Hamari Choti Sy Dunya

By ArShi_Angel

#1 in ipkknd Short stories on our beloved ArShi❤ Some are show based and some are just random ones. I hope yo... More

Truth Strikes!
Taming his lioness!
Good Morning!
Two riddles, one hint
The envy of bangles
His love for her!
You are a cheater!
Crazy Two
Forbidden Kiss(1)
Forbidden Kiss (2)
Forbidden Kiss (last)
His Possessive Girls
Sath Hon Tery..(1)
Sath Hon Tery (last)
Baby ArShi 💕😍
Sweet times ya!
Arrogant Arnav
Sankadewi
His wish
Witty Wifey
You are my world!
Oh uh..
Trouble for hubby
His solace
Never mess with KKGSR!
Namak....
Challenge accepted!
Her cute Arnav-ji
Connected Hearts
Love always find it's way
You are MINE!
Together forever (1)
Together forever (2)
Together forever(last)
The cutest duo
Mohabbat door jany na de!
Argument level: Infinity
The Best Husband

As sweet as jalebi

4.4K 447 262
By ArShi_Angel

Dedicated to:

Ananya_malik

RashmikaMG

leksharshi

Mitalchauhan8

Love you guys loads😍😍

Styling his hair back with the gel, Arnav stopped and took a look at himself in the mirror before he picked up the bottle of cologne from the dresser and sprayed it over him. He than picked up the cuff-links and set them in his sleeves and buttoned up. Turning around, he picked up the tie from the small table beside the dressing and put it around his neck to when out of nowhere, two hands came from behind and covered his eyes.

Arnav startled for s microsecond before a beautiful smile bloomed over his lips as the familiarity of the touch scented him. His heart bloomed in happiness like every time when his wife was near him. Her small palms were placed over his eyes and the warmth, softness and fragrance emitting from them were slowly seeping inside his body. A wave of peace and tranquility surging through his strong frame turning it into jelly. That was the effect, her simplest of touch had over him.

"Guess who is it?!" Her cheerful voice echoed in his ears.

Arnav chukled inwardly at his wife's innocence and childishness. She and her cute antics! Acting like a three year old who wanted to surprise her mother. Does she really think he can't recognize her touch? Oh dammit! She is really very inerrant if she thinks so. He can get acquainted to her touch even in his sleep. His heart best in sync with hers.

"My Khushi.." Arnav breathed out, smiling softly. He held her palms which were covering his eyes and bought down to his lips, placing long, loving pecks over them.

Giggling like a teenager, Khushi hugged him from behind and squeezed herself to him, taking in his warmth which she was missing at her parent's house.

"Correct answer! You will get a reward for this." She placed a kiss on his back, still laughing.

Happiness was seeping out of every fibre of her body. Happiness of seeing him after two whole days, happiness of being close to him, happiness of feeling his kisses, happiness of being in his embrace, happiness of being able to touch him, happiness of getting showered in his love, happiness of being close to her Arnav-ji again.

Arnav held her wrist and turned around, coming face to face with her. Smiles reflect in their eyes and lips as they gazed at each other with so much desperation and longing as if it wasn't a two-days separation but two-years.

"I missed you Khush. I love you so much dammit!" Arnav husked in an impassioned voice.

Khushi blushed under his intense gaze and placed her hands over his chest shyly. " I missed you too. Aur hum bhi apsy I love you dammit!"

Arnav crushed her in his arms, hugging her tightly to his chest. He dipped his face in her hairs and inhaled deeply, taking in her usual but intoxicating Jasmin scent. As her fragrance seeped inside his body, he felt alive and active all over again.

"I am NOT allowing you to go and stay at your bua-ji's place anymore Khushi. I can't do it without you woman. You have casted a spell over me. Mami says it right, tum ny mjh p jadu kya hua hai." He frowned like an angry kid and kissed her neck multiple times.

Khushi laughed heartily at this and pulled back from the hug, holding his both cheeks in her hand, pulling them mischeviously. "You are so cute Arnav-ji."

Arnav glared at her giving a don't-you-dare-look and pulled her back in his arms. "Shut-up Khushi." He mumbled irritatingly.

"Acha acha sorry." Khushi spoke and wrapped her arms around his neck, closing her eyes and seeking solace in his embrace.

Few minutes passed by like this when a thought crossed Arnav's mind like a jolt and he immediately pulled back, looking at Khushi. "Where is my jaan?"

Khushi smiled. "Bohat jldi nhi yad agya? (Took you long enough to ask?)"

"Khushi.." Arnav gave her the eyes.

Khushi rolled her eyes at him and said. "Our doll is downstairs with the family. They all missed her so much na that's they all gathered around her and held her back while I came up to see you."

Arnav smirked slyly at her explanation and took a step towards her. "It means my crazy family won't allow my Princess to come upstairs anytime soon. How about we utilize this time in a productive way. Let's spend some time together." He suggested.

"Not a bad idea Mr.Raizada!" Khushi said boldly and stared into his eyes. "What do you wanna do?"

Arnav smiled amusingly at his wife's changed avator and nodded his head approving the idea." Wifey is desperate, I see. Good good! I like the idea. At least you won't move back like always when I will move forward."

Khushi shrugged her shoulders as if saying 'see'

"For now, let's do this!" Arnav spoke and bend down instantly, taking her lips in his, in a slow yet sensual kiss.

He smiled into the kiss before deepening it to his heart's content. Taking the charge, he turned the slow, gentle kiss into a fast, passionate one. He nibbled on her lips, licking and sucking them thirstily. Khushi too responded with the same ferventness, meeting his each reckless movement with her calm lips.

Moving down, hee kissed the crook of her neck followed by a bite. He licked the same spot sensually soothing the pleasureable pain making his wife shuddered uncontrollably. He than moved downwards kissing, biting and licking all the way giving dark red hickeys all over the place, claiming his rights on his Khushi, all over again.

"Papa! Papa! Papa!"

Khushi and Arnav jumped apart immediately with a jerk, standing at a safe distance from each other, exactlya second before the apple of their eyes, Amal Singh Raizada hopped inside the room on her tiny feet.

Arnav smiled heartily as his eyes landed on his beautiful daughter. He sat down on the floor instantly and opened his arms wide for his princess. Amal ran in his chest without wasting a second, snuggling into his body.

"Papa! I missed you." She muttered, hiding her face in his neck.

Arnav kissed the top of her head multiple times and pulled Amal more into him. "I missed you too jaan. My pretty doll."

"I love you Papa. So so so much." Amal pulled back and told him, spreading her arms wide apart, as much as she could.

Arnav laughed at her cute gestures and bumped her head with his. "Even more than Amma?"

Khushi's eyes widened like saucers and jaw dropped low. She immediately moved forward and sat down beside Arnav on the floor, infront of Amal. The poor princess pouted and looked at her parents with a cute frown adoring her face.

"I love you both equally. No less, no more!"

Khushi hugged her daughter immediately and stuck out her tongue to Arnav childishly, who in response chukled and got up from the floor but not before dropping a kiss on both his wife's and daughter's hairs.

As soon as he turned around,Amal immediately leaned in to Khushi's ears and whispered. "Amma, I love you more than Papa but don't tell him that, ok. He will feel bad."

Khushi looked at her astonished. These were the exact same words Arnav had told her few days back. This father-daughter duo! She shook her head smilingly and kissed Amal's cheek. "Ok"

Amal winked at her and Khushi winked back before getting up from the floor and moved towards the bed to pick up their bags and moved towards the wardrobe. Taking it as a chance, Amal trotted towards Arnav and climbed up on a stool reaching to his height.

"Papa!" She whispered in his ear, patting his shoulder.

Arnav looked back at her. "Yeah doll."

Amal gestured him with her hands to bring his ear closer to her mouth. Frowning, Arnav compelled to her wish and keep his ear near her mouth.

" Papa, I love you more than Amma but don't tell her that, ok. She will feel bad."

And with a wink, she ran out of the room leaving an amused father behind.

*************

That's it! Hope you guys like it 😊

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts about the shot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.1K 5
Post kidnapping and and his outburst on Khushi due to Anjali, how does Arnav Singh Raizada woo his lady love back? This is a saga of their new life t...
44.5K 2.8K 17
Arshi One shots and short stories will be uploaded here... hope you like it. All the pictures are collected from internet. None of the pictures belon...
41.8K 697 8
Mature fanfiction based on the Indian TV show IPKKND. These are OS with each chapter independent of the other, but focusing on Arnav and Khushi's rel...
127K 7K 20
Arshi's Fanfiction ❤️ ~ Continuation from Payal asked Khushi not to interfere in others matter { Season 8 : Ep 5 } ~ Copyright © 2022 All rights ar...