I Lost my Soulmate Kim Taehyu...

By RathaNot

Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize t... More

1 Year Before
The Present
Found you?
Realization
I'll Find You
A Plan
Texting?
Sleep is a Must!
Abduction
Help...
Rescue
Nightmares
Not Over Yet
Meeting the Guys (Again)
A Different Kind of Crisis
Why Now?
Police Again
Unbroken
Surprise!!!
Happily
Ever After

To Go, Or Not to Go?

9.8K 304 179
By RathaNot

I tilted my head away to hide my pout even as a blush spread across my cheeks.

Tae sighed.

"Yes?" There was a definite note of irritation in his voice.

"Just saying goodnight, lovebirds. Remember there are others in this dorm please!" Hobi's teasing voice drifted through the closed door.

Tae's face went red, and mine went from a gentle warmth to a raging inferno.

"Yah! Hyung!"

"Goodnight!" I heard Hobi scurrying away from the door, and if I hadn't been so embarrassed I would have laughed.

Instead, I tried to stand up.

Key word, tried. Tae pulled me back into his lap and hid his face against my neck.

"Can we... Maybe..." His voice trailed off, but his arms were tight around me.

I returned his hug, despite my intensifying blush.

"Yeah. It's ok."

Eventually we did get ready for bed, but because of our embarrassment we kind of avoided each other.

It couldn't last though, since we were sharing his bed. I couldn't help but worry that it would be awkward.

I finished brushing my teeth and found Tae sitting in the edge of the bed. He was so... Cute? Handsome? Somehow neither adjective quite fit him right then. Whatever it was though, it made my heart feel weird. Not a flutter, not a squeeze of emotion. I couldn't figure it out, but I didn't want to either. It just felt right, somehow, and I was scared that I would ruin it if I looked to closely.

Tae looked up at me and smiled. "I was waiting for you."

Whatever the feeling was from before melted, and I realized it was just... content. I had everything I could possibly want or need now that I'd found my soulmate. Now that I'd found Tae.

That content was now a warmth that seeped through every part of me, and I found myself smiling as I went to sit next to him, but he pulled me into his lap.

My face was red, I knew it was, but I smiled when I noticed that his cheeks were pink too.

I relaxed without even trying, resting my head against his shoulder and tucking my feet up under me.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

As I lifted my head to look at him, he caught my cheek in his hand and gently held me in place as his lips connected to mine.

He kissed me gently, working his lips against mine firmly, yet his touch was soft and light.

So soft...

I found myself kissing back, hesitant, but certain.

When he pulled back, my eyes fluttered open and I smiled, just a small one.

A big smile wasn't the mood at all.

Tae rested our foreheads together for a minute, then smiled back.

"Let's get some sleep."

"Yeah..."

If the look in his eyes was any indicator, he was feeling the same contentment I was.

As we drifted off to sleep, Tae unashamedly substituted me for his usual pillow, and I couldn't help thinking that I wouldn't mind being his cuddle partner all the time...

How could I possibly leave Korea?

I got up early the next morning, leaving a sleeping Tae as I snuck expertly to the kitchen.

After making sure there was everything I needed, I made my breakfast specialty for the boys. I filled my creations with various fresh fruits, and Jin came in as I was mounding whipped cream onto the last serving.

"Yah! You didn't have to cook for all of us!" His jaw dropped looking at the plates of food on the table.

"I wanted to, as a thank you for everything. What do you think of it?"

He looked around, sniffing.

"It looks and smells amazing. What is it?"

"Dutch baby pancakes."

"I'll get the guys up before your efforts get cold and go to waste." He turned and sprinted out of the kitchen before I could say anything.

I grinned and finished topping them with melted butter and powdered suga-I mean, sugar, as the guys came in.

"Waahh! This smells amazing Y/N!!" Jimin was the first to exclaim as his sleepy eyes brightened.

There were various words of agreement as they rushed to their places, eager to lay claim to their particular dish of food.

Tae surprised me with a back hug. "I didn't know they would smell this good, Y/N! I can't wait to eat it!"

I smiled remembering the picture I'd sent him once.

"Pleeaase sit down! I want to try it!" Jungkook pleaded, making his best desperate bunny face.

"Yeah, come on lovebirds, don't make the rest of us wait while you cuddle!"

J-hope's teasing wasn't as embarrassing as the night before for some reason, but my cheeks were still pink as Tae and I sat down so everybody could eat.

Throughout the whole meal, everybody exclaimed over how good it was, but the comments from Tae were what really made me smile.

"I'm glad that you like it!"

They wouldn't let me help with the dishes, and even cleaned up what was left of the mes from cooking breakfast.

Not having to clean up after cooking a meal? I could soo get used to that!

The more we did (the guys had a couple days off because of the drama with my kidnapping and all) the more I found myself thinking about how I could fit in with their life. When they were working at the studio, I could write my books like I usually did. I could tidy the dorm like I would my apartment whenever I needed a quick break, and whenever they were going to get home late I could cook or order take-out so they could just eat and get to bed.

I would be able to fix the stuff Namjoon broke with my trusty Krazy Glue. I'd be able to play video games with JK and Tae, even though I suck and would probably lose. I'd miss Emily, sure, but she had RJ and we could always video call. I might not be able to bring my cat here, but I knew Emily absolutely adored her so I wouldn't have to worry to much...

Ok, so I'd worry about Ritzy, but SHe's mY BAby gIRL, give me a break! I could always ask Tae and the guys about bringing her, it would be a possibility since she got along fine with dogs.

Maybe I wouldn't be leaving Korea...

Tae smiled at  me and hugged me close to his side, then pulled my legs across his so I aws half sitting in his lap and coaxed me to rest my head on his shoulder before kissing my forehead.

Forget it. I couldn't leave Korea.

Darn you for being such a great soulmate Kim Taehyung. Now I can't possibly imagine living without you.

I smiled and snuggled a bit closer as we returned our attention to the movie.

Hi all of my readers! Sorry it took me so long to update, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Also...

THANK YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH! 600 READS? WOW!!! THANK YOU GUYS!

Please please please comment or vote to let me know what you think of my story! I would rally appreciate getting to know some of my readers!

Borahae!!! <3<3<3<3

Shout out to LeeBamiOtu15, thank you for adding my story to your reading list! Every gesture of support means a lot to me!

Bye guys! Until next time!! *Jin style flying kiss*

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 305 28
Taking slow, deep breaths, I peered down at the pattern that had been engraved deep into the skin of my wrist, so deep that it was a piece of my DNA...
1.3K 121 41
❝You are getting married to him within some weeks and that's it.❞ ╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ •◦❥•◦ Years later BTS have found their soulmates, except for 2: Jin and...
179K 5.2K 26
Lilly is a 17 year old girl that is about to garaduate high school. Unfortunately her music teacher will send her to South Korea to another teacher t...
1.8M 62.1K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...