CEO romance books | ❥

By lmmalibu

a collection of my favourite CEO romance books ❥ More

SAVED BY THE BOSS ❥
MR. CEO ❥
MIDNIGHT CEO ❥

HIRED TO LOVE ❥

230 0 2
By lmmalibu

For Bennett, the plan was simple. Hire a girl to pretend to be his girlfriend, keep the facade up for six months, stage a break-up, and then claim he was too heartbroken to move on. 

He'd seen it in a million dramas, he could handle it.

For Henley, things were a bit more complicated. After all, who could just sign on to be someone's pretend girlfriend? And how could she keep up with someone like Bennett? Wealthy, successful, handsome, arrogant... the complete opposite of her. Throw in his scary mother and her life suddenly became a kdrama.

But hey. The money was good. And with her brother in jail for a crime he didn't commit, she could use it. And maybe Bennett wasn't so bad. Maybe he had his secrets and hardships just like everyone else. Including a mysterious brother who no one ever spoke about jordanlynde

Author: @JordanLynde

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 50.4K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
680K 57K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
10.7M 248K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...