's, "It took you long enough soul sister, Now. Let's go to Starbucks and hog the drinks~" I smirked playfully, hearing Dee giggle.

"Okay, as long as I get the iced coffee I'm in." She looked over at me and hugged me dearly. "Bro I swear- I love you soo muchh."

I hugged my slightly taller friend, "I love you too! No homo though. HA!" I blurted out as Dee just laughed.

"I can't stand you sometimes." Dee said, as she ruffled my pony tail. "C'mon, let's go." She said, jogging a bit.

I slightly picked up my pace, not in the mood to be jogging. "I hope you put on some dEoDerAnT." I called out.

Dee stopped jogging, "Oh shut up! You know me too damn well.." she snickered.

I ran up to her and jumped on her back, "Take me to Starbucks you d0g!" I teased, loosening my grip on her neck so I wouldn't kill her.

"My god are you heavy," Dee said as she began walking down the sidewalk.

-

After raiding the coffee shop, I got a mocha frappacunio while Dee got a iced coffee. We were currently walking to school.

"Bro- look at that hot beanie boy." Dee called out as she pointed towards a guy across the street, walking the same direction we were.

I look over, "Holy.. i wonder if he goes to the same school we go to.." I murmured, earning a nudge from Dee. "What? I'm just saying.."

"Don't jinx it." Dee said as she crossed her arms, sipping her coffee. "He'd make a lovely addition to our group."

-

Me and Dee soon were found standing infront of the school. Groups of friends talking to one another abour their summer or whatever. It was about 7;54 so the bells would be ringing anytime soon.

I throw my empty cup away before being lifted off my feet. "H-hey! Put me down whoever the hell you are-" I kind of shouted. Struggling to get free from the person's grasp.

I could only hear Dee and what seems to be Joshua laughing their asses off.

Joshua placed me back on the ground, "Sorry.. I'm sorry there little one." He patted my head in which I hated.

"Im not that small-" I retorted, crossing my arms. I was only 5'3.. okay. Now that's just about average.. I think.

Dee and Joshua looked at each other before back at me. "I think we both know you're short, girl." Dee silently laughed as she placed her hands on her hips.

We all went over to the wall of papers, them showing our home rooms. Sadly, none of us got the same homeroom, but we were determined to find out about the classes. Maybe we'd get lunch together.

"Yess, Mr. Hollie! On the... 3rd floor. I'm so glad he upped a grade in math." Dee cheered to herself as she stepped back.

Joshua huffed, "Great. I've got Thompson 1st floor, more literature.." he murmured to himself.

I actually got a fun class, Mrs. Brooks, computer science teacher. Located on the 2nd floor of our school. She'd usually let us play on the computers for class, well that's what I heard.

As I expected the bell rung, meaning 3 minutes to get to class. I hugged Dee and Joshua, "Guys after school let's call and uhm- talk about our schedules. Bye, toodles, love you!" I waved them goodbye and parted down my hallway.

Mrs. Brooks.. Where are you. I eventually found the class and enter, greeted by some familiar faces from last year. God one of Ali's friends are in her, Becky. I try my best to not make eye contact and take a farther seat from her.

Mrs. Brooks left the classroom for a potty break before class began so chatter rose from my fellow classmates. I didn't really know anyone so I kept to myself.

The door opened but it wasn't Mrs. Brooks, it was that hot guy me and Dee spotted.

He walked over to me, and slightly waved. "Hey uhm- this seat taken?" He refferd to the one next me.

Inside I was freaking out but i managed to keep cool and nod no, "You can s-sit there.." I stuttered. Now he thinks I'm that basic nerd-

He sat down, a smile on his cute little cheeks. "I'm.. Alexis. I perfer Alex though.." he greeted himself as he looked over at me.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you Alex," I greeted as I slowly smiled. He looked over at me with a rosy smile.

________________________________

A/N; I just noticed my birthday is one day ahead of alex's omg- we're like 6-7 years apart mMmm-

Anyways, sorry Alex wasn't really in this one. I wanted to make it seem like Dee and Y/N had a great relationship.

- bubi 💕

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης