Gladiator of Kaon

Bởi GladiatorOfKaon

YEAHHH!! my first publish. let me know what i can do to improve :3 this actually was a project i had to do fo... Xem Thêm

my first publish. this was actually a project i had to do for school.

124 10 10
Bởi GladiatorOfKaon

intro~

Cybertron in it’s golden ages was thriving. It’s inhabitants as well, business’ were going through the roof, fame was being reached, but there were some of those less fortunate. Some were unable to get jobs because of their background, others due to their inequality. That caught the optic of a certain gladiator, a gladiator that was known by many. He went by the name Megatronus. Megatronus named himself after the twelfth original prime. In the city of kaon, many knew to stay out of his way, he basically ruled these streets. But then again, kaon wasn’t a city just anyone lived in. Kaon was a dangerous city and wasn’t for the faint of sparks.

in the arena :

“ Kill him!!!Go for the spark!!,” The crowd roared.

Megatrouns grinned, looking up at the endless crowd in the stands. He turned his attention back to his opponent, “so it would seem they’d rather have you dead” megatrous said.

The little cybertronian stumbled and scooted back “,N-no!..PLEASE!” the cybertronian’s armor was stained by energon mostly from his own wounds.

Megatron tweaked his lips to the side and made a soft hiss “..sssss…..sorry,I have to give the crowd what they want,” he said.

At that moment, Megatrouns plunged his blade straight through the cybertronian’s spark chamber. The cybertronian’s body went lifeless and dropped onto the ground. Silence ran throughout the stands then suddenly and frenzied roar of excitement filled the arena once more.

“96th killing..,” he whispered to himself “..a new record..”

After the battle, Megatrouns headed to his headquarters, which was underground just below the arena. There was a figure waiting outside his room.

“who goes there?!!,” Megatrous called. But the figure began to walk forward toward him. Megatrous withdrew his blade.

“I will not ask again!...what is your designation,” Megatronus called once more. The figure came into the light. It was another cybertronian, one whose color scheme was red blue,silver and had strange little antennas on both sides of his head. This particular cybertronian was much smaller than Megatrouns.

“orion pax,” the cybertronian spoke with calm voice.” I am here to discuss something with you” orion was not fazed by the gladiator’s size or threat,or so it seemed.

Megatrous stared down at orion pax “you are not from around here are you?,” he thought. The smaller cybertronians frame indicated that he possibly lived in the city not near Kaon.

orion shook his helm” no,i’m from the city of Iacon. I work in the Iacon Hall of Records”

Megatronus gave a soft nod” I see...it’s not safe here. At least not for a mech like you. So tell me,why have you traveled so far?”

“I’ve heard much about you Megatrous, your words inspire me,” he said “I wanted to become your apprentice and join the revolution”

Megatrouns was quiet for a few moments”I see...I will inform you that this isn’t going to be easy...orion is it?”

Orion nodded ”yes,i understand….megatronus I believe we have the potential to change the world. With your inspiring words and my knowledge of cybertron's history”

Megatronus grinned to himself ‘this could be the start of a new age....Orion could be the key to me becoming prime..’ Megatrous turned to orion pax ”very well orion pax,welcome to the team”

A few weeks have passed and Megatronus’ followers have increased tremendously. Soundwave, a loyal follower, wasn’t one of many words. In fact he didn’t speak at all. Other cybertronians don’t even  know if he has a face. He conceals it with a visor. Soundwave uses voice recordings and images that display on his visor to communicate. The reason why he wears a visor is because he believes that he must keep his emotions concealed. As a spy it’s important to keep his identity and personality hidden. Soundwave always thought things through and often gave good advice.

Soundwave approached megatrous.” statement: megatrous’ followers have increased greatly”

Megatrous nodded ”indeed” he said as he turned to soundwave, it will be soon when I can make my appearance to the council” megatrous began to make his way out the arena’s entrance. Soundwave trailed alongside the massive gladiator silently.

“Soundwave,”megatrous said.

Soundwave lifted his head upward toward him, a sign of acknowledgment.

“,i’ve thought long and hard about this but i’ve been thinking about shorting my name. I was thinking about calling myself….Megatron”

“inquiry:for what reason does Megatrous see fit to shorten his name?” Soundwave said

Megatron already had the answer “because,if I am to change the world, I want others to know my name and for what i did. I want my name to be original. I don’t want people to say “ is that the Megatrous that..” or “which Megatrous are we talking about? “...I want….I want people to know my name as the one and only megatron, the one who changed cybertron’s history...”

Soundwave stared blankly at Megatron then replied ”statement:your reasoning is logical”

later on in iacon~

Later that day, Megatron and Orion were conversing about different things. as the pair walked along side each other, cybertronians stared.it was very odd seeing someone from kaon here in iacon. To them it would be like a bull in a china shop. Megatron simply ignored the other cybertronians as they stared. for one, he was use to it being a gladiator in all, but it kind of aggravated him that everyone else saw him as a monster or a violent person. even the police had been keeping an optic(eye) on him and orion. Megatron glanced at Orion.

“i don’t like your city Orion..”Megatron said annoyed

“hahaha,don’t mind them, this will be all over once you become prime later today” Orion said as he gently elbowed Megatron. Megatron simply ignored the gesture and continued walking to the council. Megatron approached the gates that guarded the council and the primes.he stared at them for a brief moment.

“this it it Orion….”he perked a smile on his face.

Orion smiled and nodd,then touched Megatron’s shoulder.

“whatever happens in there...just know i’m with you”he said looking at the gladiator. Megatron nodded softly and pushed open the metal gates and continued forward. They followed down the tiled floor that lead to the main room.the tile had a glossy finish to it, infact they could almost make out their reflections as they went along. Megatron looked around as he went.everything looked so professional, so proficient. along the walls were pictures framed with previous primes from before.he thought to himself  ‘i’ll be up there one day...’

Orion on the other hand wanted nothing to do with the primes. he always thought it was too much responsibility. he followed after the tall gladiator. before long they had made it to the council door. orion smiled ”this is it Megatrous..i mean Megatron”

Megatron grinned and nodded.he took a deep breath and pushed open the thick, heavy door.

As the door opened the light from the outside slipped in and illuminated the large room. in the center was a thick platform. 3 rows of stands wrapped around the outside of the front side of the platform, and in those stands sat the twelve original primes.

Prima,the leader of the twelve, Vector prime, the master of time and space, Alpha trion , the record keeper of the primes, Solus prime,the first female prime and that of the cybertronian race, Micronus prime, the conscience of the primes, Alchemistprime, student of the elemental structure of the natural world and is capable of seeing further than any of the primes in both the natural world and spiritual world. Nexus prime, the first and the greatest combiner meaning, he can separate himself into different forms,Onyx prime,the first beast-form cybertronian, Amalgamous prime, the joker of the primes and the first shifter, Quintus prime, a daydreamer and a perfectionist, Liege maximo, the manipulator, and last Megatrous the prime( not the gladiator megatron), the warrior of darkness.

Orion remained on the sideline as he watched Megatron's proposal. Megatron approached the platform.

Prima spoke” what is your designation…?”his voice was crisp as it echoed throughout the room.

“Megatron”replied Megatron

“yes, we have heard much about you Megatron. you have been stirring up the society...why is it that you make your appearance to us”

Megatron jerked his head back a bit in shock “not in a negative way i assure you.i have come to make a proposal as well as wish to join you, alongside the other primes.”

Prima nodded”proceed..”

Megatron did as instructed”as you all know,there has been a recent corruption among cybertron...and it’s all for a good reason. the recent outbreaks have been occurring. they need someone to listen to their cries. and i have”he said

Megatron shifted his stance and glanced over at the other primes along the stands .Then turned his gaze back to Prima. “THEY WANT EQUALITY!...there’s too many cybertronians who are high on their heads thinking they are better than everyone else,when truth be told everyone is the same. no one else is better. Megatron paused,something just came into realization. ‘wait a minute’ he thought

“....in fact you primes...you primes think you have everything under control.you never come down to help.your just all hot headed cybertronians....just like the rest of them. you never want to get your hands dirty!I SHOULD BE PRIME...NOT YOU FOOLS!!we need to over through you!! if not willing then by FORCE”Megatron exclaimed.

Prima was silent for a moment”..your judgement is clouded by your emotions Megatron..you can not become a prime if you let your emotions take control of your actions..”he spoke in a calm but assertive voice.

Megatron’s jaw dropped”WHAT?!..no that isn’t true!!”

Orion spoke up”megatron..they are right..”

Megatron glanced at”no.. not you too!”

Orion stepped forward”..Megatron..don’t you see,you don’t need force to make things happen..for example. a simple mistake can easily be made right. all we need is some to listen to their cries like you said. but not peer pressure is not a good way to make decisions as well..violence is not means to achieve justice”

Prima spoke once more “that is character worthy of being a prime”

Orion glanced back at the prime leader,then back to Megatron. Megatron growled out of frustration

“WHAT!!YOU CHOOSE THAT OVER ME!!? that is such a weak reason why!!” Megatron flailed his arms around. with his ambitions thwarted,Megatron severed all ties to the council and orion. he stormed out of the council's room exclaiming “JUST WAIT YOU FOOLS...YOU'RE GOING TO WISH YOU MADE ME PRIME!!”

Orion watched Megatron leave,he softly sighed and felt the need to pursue after the gladiator. Orion took a step forward only to be called by Prima. he paused and turned around.

“yes...Prima”

Prima gazed at orion”come to the platform orion..” Orion did as instructed.he looked up and meet Prima’s optics.”for the first time in a long time..now stands  on this platform someone worthy of a prime...you orion pax are worthy are the one to carry on the prime legacy.”

Orion’s optics widen”what?..no,i’m not ready for that kind of responsibility..”

Prima grinned”orion..faith calls upon us at a moment of our choosing. the matrix of leadership will only present itself to one worthy...and that one cybertronian stands before me right now”

Orion was quiet,he nodded and accepted the lifelong mission. in that moment Prima began to glow furiously.one by one all twelve began to illuminate. orion quickly glanced at each of the primes as they lit up,unaware of what was happening.  a little ball of light came from prima’s chest and flew a little upwards above Orion.the same happened to the other primes. each ball of light that joined prima’s, it caused it to grow larger. with in a flash the ball of light shifted into a crystal like orb with gold handles on both sides of it. it was the matrix of leadership.  the matrix slowly lowered itself to orion. orion’s chest opened up in an involuntary movement. instantly the matrix locked itself into orion’s spark.orion’s chest closed back over.

Orion coughed a bit. the surge of energy nearly caused him to collapse. his physical features have changed as well. his looked more robust and taller as well.

“rise..”Prima said “you will now not go by the name orion pax..but by Optimus Prime now..”

Optimus straightened his stance and nodded” i will do what i can to carry out the legacy..”

Prima smiled”with a part of all our personalities,you know will be able to make wiser decisions. the wisdom of the primes will guide you Optimus. go and keep Megatron from reaching his task.”

what once was called friendship now turned into bitter, mortal hate. from here on out Megatron only saw  Optimus with nothing but hate and as a traitor. but Optimus on the other hand still believes there is still a good side to Megatron. deep down inside was Megatron’s cry. Optimus Prime now pursues megatron, not to defeat him but to awaken the good side in him. for it is Megatron who needs to hear his own cry...

athours note:

 I know it's alttle lame-.- hoslty i know i could ave done better, but because this was a school assiment it had a due date of course. I'm stil planning on where either i should edit this one, or make a sequeal. what do you guyes think?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

112K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
264K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
207K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...