Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

By DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀Chapter 3💀
💀Chapter 4💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀Chapter 6💀
💀Chapter 7💀
💀Chapter 8💀
💀Chapter 9💀
💀Chapter 10💀
💀Chapter 11💀
💀Chapter 12💀
💀Chapter 13💀
💀Chapter 14💀
💀Chapter 15💀
💀Chapter 16💀
?Chapter 17?
💀Chapter 18💀
💀Chapter 19💀
💀Chapter 20💀
💀Chapter 21💀
💀Chapter 22💀
💀Chapter 23💀
💀Chapter 24💀
💀Chapter 25💀
💀Chapter 26💀
💀Chapter 27💀
💀Chapter 28💀
💀Chapter 29💀
💀Chapter 30💀
💀Chapter 31💀
💀Chapter 32💀
💀Chapter 33💀
💀Chapter 34💀
🎄Chapter 35🎄
💀Chapter 36💀
💀Chapter 37💀
💀Chapter 38💀
💀Chapter 39💀
💀Chapter 40💀
💀Chapter 41💀
💀Chapter 42💀
💀Chapter 43💀
💀Chapter 44💀
💀Chapter 45💀
💀Chapter 46💀
💀Chapter 47💀
💀Chapter 49💀
💀Chapter 50💀

💀Chapter 48💀

4.5K 193 36
By DazeeyDoll

It's finally the big day. Not only was it my mother in laws birthday but we sent them away for a two week 'vacation' and while they were gone we did something huge that took us day and night planning to get it done on time. Even though we both worked on it, I was in complete charge of one thing and Yoongi with another.

"Mr and Mrs. Min, your family is on the way. Everything has been set to your liking. If there is anything else we can help you with just give us a call"

Our assistant excused himself and left. Excitement rushed through our bodies at the news of my in laws on the way. We took the time to get the kiddos ready and carefully got the stroller to put our baby who was asleep inside. In about twenty minutes we heard a car honk and went out.

"My son! My beautiful daughter in law! Waoh, I've never been to such place. It was amazing but your mom kept scolding us to stop taking advantage when they told us at the resort that you had taken care of everything. Thank you for everything, really!"

Yoongi's father said with such excitement that made him show his gummy smile. We smiled and shook our heads not wanting for them to keep thanking us and went for a hug instead.

"I had so much fun Hyung! I took a lot of pictures, this time my classmates won't laugh at me for not being able to go on vacations like them because you and Y/N made it reality for me. I'm so happy!"

Jiwoo smiled and I looked at Yoongi who found it hard to take his little brothers upsetting words in. I could tell that it shattered his heart because his parents tried their best to get him into a private school but the rude kids bully him and make fun of Jiwoo for not having the same lifestyle as them but that's gonna change starting now. I took Yoongi's hand and shot him a comforting smile. He returned it and nodded as he ruffled Jiwoo's hair.

Yoongi: Of course. Big brother will make sure they never make fun of you again, okay?

Jiwoo: Just knowing you exist makes me the happiest person! Thank you hyung.

They hugged and I looked around just to see Yoongi's mom hugging the kiddos and then walking over to thank us and greet all of us; without wasting time on taking a look on baby Jooheon.

"He's so precious. But oh my, I don't even know where to start! We had a really great time, it was unbelievable. However, it can't end like this!"

Y/N: Oh? Did something happen?

Yoongi: I made sure it was the best resort in the country, was it not good?

"Lord, it was! It's not that. It's, lets sign a contract"

Yoongi: A contract?

"Yes, a contract for me to sign saying that I cannot die until I pay you two back for that"

Yoongi laughed it off and embraced his mom from behind. I giggled and she scoffed as she looked us back and forth.

"Yah, I'm serious. You two seriously"

Yoongi: Ma, don't ever say that nonsense again or I'm going to send you, pops, and, Jiwoo to an even better and more luxurious resort abroad.

"Ah, you little! Gosh, I love you two! Looks like I won't ever be able to win against you guys. Thank you for everything, we had a great time"

She took Yoongi's arm that was hanging over her chest and kissed it, he smiled and embraced her even tighter. After talking outside for a few minutes I got a text from our assistant saying their luggage had been dropped off at their place and we decided on taking an evening stroll down the neighborhood together.

"Such a beautiful evening. It's warm with a bit of breeze out. Perfect time for a walk like this"

Y/N: It is, right?

"Yes. Oh, by the way. Have you been okay, how's your recovery going?"

Y/N: Really good actually. Yoongi is a big help and we always have things planned out so we can manage more efficiently. I'm sure that I'll be ready to get back to dancing in a few more weeks. Just waiting to heal properly.

"I'm glad to hear that and yes, just relax and enjoy this time with your baby. He's got such chubby cheeks, my adorable bear!"

I giggled and she gave me a side hug as we continued walking. A few minutes later of talking, joking around as we walked we stopped to take a break and stood in front of a huge property.

Yoongi: Ma, Pa, Jiwoo, do you think that house is pretty?

"Yes very! It's so big like my love for your mom"

Aww, Cute.

"It's as big as your house hyung, Wait no, both are mansions. About same sizes. It's so cool"

"It's lovely. Must be really expensive. Only celebrities live in this neighborhood right? I hope they don't kick us out"

She laughed and we chuckled. Yoongi took her arm and pulled her towards the house. We followed. My father in law and Jiwoo had a confused facial expression that also seemed flustered by what Yoongi was doing.

"Min Yoongi the firstborn! What are you doing? We're going to get kicked out by the owners if you don't-"

Yoongi: Mom, it's okay. I know the owners, we're close with them. Aren't we baby?

Y/N: Yes, plus I think we need a drink because all this walking got me a bit dehydrated.

"In that case, tell them to let us in! Our Y/N has to stay hydrated, Mr. Chubby cheeks eats all day and must have her feeling a bit weak"

Yoongi rung the doorbell and we waited a few seconds so we just proceeded on opening the door. They looked quite shocked as if this was wrong for trespassing but Yoongi kept assuring them this was our relationship with the owners. We walked in and took a seat while my mother in law stood there waiting for someone to come out.

Yoongi: Mother, may we get something to drink?

"Huh? Y-Yes baby, you may. That's why I'm waiting to see if someone comes out so I can ask them"

Yoongi: Mom.

"Yes?"

Yoongi: There's no one else in this place but us. This house belongs to you three.

"WHAT!? You're kidding? Min Yoongi, Y/N, I- do not play before this old lady gets a heart attack"

Y/N: It really belongs to you three.

"Son, daughter in law, are you really-"

"Dad, mom! My nephews took me upstairs and why are your things and mine here...? Even our pictures are decorated on the wall"

Yoongi: This is a gift from us to you.

Y/N: We're not taking it back either so don't think about it and there's no such thing as pay back. We're family.

Their jaws dropped and they exchanged looks for a good minute with tears in their eyes. Yoongi opened his arms and smiled.

Yoongi: I love you and, I know we said no paybacks but I need one thing in return. Can your son get a hug?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 19.8K 47
Jeon Junkook, son of Korea's most successful man i.e. CEO of Jeon Corporation, filthy rich, arrogant and college hearthrobe. Kim taehyung that one lo...
84.1K 4.2K 40
Jimin is desperate and petty so that's why he finds himself at a fancy club known for its sugar babies looking for a date to his dad's wedding but he...
40.9K 1.5K 33
High school Bad boy Yoongi feel in love with a innocent guy,Jhope. Yoongi is from a gang called BTS. He's the savage of the group and no one has bett...
151K 5.7K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...