The Way You Look At Me (One D...

Galing kay Harrys_Dimples1998

Harry Styles. Does that name ring a bell to any of you? Maybe a teen heart-throb? Or what about a certain mem... Higit pa

Planning The Party
Surprise!
Partying and Flirting
Clubbing
Wait. What?
Nando's and Drama
Confessions
Date?
What Happens Next?
Drama And Tears
Olympics!
Why Me?
Never Too Late
Truth & Time
5 Months In 2 days <3
Where Dreams Come True
2 Steps forward 1 Step back
What Were You Thinking?
My Heart Will Forever Be Yours
Encounters
Forever And Always
Author's Note / After All

Guilt and Confessions

5.4K 114 7
Galing kay Harrys_Dimples1998

~Bethany's P.O.V~

It has been exactly two days since the Olympics have passed... And two days since I last saw Harry.

Ever since the incident at the club, I haven't left the apartment, let alone my room.

The truth was, I just couldn't bring myself to see Harry.

He's been calling me every day and each second that passes by, the guiltier I felt for ignoringy him.

So far, I have been a mess. Inside and out.

"Bethany?" Kate softly spoke as she knocked on my door.

"Yeah?" I replied back.

"Can I come in? I have a surprise!" She smiled as she peeked her head through my door with a warm smile.

"Sure, what is it?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Christian's here. I rang him over so we could watch a movie or so" she smiled sweetly.

Christian! I haven't seen or heard from him ever since we went clubbing at the night of Zayn's surprise party.

He was the the type of person who could make anyone's mood happier, just by being around him. And right now, I'm in a need of a good cheering up to do.

"Really? Where is he?" I giggled while propping myself up from my bed.

"I am here my darling!" Christian chirped while snapping his fingers

"Christian! How've you been?" I asked.

I motioned Kate and Christian to enter my room as they sat down on the corner of my bed.

"Sooo, a little birdy told me that you've been down lately. Wanna tell me why?" Christian asked worriedly while giving me a quick hug.

I sighed, knowing where this conversation is leading towards.

"It's nothing" I lied.

"Beth, we've known you all our lives! Do you really thing that we can't tell whether your lying to us or not?" Kate chuckled while nudging me lightly.

"I don't want to talk about it" I sighed.

"Bethany, you know it's better to vent out your feelings rather than building up all your emotions inside" Christian added while patting my back.

"Now, tell us what's wrong" Kate announced.

I took a deep breathe, knowing that this was gonna be a long day full of explanation.

-

~Harry's P.O.V~

"Zayn, why isn't she replying to any of my calls?!" I frowned while sitting next to Zayn on the couch.

"Harry, relax! Maybe she's just busy or has a lot of things going through her mind right now" Zayn said with a slight smile.

"Bethany tends to block people out when she's depressed or in a bad mood" he added while frowning slightly.

"Why would she be in a bad mood though? I haven't done anything wrong... Haven't I?" I questioned while biting my lip as I began to get nervous.

"Of coarse not! Well, not that I know of" Zayn chuckled.

"All I know is, after we to the club two days ago, she hasn't returned any of my calls or texted me back" I frowned.

"I'm scared that I did something wrong. Zayn, we're leaving in 2 more days and I just wanna spent my last remaining minutes that I'll have with her before we leave for 5 months." I sighed, running my fingers through my curls.

"Harry, I know your upset! Just give her some time okay? You know what, if it makes you feel better, I'll give her a call" Zayn smiled while fishing his phone out of his back pocket.

"Thanks mate!" I smiled sincerely as I watched him dial Bethany's number.

*RIIIING RIIIING RII-*

-

~Bethany's P.O.V~

"So let me get this straight... This all began when photos of you and Harry were all over the net?" Christian asked.

"Yeah, pretty much it" Kate replied.

"Awwww, Bethany!" Christian pouted while engulfing me into a tight hug.

"Don't worry okay? Everything's gonna be alright. Harry's a great guy" He assured while smiling.

"No it's not okay?" I retorted, my voice shaking as I spoke.

"Why?" He asked.

"It's the fans that's worrying me" I sighed.

"They've been giving me endless of hate and death-threats telling me to back off from Harry and the rest of the boys" I frowned while I looked down at my lap.

"Bethany, don't listen to what they have to say alright? Those fans are just jealous" Christian spoke while giving my hand a squeeze.

"It is true through. I don't deserve Harry" I sighed.

"There are millions of other girls all over the work who clearly deserves Harry more than I. Why on earth would he pick me when he could get a beautiful actress or a gorgeous model" I laughed bitterly as I felt some tears welling up.

"Okay, now your just talking non-sense. Bethany, your gorgeous! Any guy would be lucky enough to have you wrapped around their arms. Harry will understand, just tell him the problem" Christian butted in.

"It's not that easy to tell him about my situation with him and his fans" I sighed.

"Why not?" He frowned while raising an eyebrow.

"If I tell Harry then he'll just be dragged along with this whole problem between me and the fans. I don't want to bring more pressure into him, I'm sure he's already got a lot on his mind. He doesn't need this to be added along his list of problems" I sighed.

My vision slowly becoming blurrier as I felt the warm tears welling up in my eyes.

I honestly did miss Harry... A lot actually.

"Bethany?" Kate's voice echoed as I snapped back to reality.

"Wha- yeah?" I stuttered while slightly shaking my head.

"It's alright. There's no need to cry" she frowned while engulfing me in a big hug.

I have her a strange look as we pulled away from the hug.

Suddenly, I felt a warm substance drip down my left cheek and fall on my shirt.

I wiped my cheek to see that I had been crying.

"Beth, you were thinking about him weren't you?" Kate smiled sympathetically.

I couldn't find any words to say, instead I weakly nodded.

I felt more tears well up as I placed my head on Kate's shoulder and silently sobbed.

I was, thinking about him...

-

After my breakdown, Christian brought up the idea of playing a movie to keep my mind off of things.

As the movie was ending, a loud sound echoed the room, making me groan

"I'll get it" I sighed as I propped myself up the couch and reached my phone.

*RIIIING RIIIING RIII-*

"Hello?" I mumbled.

"Beth?" An oh so familiar voice rang on the other line.

"Zayn?" I questioned.

"Yeah, how've you been? We haven't heard from you in a while" he nervously chuckled.

I heaved out a sigh while scratching the back of my neck.

"I'm fine" I sighed.

"No your not, something's bothering you. Tell me, please?" He pleaded on the other line.

I let out another sigh, knowing that I'll have to go through the same procedures that I did with Christian and Kate.

"It's nothin big alright?" I answered, smiling weakly even though Zayn couldn't see.

"Are you sure? It doesn't seem like it" he said, a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Positive, so how've you and the boys been?" I asked, quickly changing the topic.

"Ohh yano, a bit overwhelming. The boys are all scurrying around to pack what they need for the tour and stuff" he announced.

I felt my heart shatter.

The tour.

I totally forgot about that.

This whole time when I was blocking Harry and everyone else out, I completely forgot about the tour that'll be taking place in 2 days.

This made me 10 times more guiltier as I stood there, frozen in silence.

I felt another pile of tears flood my vision as I quietly cried on a pillow.

I felt terrible, how could I be so selfish?

This whole time, when I was blocking everyone out of my life for my own reason, I didn't even think about the boys and Harry.

A pang of guiltiness overtook me as I continued to sob silently.

This gave me another reason to why I shouldn't be with Harry.

I was a mess, a complete and utter mess.

How could I be with someone like Harry when I couldn't even deal with my own problems?

-

~Harry's P.O.V~

I had been secretly listening to their conversation as Zayn set his phone on speaker.

"Ohh yano, a bit overwhelming. The boys are all scurrying around to pack what they need for the tour and stuff" Zayn shrugged.

Silence.

The phone stood dead for what seemed to be a minute before I heard faint sobs coming from the other line.

"Bethany?" Zayn's voice spoke as he stared at the phone with worry written in his face.

"Za-ayn?" Bethany whispered, her voice shaking as she spoke.

"Beth, why are you crying?" Zayn frowned.

"Is Harry there?" She asked, not even answering his question.

My heart began to beat faster as Beth mentioned my name.

I felt butterflies forming inside my tummy at the sound of her angelic voice.

"Yeah, he's here. You wanna talk to him?" Zayn said, flashing me a quick smile of success.

My smile grew bigger as it turned to a grin.

"No, I-It's fine. I just wanted to know how he's been" she sighed on the other line.

My smile quickly disappeared as I felt my heart shatter.

She didn't want to talk to me.

"Harry's been okay. He's missing you though" Zayn said while smiling sympathetically at me while I frowned.

"Ohh... Well I guess I gotta go" she mumbled.

I felt my heart shatter again as I heard her say goodbye without not wanting to talk to me.

"I'm sorry mate" Zayn said softly while patting my back.

I felt my eyes getting watery as the salty liquid filled my vision.

Why was Bethany suddenly ignoring me?

-

HELLO MY LOVELY'S!

Ohhhhhhmyyyyyyygoooooddddd!

I am so so so so so sorry for not uploading in a week! D: I feel like such a crappy writer right now! :'(

I'm sorry, but work and school has been so rough for me this past week so I didn't have the chance to get my hands on a laptop and write!

Once again, I'm so sorry! </3

For my apology gift, I'll be uploading yet another chapter later on today:)

(P.S. I wrote this during class so it might not be as good LOL)

Drama filled chapters will soon come its way so stay tuned my lovely's!

Follow me on twitter---> @Harrehs_Dimples [tweet me and i'll follow you:) ]

And my kik too guys:3 I'd love to hear from you<3---> krysel_c

Please continue to vote and comment<3 thank!

Bye! Xx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.5K 67 40
The human psyche is infinitely complex, which means new research comes out every day that helps illuminate why were are the way we are. And while som...
672K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
39.8K 3.2K 12
❝My name is Kendi, I am six years old and I like the colour yellow. In my village, I see people die and people's hearts get broken. But in the summer...