Never Be Alone | Feng Meizuo...

By iceviolin33

Take, a piece of my heart, and make it all your own. So when we are apart, you'll never be alone. You'll neve... More

A/N, Disclaimer, All that Stuff
Cast and Characters
First Day Back
A/N
The Flying Kick
She's Back
To Sanya We Go!
Heartbroken
" No, It's the Squid that I Caught!"
Abandoned: Part 1
New Cover!
Abandoned: Part 2
incorrects, cuz why not
The Foreigner
A/N: Important, please read!
Finding the Culprit
Sibling Fight

1k???

508 6 0
By iceviolin33

Omg! Thank you so much to all my readers for helping me reach 1k! I can't find a way to thank you guys enough! This means so much to me. At first, I was just watching Meteor Garden and thinking, ' Huh, it would be nice if I created my own character and added him/her to the story.' And that's how I created Yue.

At first I was a little nervous to publish the story because I thought that it was cliche and all that stuff with Daoming Si sister but you guys actually chose to read my story!

I'm sorry for being inactive lately and there's no excuse that I can find for that 😔.

But now, seeing that my story is successful, it has given me more motivation to continue and keep updating.

Once again, thank you so much, and peace out✌️!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.6K 20
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก........ ๐˜Ÿ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฐ ๐˜ก๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๏ฟฝ...
96.7K 4.8K 47
โ i wish that time could stop forever at this moment. the story between us and you will never end. โž + this ain't math nor unknown variables + lowerc...
11.8K 223 21
(Completed) "Who are you guys?" Started- 7/14/19 Ended- 4/8/20 Best Rankings: #1 Shawn Mendes Imagines #1 Aaliyah Mendes
15.8K 1.1K 29
" I Love You " ..... is okay ! ๐Ÿ˜Š " I can't live without you " .... is okay too ! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š " But I am obsessed with you ! " .... is it okay ?๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ‘€ Who is...