Lux Gilbert [Danielle Campbel...

By Aria_W72

Lux Gilbert is Elena and Jeremy's adopted older sister. Mr. and Mrs. Gilbert adopted her when she was one whi... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter One

163 2 0
By Aria_W72

In this story Lux is aria in PLL. Also disclaimer, I'm not sure if hybrids or Klaus have heartbeats so I'm just going to say they do.

Lux used to be the fat ugly girl in school she always got bullied about her weight. Her sister, Elena, was always the pretty popular girl who never noticed her older sister being bullied. So after their parents died Lux decided to move to California, where she got a job with a new TV show called Pretty little liars.

Before the show started she started working out every single day until she was her goal weight. She also seemed to become much prettier. The show became famous and so did she.
The show ended so she decided to move back home to Mystic Falls. She missed her sister and brother. She hadn't talked to them since she moved and she'd changed a lot.
She got on the plane and flew to Mystic Fall the next day.

(Btw this is the outfit she's wearing)
Once she got to mystic Falls she got an Uber to the car dealership and bought a Black 1967 Chevy Impala.

First POV
I thanked the car dealer after he hands me the keys
"Enjoy" he says before walking away.I hop into the car and unlock my phone, (an iPhone yellow XR) searching for Elena's number.
"Hello?" I hear a feminine voice say after a few rings.
"Hey Lena" I say as I put my phone my speaker before starting up my car and driving off.
"Lux?!" She says surprised.
"Yup" I say smiling.
"Oh my god! How have you been? We haven't talked in years!" She says excitedly.
"I know, I've missed you! I'm in Mystic Falls, wanna meet at the Grill?" I say turning down the street.
"Yeah sure. I'll bring everyone. And we've made some new friends. I'll bring them too so you guys can meet." She says. I could hear she had a smile on her face.
"Okay. I'll see you in 20" I say before hanging up.
I've changed a lot and I forgot to tell her. She probably won't even recognize me.

20 minutes later

I park my new car, which I'm in love with, and head into the Grill. As soon as I walk in everybody's eyes soon land on me and I get bombarded by fans. I gladly take pictures and videos with all of them.
In between taking photos I see Elena, Caroline, Bonnie and Two hot guys sitting at a booth and staring at me. Elena, Caroline and Bonnie's mouths were wide open.
I finish up with the fans and say goodbye before heading over to my sister and friends.
"Hey Elena" I say smiling at her
"You know me?" She says surprised.
"What do you mean?" I ask confused.
"We've never met before, but I love Pretty little liars" she says smiling, Caroline and Bonnie both say me too.
"Elena, it's me, your sister" I say in disbelief. I know I look different but how could she not remember me.
She stares at me for a second scanning me before her eyes widen
"Oh my god! You look so different." She says shocked making me smile. "This is Damon" she says pointing to the guy with ice blue eyes and Dark brown hair.
"Dang, your hot" he says smirking at me causing a guy with green eyes and light brown hair to knock him upside the head making me giggle.
"And this is Stefan, my boyfriend" she says smiling at him making my eyebrow raise.
Elena scoots over letting me sit next to her. Caroline was sitting next to Stefan and Bonnie was sitting on the other side of Elena.
"I can't believe my sister is a star" Elena says with a huge smile making me shake my head and roll my eyes.
I glance back over at Damon who hasn't looked away from me since I walked in. We held intense eye contact for a while. A smirk grew on his face causing me to smile.
"Lux!" I hear someone say which pulls me out of the trance.
"Hum?" I ask.
"I asked where your staying in town" Bonnie asked.
"Not sure. I just got here, bought a car, and then drove down here. Haven't done much thinking about where to stay" I say shrugging.
"You bought a car?" Caroline says excited.
"Yeah" I giggle.
"Can we see it?" Stefan asked.
"Sure" I shrug before sliding out of the booth with everyone following me.
We walk outside and to my Chevy Impala.
"Whoa. Nice car" Damon says checking it out. Stefan nods, scanning it as well.
"It's not new" Caroline says bummed
"No Care, it's not. I've always liked older cars" I say smiling at her before looking over at my new/old car.
"What year is it?" Damon asks looking back at me.
"1967"
"I have a '69 Chevy Camaro Convertible. You should come see it sometime." Damon says
"I would love too" I say giving him a smile which makes him grin.
"Okay.." Elena says awkwardly "we should get going." I nod before they all leave and I hop in my car starting it up.

Third POV

"You can't tell her, Damon" Stefan says bluntly once Lux left.
"Could you just chill for once in your life" Damon says rolling his eyes
"Stefan's right. Lux can't know about you guys, or Bonnie and Caroline. It's to dangerous" Elena says making Bonnie and Caroline nod in agreement.
"You know how I am with being told not to do something" Damon says Challengingly
"Damon" Elena warns. He Rolls his eyes before walking away.

Lux POV

I look around town for an apartment that I could rent for the time that I'm here. I'm not really sure I want to stay here permanently so I don't want to buy a house just yet.
After a few hours of searching I found an apartment that was fully furnished. After renting it. I added a few stuff in the bedroom but not much.

After that, I drove uptown to My childhood house where Elena and Jeremy still lived.
I knocked on the door and Elena opened it, letting me inside. We talked for a while before she said that mom and dad had all left us stuff after they passed and she still had mine.
She quickly went to her room and then came back downstairs with this box.

After she handed it to me she left the room so I would have privacy.
I opened up the box to see a ring and a folded piece of paper

Dear Lux, if you are reading this than that means I'm dead. I have left you this ring to protect you. I know it may not be the prettiest ring but it is vital that you keep it on at all times.
I know this may sound crazy but you are not human. You are a special breed called a witch hybrid. There have only been two recorded cases in the world of Witch hybrids, your great-great-great-great grandmother, and you.
A witch hybrid is a witch who was born a werewolf and vampire as well. They are immortal. Now a werewolf's bit is deadly to a Vampire, and your blood is the only cure. Vampires can compel people. and The Originals, which are the Original Vampires, can compel humans and Vampires but can not be compelled themselves. But you, however can compel Humans, Vampires, werewolves, And Originals but not hybrids.
I know this may sound scary and DEFINITELY crazy but I promise you, all of its real.
Now, the Salvatore family are Vampires, the Lockwood family are werewolves, and the Bennett Family are witches.
Keep this ring on you at all times because even though you can compel everyone but Hybrids, you can be compelled by Vampires, Originals, and hybrids. This ring keeps you from being compelled.
When you turn 18 your werewolf and Vampire sides will appear. This ring will stop you from burning in the sun and from turning into a werewolf every full moon. If your Witch side has not already showed up, it will when you turn 18.
I love you and your sibling with all my heart.
Love, Miranda.

"What the Fuck?!" I say confused. Elena must have heard me because she walked into the room
"What?" She says. I shove the note and ring in the box before slamming it shut.
"Nothing" I say shrugging.
"What was in the box?" She asks sitting down on the couch.
"Nothing"
"Lux" She says not believing me.
"What was in yours?" I ask
"Some old jewelry and stuff" she says shrugging.
"Hmm" I say before standing up.
"Well I should get going." I walk over to the door.
"Hey isn't your birthday soon?" Elena says walking after me.
"Yup. In three days" I say before walking out the door. Once the door is closed I take in a deep breath before hurrying over to my car. I jump inside before shutting the door. I open up the box again and pick up the ring. Scanning it.

What's the worst thing that could happened if I put it on? And if, somehow, this crazy story is true, than I'll be safe.
I slip on the ring, which fits perfectly, before driving off.
It was dark by now. I was driving down an empty road to my apartment when I notice someone laying in the middle of the street. I slow down before coming to a complete stop, a few yards from the person. I step out of the vehicle before slowing approaching them.
"Are you okay?" I ask suspiciously. They don't say anything or move a muscle for a few second before sitting up and looking at me.
"Hello Lux" he says smirking at me.
"Damon" I say surprised. He quickly stands up as I take a few steps back.
"What are you doing in the middle of the road?" I ask still stepping back.
"Thinking" he says walking towards me.
"Are you okay?" He asks tilting his head.
"I-I know who you are" I say hesitantly, backing up against my car.
"Oh you do do you?" He says smirking "and who am I"
"A Vampire" I stare up into his eyes. His pupils start to contract and expand.
"You won't remember meeting me tonight and you won't remember that I'm a Vampire. Now get in your car and go home"
"No" I say shaking my head. He looks at me confused for a second before throwing me in the passenger seat of my car and hopping into the drivers seat, driving away in a matter of seconds.
"What the hell just happened?" I ask frightened.
He doesn't answer. He continues to drive, ignoring me. I had finally calmed down about what just happened.
"Damon" I say calmly.
"Hmm" he finally responds.
"Where are you taking me"
"To my house" he says
"Why?" I ask but he doesn't answer me. I sigh, rolling my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 753 24
๐—œ๐—ก๐——๐—œ๐—”๐—ก๐—” ๐—š๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐Ÿท : ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐š’๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š– [๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š] ๐—œ๐—ก๐——๐—œ๐—”๐—ก๐—” ๐—š๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ง, the elder twin of Elena Gilbert. In...
15.9K 803 7
"๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ก, ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ก, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...
635K 11.6K 60
Cameron Ace Gilbert. The younger sister to elana, but older sister to Jeremy. The middle child. the forgotten child. Elena and pretty much everyone e...
680K 18.8K 59
You know my sister's story. Now it's time you learnt mine. My name is Stella Gilbert and I am the oldest of the Gilbert children, adopted at the smal...