𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓�...

By FakeNostalgia

in which she's the sunshine that was needed in his life. [zoey 101 : season one] [logan reese x oc] More

𝟎𝟎𝟎 ϟ 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘
𝟎𝟎 ϟ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝟎 ϟ 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐊𝐘
𝟎 ϟ 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒
𝟎.𝟏 ϟ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝟏.𝟐 ϟ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐂𝐀 (𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎)
𝟐.𝟏 ϟ 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐄

𝟏.𝟏 ϟ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐂𝐀

3.5K 82 38
By FakeNostalgia

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃.

ϟ 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎 ϟ

Aurora looked out of the window of the cab as they pulled up to the front of the school, "Oh my god, Quinny, we're here," she said excitedly as she clapped her hands. She looked over at her sister, "I don't know why you're so excited," Quinn spoke, "you hate school."

"Yeah, in Seattle," Aurora said giggling as the cab driver parked the car, "that'll be $30.63 . Do you girls need any help with your bags or anything?"

Aurora and her twin sister, Quinn, had finally arrived to PCA. A boarding school that was originally just for boys but now girls were allowed too. Her best friends older brother had graduated from PCA last year and the two had always dreamt of going, and when they found out that girls were allowed, they rushed at the opportunity. Although their parents were reluctant, considering both of them were.. 'quirky' as their father always said.

"It's okay, we should be fine, thank you though," Aurora said as she unbuckled her seatbelt. Quinn handed the driver 31 dollars but stopped as she looked at his hair, "actually, could I get a sample of your arm hair?"

The cab driver looked at the Pensky twins in disgust, "s-sorry about her," Aurora said with her dazzling charming smile, "she's not public trained."

The driver still glared at the girls, "get out of my cab," he growled at them. The two girls quickly unblocked their seats in a flash of fear. They both got out and grabbed their bags in the span of five minutes, the cabby sped away from the girls.

Aurora looked at Quinn, "look at what you did, weirdo."

"I'm the weirdo? At least I don't have a birthmark on my butt."

Aurora gasped, "at least I don't have a sixth toe," she said glaring at her sister.

The sisters glared at each other for about two seconds before they both went into a small fit of laughter, "let's go and get our room keys already," Aurora said as they both walked towards the building.

Time Skip

Aurora was just finishing up her side of the room when she heard a loud scream. She immediately looked toward her sister, "Quinn, what did you do? We just got here!"

Quinn put her hands up, "nothing! I've been with you this whole time."

"I know that but I still don't believe you," she said with a slight glare, "I'm gonna go and check it out," she said, sighing. Aurora walked out the door before walking back in, "you know what, even if you did do this, don't tell me so I can vouch for you in court."

Aurora heard the scream again and finally found the bathroom, "is everything okay in here," she asked as she walked in slowly.

In the bathroom were two girls, a blonde and a brunette. The brunette spoke first, "no it's not."

"So what's the matter," the blonde asked. The brunette looked at the wall, which made Aurora walk closer to the two girls, "that's the matter," she said pointing at a urinal, "this is a girls dorm and that is clearly NOT for girls."

"Clearly," said the blonde. Aurora shrugged, "I mean it could be, if we tried hard enough," she joked causing the two to laugh a little. Aurora made a mental note to apologize to her sister for blaming her for the girls screams.

"Well, I'm gonna head back to my room," the blonde said as she started walking away, and Aurora nodded, "yeah me too," but the frightened girl stopped them, "wait, what room are you two in?"

"101," the girl next to Aurora answered, "I'm in 102," Aurora said with a smile.

The girl screamed again, causing the blonde and Aurora to cover their ears, "wow you scream a lot," said the blonde.

"I'm in 101," the screaming girl said happily, "we're roommates and neighbors. Should we all hug? Let's hug," she said as she hugged the two girls. Aurora hugged her back as she was a beam of sunshine and warmth.

"Thanks, I'm Zoey by the way," said the blonde.

"I'm Nicole."

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Aurora."

"Well, who would've thought I'd meet my roommate and neighbor by a urinal," she joked, causing Aurora to giggle.

"Shh," Nicole whispered, "don't say that out loud. Why is it in here?"

"Well PCA was for guys before, so they probably forgot about it when they changed everything up," Aurora said, shrugging.

"Well it creeps me out," Nicole said looking at the urinal again. Aurora looked at it too and cringed, "me too."

"You guys act like this is your first time seeing one of these," Zoey said looking at the two brunettes. Aurora looked at Zoey surprised, "you've seen one before?"

Nicole spoke before Zoey could, "oh please, I wasn't born yesterday, I know about boy stuff."

Aurora could tell by her tone that she was obviously lying, but who was she to humiliate her by calling her out.

"So how do they sit on it," Nicole asked, looking at the two. Aurora raised an eyebrow, "did you not take health in the fifth grade?"

Nicole still looked at the two confused and Zoey just shrugged, "we'll talk about it later, let's go to our room. Wanna come Aurora?"

"Sure."

As the three walked to room 101, a hooded girl came out of the stall with a smirk on her face and followed the three. Aurora turned, feeling that someone was behind them, only to see nothing. She shrugged it off and continued following Nicole and Zoey.

When they arrived to the room Aurora looked around and just as she was going to speak a girl with curly dirty blonde hair spoke, "you know you don't just get this bed because you got here first."

"Oh okay, well do you want it," Zoey asked her. The girl shook her head, "no, I'm just making a point," she rolled her eyes. Aurora did not like this girls attitude, so she decided to butt out, "I'm gonna go guys, if you wanna hang out you know where I'll be."

Zoey and Nicole said bye to Aurora as she walked out. Aurora hummed as she walked back into her room, her sister already working on a new invention, or as she called them 'Quinnventions'. Aurora looked at her, as Quinn calls it, "crazy purse collection" that was on the shelves above their mini fridge and picked out her knitted apple purse.

She said a small bye to her sister before walking out the room. She decided that was going to explore campus considering she was new. Aurora hummed as she walked through the campus, even buying herself a smoothie at a stand. She was amazed at everything.

Somehow she made her way to basketball courts. She looked at the guys playing. Aurora didn't really understand sports and never planned to, but she did like watching them. As she turned to throw away her now empty smoothie, she didn't realize the basketball ricocheting off the board and flying towards the back of her head. The pressure of the ball sending her to the ground.

A few of the boys and the couch ran her way with murmurs of, "are you okay"s.

"Ow," she mumbled as she sat up, still on the ground. One boy crouched down to her level, "you alright?"

Aurora looked up at him and she was in shock of awe. She didn't know if it was the light brown curls, his sparkling brown eyes, the perfect shining smile, or the fact that the sun was shining behind him making him look like an angel.

"I-I'm okay," she said giving him a smile. He put out his hand to help her up. Aurora smiled as she stood up, "thank you."

"No problem," the boy said, "I'm Logan, Logan Reese," he said winking. Aurora giggled softly, a small blush growing across her cheeks, "I'm Aurora."

"Like Sleeping Beauty?" A boy next to him said. She looked at him, he had longer, tighter, and darker curls than Logan with a set of hazel eyes to match. Aurora shook her head, "I wish, it's actually like the northern lights, my whole family is filled with nerds."

All three boys laughed at her small joke. They all were smiling at her, as people always did around Aurora, it was hard not to. She was like a walking angel.

"Well, um, I'm Chase and this is my bud, Michael."

"Hello," she said with a small wave. Logan scoffed, "anyways, what're you doing here? Babes usually don't come to basketball practice."

"Oh I was just wondering around and decided to watch," she said as she looked up at Logan, struck in awe again, "is that alright?"

"Of course it is," Logan said, smirking at her.

"Boys, get back over here, practice isn't over," the coach yelled at them.

"Well we better get going," Michael said as him and Chase walked back to practice. She waved bye and looked at Logan, "I hope I didn't get you in trouble."

"You didn't," he said as he walked back. A smirk on his face. Aurora smiled as she walked over the bleachers and watched. She felt the presence of being watched again and looked around, she looked at the entrance to the courts to see someone in a hood walking away, "what's going on," she questioned to herself. She shook it off again and went back to watching the boys.

After about twenty minutes of her watching Logan as he played with the occasional wink and smile at her, she saw Zoey and Nicole stroll in.

"Zoey and Nicole," she said happily as she walked over to them. She waved at them and gave Nicole a quick hug, as they both were huggers. Just as she went to walk them over to the bleachers, all of the guys walked over.

"Hi guys," Zoey said waving. Aurora looked over at the guys as Chase was the only one to say hi back. She didn't like the vibe they were giving off an furrowed her brows as Logan began to speak, "what're they doing here?"

"Thinking about trying out for basketball," Zoey said. Logan laughed as some of the guys made faces, "well you better think some more," he said as he walked up to the girls. Aurora made a face, Logan was just super nice to her and now he was acting like a jerk. It confused her.

"Excuse me," Zoey said as she crossed her arms. Nicole put her hands on her hips and looked at Logan in confusion.

"Uh ladies, it's really cute that you want to try out, but there's no girls team at PCA."

"Then we'll try out for the guys team," Zoey said which caught both Nicole and Aurora by surprise.

"Yeah, doesn't work that way, sorry," Logan said snarkily. Chase then spoke, "what's the matter Logan you got a problem with girls?"

All three girls smiled at a boy standing up for the 'cause'. Logan turned towards Chase, "no, they make cute cheerleaders."

The boys laughed and all three girls looked at Logan in disgust. Aurora was upset that she actually thought he was nice, he was a jerk. He looked back at the girls as Zoey spoke, "okay Logan tell you what, I'll round up my best five girls and you'll round up your best five guys and we'll see who's better at basketball."

Nicole looked at Zoey in shock again. Aurora was officially on team Zoey. Although she hated confrontation, she stood up for equal rights at every chance she could, just as Cindy taught her to.

"You serious," Logan asked, getting closer to them.

"Zoey," Nicole tried to stop Zoey but Aurora spoke, "oh she's serious."

Logan looked at Aurora in surprise, he thought she was just another dumb girl that would fawn over him. And even though Aurora was a cute button, that was far from the truth.

"Fine," Logan said angrily in Aurora's face.

"Good," Zoey and Aurora both said.

"Friday?"

"Why not?" Aurora said.

"You're on."

"See you here."

Aurora and Logan were now right in each other's faces. Aurora had taken over Zoey's argument but looking out for her friends was she did best and Zoey was one of the first one she had made in a very long time.

"Wanna make out?"

"You had a chance at that before this, Reese."

"Ew," Zoey said as she and Nicole grabbed Aurora's arms and left with her, "he's disgusting."

Logan watched as the three left, his eyes never leaving Auroras until he couldn't see her anymore.

"Zoey, Aurora," Nicole whined, "what did you just do?"

Later that night, Aurora was laying on her bed and looked over at her sister who still hadn't said a word to her.

"Quinn, I'm sorry," Aurora said as she walked over to her sisters bed and sat next to her. Quinn looked up from her notebook, "for?"

"For being a jerk and blaming you for Nicole's screams."

"Well, I can't blame you," she said sighing, "I forgive you," she hugged her sister. Aurora smiled, "great because I need your help."

・゚: *✧・゚: END OF CHAPTER :・゚✧*:・゚

hey readers! i hope you enjoyed this long waited for chapter! originally it was going to be the whole episode but that made it harder to update so i have you the first half and the second half will be in the next chapter. before we go on to the next chapter here's some end of chapter questions:

1. did you like this chapter?

2. favorite part of chapter?

3. why do you think someone is stalking aurora?

4. who do you think is stalking her?

5. how do you feel about aurora and logan's relationship so far? and what are your expectations for it?

6. extra comments and critiques!

please don't forget to vote, comment, share, & follow me!! see you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
609K 13.7K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.