My Hero [Liam Dunbar]

By girlwithnoname99

Sarah Stilinski has basically gone through hell and back. Six months ago her life was ripped from her after h... More

My Hero [Liam Dunbar]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Final Author's Note

Chapter 13

9.7K 222 15
By girlwithnoname99

My Hero - Chapter 13

 So here we are. Stiles and Lydia dragged me along to the police station to talk to my uncle.

 "It's not just that she could be alive" Stiles said following his dad to his office.

 "Its that she would've faked her death" Lydia said.

 "Your grandmother, Lorraine Martin, faked her own death?" my uncle asked.

"Definitely" Stiles said

"Maybe" Lydia said

"More than likely, yes" Stiles said

"I'm guessing you have a story to back this up" my uncle said

"She might be helping the benefactor" Lydia said

"Or is the benefactor" Stiles said

"Sounds like a story worth hearing" My uncle said and closed the door.

"We might need Parish for this" Lydia said

My uncle opened the door "Anybody seen Parish?" he looked around "Haigh?"

"Haven't seen him" Haigh said.

He came back in and looked at us "I guess he isn't here." he said "Before we start talking about all this, Sarah."

"What?" I asked. "If I'm in any kind of trouble, Stiles made me do it." I said pointing at my cousin.

"Hey!" Stiles said

My uncle chuckled and went behind his desk and pulled an envelope out of a drawer. "You're not in trouble. And trust me if you were I would automatically blame Stiles and Scott."

"I feel so loved" Stiles said sarcastically.

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"I never gave you your birthday present" he said.

"You know I didn't want anyone to get me anything" I groaned.

"Yeah but I knew you would love it so I got it, or well them. And I kind of can't return them" he said.

I was going to take it but then there were gun shots. We look outside and there is a very dirty looking Parish beating up Haigh.

My uncle had his gun out and raised it at them. Then a shot went off and he was on the ground. Stiles and I immediately went to help him, but couldn't help but stare in shock as Parish kept on punching Haigh.

*****

Now stiles and I are in a hospital room with my uncle.

"Alright Mr. Stilinski" a doctor said

"Sheriff" Me and Stiles said at the same time.

He looked up at us "Sheriff Stilinskii, I've got you scheduled for surgery first thing in the morning. Unfortunately it's going to take some digging to get that slug out of your shoulder."

"That's fine" my uncle said "One more" he said waving over the doctor. "What's this part here?

"Patient responsibility" the doctor said "Part of the procedure and hospital stay not covered by the insurance"

"Are those big parts? Expensive parts? He asked.

"That's between you and your insurance unfortunately" the doctor said "You should start feeling the morphine in a minute. Try to get some rest Mr. - Sheriff." he said and walked out of the room.

Me and Stiles were left standing in front of him looking kind of nervous and worried. Sadly we both have a habit of biting our nails when we're worried.

I guess my uncle noticed that "Hey. Stop that. Both of you.” We both stopped.

"I was just curious about the terminology." he said trying to seem optimistic.

Stiles looked at me and then back at his dad "We know about the bills dad" as soon as Stiles said that his face fell.

"We know about the collectors calling about Echen House. We know about the advance from the department about the credit cards." he continued.

"Stiles, Sarah, are you going through my stuff?" my uncle asked.

"Yeah, I go through all your stuff, especially when you’re keeping things from us. Then I tell Sarah." Stiles said.

"I keep things from you guys because you don't need to know everything" my uncle said.

"Yes we do. We have to know everything. How the hell else are we supposed to take care of you." Stiles said

"You're not supposed to take care of me!" he yelled "I'm the adult. You're the kids. You get it? Adult. Kids."

We just stood there silently "I take care of you."

We stayed quiet and Stiles sat down in the chair. I stayed where I was and just looked at the floor.

"We're supposed to take care of each other" I said quietly but loud enough for both of them to hear.

"Hey, we're gonna be alright" he said calmly.

"How do you know dad?" Stiles said.

"I don't" he said "but the morphine’s kicking in and I'm not all that worried about anything right now."

"Well we are" I whispered.

**********

Lydia came over last night to talk about the dead pool and the code her grandmother left her. They are at the house right now trying to figure out the key, but I'm here stuck at school. The day technically hasn't started but I'd rather be helping Stiles than sitting through all my classes.

As I was walking out I saw Liam and Mason talking so I decided to go say hi.

When I walk up Mason was talking to Liam about something "You're coming. And we're going to find you a nice girl who you can embarrass yourself in front of." he looked at me "Look I found you one!" he said putting his arm around my shoulders.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"The bonfire tonight. You're going too right?" Mason asked me.

"I don't think I can" I said.

"Why not?" he asked

"My uncle was hurt last night, I need to stay home and help around tonight" I said. At least part of it was true.

Mason sighed "Fine" he said and pointed at Liam "Okay so maybe we won't find you a girl but we've got to find me a lacrosse player. Statistically speaking, someone on your team has got to be on my team. Alright?"

Liam was looking around and something was off about him.

"Liam?" I said.

"Okay. I'll be there" he said and walked away.

"Alright" I said "I'm going home"

"School hasn't even started yet" Mason said.

"So?" I said walking away.

When I get home Stiles and Lydia are in his room.

"Try Maddy. It's gotta be Maddy." Stiles said to Lydia.

"Doesn't Maddy seem a little obvious?" I said walking into his room and throwing my backpack on his bed.

"I guarantee it's Maddy, and what are you doing home?" he said.

"I want to help." I shrugged.

"Okay, but Maddy try that" he said

Lydia typed it in and nothing happened.

"Okay try your name." he said "She left the code for you right? It's got to be your name."

She typed in her name and nothing happened.

"Your mom's name." Nothing happened.

"You have any beloved family pets?" that made Lydia and I groan.

At this point the three of us were a little frustrated. "The ashes were left for you. The code was left for you. You're supposed to be able to figure it out." Stiles said.

"But no one else is" Lydia mumbles.

Stiles' printer was beeping that there was no more paper in the try so he got up and put more paper in. While he was standing it looked like he thought of something. "No one else knows." he said.

"What?" Lydia asked.

"My guess is, you're all about Loraine right? We keep trying to guess a word that has something to do with her." Stiles said. I was starting to catch on to what he was saying

"So maybe we should be trying to guess things about you, Lydia" I said.

"Me? What about me?" she asked confused.

"What do you remember doing with your grandmother? What was your guys special thing?" Stiles asked.

"We read?" she said

"Okay what did you read?" I asked

"The little mermaid" she said

"You read that movie?" Stiles asked a little dumbfounded.

"It was a book first idiot" I said.

"Okay type in little mermaid" Stiles said. She typed it in and nothing happened.

"We read it every night" she said "I got so obsessed with it, for three months I wouldn't respond to anything but Ariel"

"It drove my parents crazy" she said "but- grandma thought it was adorable"

She typed in Ariel and the code started making a list.

We were looking at the new list and the very last name on the list was Lydia’s grandma.

“Do you recognize anyone?” Stiles asked Lydia.

“Just my grandmother” she said.

Styles walked to his printer and pulled out the page that was printed. He looked at it.

“Lydia, Sarah, we need to call Scott.” He said
_____________________________

A/N:

This isn’t everything I wanted to write, but I wanted to write something and update as soon as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400 1 29
*Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters of Teen Wolf, or the plot line. Although, I do own Ylva Agostinelli as my character! And her family...
346K 9.9K 29
𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...
27.5K 474 15
It's a new school year and Derek is attempting to form a new pack. Also Lydia's remarkable recovery from the Peter Hale attack comes with side-effect...
10.2K 352 62
Callie Jacksons is on her way to Beacon Hills when Scott McCall found her close to death in an alley in her old town. Scott couldn't allow her to die...