Drawing your heart (Edd X art...

By Fan_girl76

(Ongoing) quitting art was hard for young Y/n, but she managed to stay away For years. She was happy and car... More

Talk to her again
Froze up
Green icing
Smart ass
"Shes so nice"
Every boy in school is dumb.
Flattered
I hope he doesn't fall in love
I still love you.
Home alone
Hugging
My friend first!
Jealous
Mine
Loner
Stay out of this!
Apology
One day.
So I'll be taking her.
Distracted
Clingy girlfriend.
Whats his name?
I feel pained. . .
Edd's cloths.
"You've changed"
Part one: Surprise!
Part two: surprise?
Part three: Surprise💚💘

Date

461 13 14
By Fan_girl76

//your pov//

I didn't tell Matt about the little fight me and Edd had. He understood though. I didn't want to talk about it. He was understandable though. I really did need a hug.

I told Matt I needed to be left alone though, but I'm pretty sure he told the guys what state I was in. I don't know.

Right now, I've just been sitting by a small pond. Why? It's peaceful. I noticed clouds has been coming in. Was it going to rain? Maybe.

I sat on an old tree stump that has been here for years. It was old looking and really dry. It was big enough to sit cross legged. In fact, it was big enough for two people. Maybe even three if the other is small enough.

I just sat there, thinking. I should just be home schooled. It would be better. But I need my education? No, home schooling wouldn't be it.

What if I just changed my looks? No, I like the way I am.

What the hell do I do then?

I didn't have much to do or think about now that I think about. The whole fight with Edd just sunk in me like I just excepted it. It was true though. I am the loner.

My mine darted to my bag. I brought the sketch book Edd gave me. Maybe if I tried... No... Nothing special would even happen.

I grabbed my bag, basically ripping out the book. I flipped the page to the drawing Edd gave me.

Ugh...

I put my hand at the end of the page, threatening to tip it off. But I couldn't. I was not one to just throw away a gift. They gave it to me because I meant something, right? So I keep it.

But this one says I'm nothing. I'm just a lonely person, that's all.

It doesn't say I mean something.

It's says I'm a wast!

" a wast of space!" I say to myself.

I couldn't do it. I can't do it. Even if this gift means nothing. I can't.

I slapped myself and told myself to get it together. I need to to get it together.

I flipped the page and on to a new one. But this one was already used. There was green writing on it.

Dear Y/n.
I hope you opened this to a new page. I just wanted to say...at least try to draw. Please? For me? Well, if you do, oh my god! Please show me! And also, I'm sorry for everything still. I know we were just kids and all but, you loved to draw. Drawing was your passion when we were kids, and I ruined it. So, please try, and try and try and try again. If I never picked up a pencil, I don't know what I would be doing with my life! Haha! Just kidding, but seriously. Draw something.
Love - Edd~~

Huh...

He wants me to draw somethings for him...?

Well, it's obviously to late now.

But it didn't matter. I'm still gong to do it.

Then I grabbed a pencil from my bag, flipped to a new page and thought; "what the hell am I gonna draw?"

I'm basically a starter now, so something simple...?

A flower...?

A rose...?

Or maybe just a house...?

No, I think I'll draw what's in front me.

And that was the little pond in front of me. I started to draw the water, getting into details later.

The trees in the background. Then I realized I couldn't draw it properly. I just scribbled as to get close to what I wanted. Once I did that, I realized there was supposed to be a sky in my little drawing.

I drew the clouds, that was coming in so I needed to act fast before the blow away. Then, I started on the little details.

The little wave in the water. Even the little things in the water. Trees and clouds were done to my liking.

Funny as it was, I drew my feet on the old tree stump there. My feet were pointing in the direction of the water, and I put the little details in the stump.

I felt like I was done. There was no need to add more.

I looked at my work.

It honestly didn't look lol that bad. But, it was still trash.

Other people could do better. Edd could do a way better job then this.

Edd...

I wonder...

No! I'm not showing him.

He doesn't want to see anyway...

My gazed at my drawing and thought; "drawing was so satisfying."

I wanted to do that thing where if you look at something, you'll feel the emotion within it. What emotion did I put in my art work.

I took a good long look at my art. Gray clouds, pale trees, an empty water.

Sadness...

All it had sadness and loneliness.

Then, a little drop of water hit my paper. I sighed, trying to whip away the little tear that snuck up on me. No, I was bone dry. Then, another water drop hit my art. And another, and another and another!

"Crap!" I yelled as I knew it was going to rain. I grabbed my bag that was laying on the stump with me, stuffing it in my bag as I got up and speed walked away from the pond.

Geez... Mother Nature doesn't want me here ether...

I sighed, knowing I'll be wet.

//time skip, and Edds pov//

What have I gotten myself into...?

I made Y/n upset! The was going on in my head?!

No. I do know why. But why the heck would I say it to my dearest friend?!

That night where Jill was in my room, when she told me that Y/n was a toxic friend, I started questioning it.

I'm still not even sure who is lying.

It was almost seven, and I wasn't even ready. I only went on a few dates, and I was helped by all my friends. But now they couldn't help this time since they're against me dating Jill.

Wait! I only wanted to hang out with her! And she wants to go to the movies! I thought it would just be a fun night, but a date?!

And now... I'm going to pick her up. At her house. Oh god, what if her parents wants to meet me as if I was dating her?! On no, oh god! Please!

But I can't say no now! That would be rude! But, Y/n is also against me and Jill... But I can't just changed my mind because Y/n doesn't like it! Everyone will think I like.... Her...

My heart sank.

I stood still for a good thirty seconds, thinking. My heart kept beating for some reason. The thought of people thinking I like her. The thought of me liking her. Me liking her. In love with her?

No! No no no no!

I don't! She's my friend! That's all see it as. I hope we are still friend, I called her like nine times already and she didn't pick up.

Ah! I hate the fact I said all that! I hate the fact I was actually jealous of Eduardo! I hate the fact that I tried to tell her to not be friends with him!

"Fucking idiot!" I said out loud, throwing my sketch book to the floor. I'm so mad at myself right now, I could just rip the pages from all my books.

Bing!

My phone rang.

Shit! Jill!

I hurried to my phone that was laying on my bed. I grabbed it and saw that it wasn't Jill, but Tord.

"I forgot to send you this." It said, while a picture was now being send.

It was the picture of me and Y/n. She looked so happy getting the gift I gave her.

"Thanks." I wrote.

I put down my phone and looked at my little book I threw.

Well.... Time to get ready....

//time skip because I'm lazy and the chapter is to long )://

I was ready.

I had my hoodie unzipped, showing my also green shirt. I wore gray jeans and my regular sneakers.

I know I'm going to half to bring flowers... I don't have flowers though.

I don't really want to go buy some.

My little sister!

She's always making little crafts of things! I know she has flowers!

I walked out of my room in a flash, and speed walked to my little sister Vicky's room. Like an older brother, I walked in without knocking. "Vicky? I need a favor!" I said as I see her cutting a peace of paper. My sister's room was a huge mess. My mom has been telling her to clean it over and over again but she never did.

She sighed, knowing I needed something. "What is it?" She asked as she put the little pink scissors down.

My eyes immediately hit the flowers that were on her night stand. It was in a little pout and the flowers were all pink. "That." I said, pointing at the pout of flowers. "I want that!"

"Why? I made those." She said, looking at them and at me.

"Please? I'll pay you?" I begged, walking closer to her. "Five bucks sound good?" I begged, holding my hands together. "My dear sister?"

She thought for a second, as if thinking of the little deal. "What about ten bucks?"

"Really? Ten bucks? What are you gonna do with that?" I asked, over protectively.

"Not drugs anyway! Ten or no flowers!" She shouted.

"Fine!" I gave up and just gave her the money I had in my pocket. I just grabbed the flowers and ran out before she started asking questions.

Oh well... Time to go...

//time skip//

I was outside Jill's front door, holding the paper flowers close as if I was to drop them. Why am I doing this...?

I finally pushed the door bell, keying out a nice toon to it. Then, the door opened.

"Matt?!" I yelled.

"Oh hey Edd— wait, why are you here?" He asked, eyeing me. "And why do you have flowers?" He asked again.

"I'm... Kinda going out with Jill tonight." I confess.

"Why?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Why not?"

"What about Y/n?"

"What about her?"

"What?! I ran into her today, what did you say to her?!" He snapped.

I froze for a while.

Oh god...

"Look Matt, I'll explain everything when I get back with Jill, okay?" I said, to which he crossed his arms and thought for a while.

He sighed loudly. "Fine..."

"Okay, thanks. Why are you here anyway?"

"Anna bright me here. Whoa she's... So amazing..." She swooned, smiling at the thought of her. "And I'm here because I'm hanging out."

"Oh."

"Is that Edd?!" I heard someone yell in the back ground. Then I heard small running that came closer. Then I little head peeked threw the door beside Matt.

"Eddie!" She yelled and walked from her home and gave me a hug. To which I froze and quickly gave back and smiled.

Matt looked at me and just rolled his eyes. I did to.

We parted from the hug. "Are we— are those flower for me?!" She asked, smiling widely.

"Uhh... Yeah, here." I gave them to her.

We left the house. We watched the movie to which I didn't pay attention to. I kept thinking about Y/n.

We talked, well, she talked. I can't even remember what she was saying.

And like that, I just left. Not even paying attention to what she was saying.

Time to apologize.

A/n

This one was trash.

lol did ya enjoy though???

Lol of course not, but at least I updated!

Love - Fan_girl76

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 159 26
Got the story idea from Hi-imfandomtrash/Headcanons Cover by Hi-imfandomtrash/Headcanons After The End. Edd, Matt, and Tom don't forgive Tord, nor do...
15.4K 512 26
DISCONTINUED (Y/N) has been kicked out of her sisters home in Kentucky, due to a drunken rage. She moves in with her best friend Matt all the way in...
41.5K 708 26
FFS STOP READING THIS IT SUCKS SEVERELY- ---- It's been 4 years after the whole robot thing and Tom is feeling worse then ever. He killed a man, a m...
370K 4.8K 69
YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY Some shitty fanfiction This book isn't being updated anymore and I probably won't be back to edit any storie...