The Secrets He Keep (Karm...

By _polarise_Ustar

This is a Assassination classroom fanfic (KarmaXNagisa) Nagisa's life isn't the best, more like the oppo... More

Ch.1
ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
OIA OIA?

Ch.27

2K 67 20
By _polarise_Ustar

We had all woken up thanks to the annoying alarm. Everyone got dressed and went down to get breakfast.

"Hey hun are you ready to go? I'm starving like shit." Karma asked, standing by the door.

"Yeah I'll be down is a sec, you can go ahead" Nagisa said waving him off as he continues to go through his suitcase and putting what he needed for the day in a smaller backpack.

"If you say so, just don't be late those before those morons eat everything, make up for their brains portion." Karma said before making his way down the hall, not noticing the shadows from the other end.

"Aha! There you are." Nagisa said, voicing his success. He pulled out his small medical pouch And threw that in his bag along with the phone charger tangled around it and left the room. As he turned around from closing the door he ran face first into a cow.. at least it felt like a cow with how soft it is and the weird grunt sound that came out. Nagisa looked up to see Teraska and his goons, ' so no cow..' Nagisa Thaught, disappointed.

"Watch where your going you disappointment!" Terasaka yelled.

He pulled him by collar and slammed him into the wall, the tips of his feet barely reaching the ground.

"You know you've been an eyesore for a while now! Going from a quiet loser to an attention whore with all these idiots around you like bugs!"

"Sorry to hear, now can you put me down please? I'm in a hurry." Nagisa said looking straight at Terasaka.

"W-what? Do you think I'm a fool?!" Terasaka screeched, tightening his hold more. Nagisa grabs one of his wrists tightly, "I said let go." He said while his hold on his wrist was as firm as a viper, but that's not what makes Terasaka let go, it's the look in his eye.

Terasaka let his grip around the blue haired boy loosen till he slid to the ground. Nagisa fixed his collar, picked up his bag that has been discarded on the floor and continued his way to the lobby where his friends and boyfriend are waiting.

"Oi! Terasaka! Are you just gonna let him go like that!?" Screamed one of his sidekicks. At that moment Terasaka snapped out of his trance and stared at the bluenetts retrieving back.

"Oh, he's going to pay alright." He said maniacingly.

All the students and teachers were seated in the bus and on their way to the local theme park, it might be local but pretty well known so everyone was exited, especially Nagisa.

He was jittering in his seat and eyes sparkling.

"God babe your litteraly vibrating in your seat, it's just a theme park." Karma said with a chuckle.

" Well yeah but I've never been to one before! This is going to be amazing!!"

"Were almost there guys" karasuma exclaimed to the students.

Nagisa instantly glued his face to the window, as soon as they finished the turn and got on the bridge the park got into view in the near distance.

"Woaaaaa!!" Nagisa said amazed as he saw all the different rides from the distance eyes widening even more if possible.

"Look Look Karma!" Nagisa said turning to his boyfriend exited.

" Yes I see, can't wait to go on them with you" Karma said before pecking his boyfriend on the lips, he was about to go for another but Nagisa turned to look out the window again.

Karma pouted but still kept stealing glances at his happy boyfriend.

-

"Everyone can go ahead with their own groups, we will meet back up again before the firework show, is that understood?" Koro-sensei said. Already holding a balloon and hotdog, when he even got them, is a mystery.
Everyone answered with a yes and got into their own groups. Karma and Nagisa went to their own group.

Among all the groups karma couldn't help but notice Terasakas group eyeing them weird.

"The hell are they up to?" Karma muttered .

"Hm? You said something?" Nagisa asked while listening to Ikodai.

"Nothing babe, don't worry about it."

-
So far we have been on most of the rides and having a blast. No one has thrown up, except for Maehara. Isogai had to take him to the bathroom to get cleaned up, It was hilarious. Nagisa also won me a weird octopus stuffed animal holding a gun in the knife throwing game. It looked hella weird and low-key ugly but he liked it so I have to keep it. I won him a the same exact octupos in the shooting game, except his is holding a knife. They looked cute together, I had to admit.

Now,

How did we get separated from the group!!

"Oi Nagisa, are you sure it was this way?" Karma asked as he was walking through the crowd.

"Nagisa?" Karma stopped in his tracks as soon as he realised that his smaller blue haired boyfriend was no where in sight.

"Babe? Nagisa?" Karma turned left and right trying to spot him, coming up empty handed.
'Where cod he have gone?' Karma wondered as he set off looking for him. 'This can't be good'

"Karma?" Nagisa called as he turned around to not find his boyfriend there. 'Where the hell did he go?' Nagisa wandered as he continued to wander around looking for him.

He kept walking and rounded the corner to the area in the back of some of the gift shops and stores.

' This place is too quiet..' Nagisa thought. Until he heard the faint sound of multiple foot steps following him.

He turned around to see a group of guys, all different sizes and looking gruff, the only thing in common between them all is the mean ass look in their eyes that only drips evil.

" Well, well, well what do we have here?" One of the guys said, Nagisa assumed he's the leader of this makeshift group. Looking closely towards the side lines Nagisa spotted Terasaka, none of his usual goons in sight.

" ah, so that's what this is about." Nagisa said, cocking his hips to the side and tilting his head slightly.

" What did you say shorty?!" Yelled the guy in the middle. Not even paying him any attention Nagisa turns to glance at Terasaka.

"My, oh my is this necessary? Did I hurt your fragile pride that much?"

  "Shut it you fucking loser! Get him!" Terasaka yelled and on cue they all charge.

-

"Say that one more time huh? I can't hear you over all the sputtering of droll and snot." Karma laughed maniacingly as he shoved even more wasabi in his victims mouth and nose. Multiple others laying on the ground, from them he recognised as Terasakas gang, who had similar fates as the last one who is under him.

"Pl-pluish,lat I dinent eh-"

"Tell who ever sent you after me, while I have a pretty good idea who it was, that he will regret the day he was born for this, and I mean it." Karma said with fire in his eyes. They had managed to seclude him from the crowded area and 'attack' him
  'hmf, amateurs just throwing punches like headless chickens' he thought. The boy was still crying and sputtering, try to crawl away and escape.

" oi, oi, not so fast." Karma said grabbing his head and clenching it between his fingers.

"You're going to tell me the location of my boyfriend before I break you completely." Karma threatened venom dripping as he said his words with a wide smile and fire in his eyes.

"Right now."

-

  "Ughe!" One of the fools groaned as he fell to the ground after only one hit.

  "This is impossible! I thought you said he's useless!!" The leader of the group screeched to Terasaka as the last of his minions fell to the ground.

"He is! Was? NO HE IS!" Terasaka screeched confused just as much. This is not how it was supposed to go, he thought. They should have been do with Nagisa a while ago, beat him to a pulp  and threatened him not to tell the teachers, that it  was a group of outside delinquents.

   "WHY IS A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU ABLE RO FIGHT?!" Terasaka yelled completely angry and upset that his plan is ruined.

Nagisa was standing some feet in front of them clapping his hands together as if to dust of whatever got on them from the losers he just beat up.

" Hmm? Oh well stuff happened and it made me realise I need to be able to defend myself. Sooooo I started taking self defense classes, plus my boyfriend is a great spare partner." Nagisa said grinning at the end.

"Why you Fa-" The leader of the group who was next to Terasaka started but was startled when a land his neck. The guy yelped as he was viciously yanked backwards.

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't crush your skull into tiny little pieces right this second?" Karma lowly threatened adding even more pressure down his head, the veins on his hand popping out

" I'm s-sorry it was his idea! I'm only doing it for the money!"

"Oh I know that, of course for the money, but I also know you agreed to do it so you can beat up a vulnerable person by out numbering him, and enjoying it."

The kid took an audible gulp as he glanced up to see Terasaka already on the floor holding his crotch, Nagisas foot on him as he waves his had at him with a sickening innocent smile.

" Oh I'm not as nice as he is, I'm gonna have my fun" Karma said looking down on his pray.

"Aaaaahhhhhh"

-

"Are you okay?" Karma said as he walked towards Nagisa. They had just finished tying them all up into one big lump. Nagisa took two quick puffs of his inhaler and turned to get into his boyfriends arms.

"Mhm so warm~ but yeah I'm good. That was fun. Tiresome and unnecessary but it was fun. Still have no idea what this was all about." Nagisa said. Karma squeezed him closer trying to give him more of his body heat.

"No clue, let's hand them to security and get out of here. You cold and I don't want you to get sick babe." Karma said before adding-

" Also that was badass babe. I'm proud of you"

Karma said kissing Nagisas forehead while caressing his hair.

"Mhm thank you. Couldn't do it without you, all of it" he said smiling up at him.

Suddenly the sound of fireworks going off grabbed their attention,  as a multitude of colorful lights erected in the air.

"Guess we're late to meeting up with the group" Nagisa said.

"Guess we are" karma replied.

They both stood there staring at the sky, both of them thinking the same thing.

"He Nagisa." Karma started,

"Hmm?" Nagisa answered already knowing what he's going to say, since it's the same words he's thinking.

"I really, really, really am in love with you like shit! Never realized I am capable of that" Karma said as he turned to look down on his boyfriend. Nagisa giggled and turned towards him.

" I really, really like REALLY love you too. You saved my life and I fell for you hard. Thank you and I love you so much.

They both held each other close as the fire works went on. They both leaned and shared a long deep kiss. Sure they feel very cliche but they both know it's a moment they will hold dear, just like every moment they share together.

' I love you.'

It's done?!?! YOU GUYS IVE BEEN WRITING THIS SONCE FUCKING 2016???? WTF?!? finally! I wanna start working on new stories which I will hopefully lay out better. Also you can see the difference and growth in my writing throughout the chapter s because it's been SO LONG lmao.

Anyway Thank you for keeping up and reading this. Don't blame you if you have up on it haha.

Also my next story is also probably gonna be a fic aaaaannndddddd it's gonna beeeeeeeee

ShinsueXDenki !!!!    So look forward to that I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 7.7K 14
What happens when Nagisa goes to teach a bunch of delinquients? Class 3-5 recieves yet another teacher, but this time he stays and mixes assassinatio...
48K 1K 13
I do not own Assassination Classroom nor its characters, just the story line and such for this fanfic. This fanfic was inspired by many other Karmagi...
11.1K 251 25
An inevitable part of many educator's careers is having to give the dreaded sexual health class. A year into his professional career, it's finally Na...
9.3K 250 15
[ warning ]: contains depression, self-harm, and smut. Nagisa, a boy in his year has always been antisocial. He's constantly bullied by others and tr...