Batboys x Reader[Editing]

By The_CrazyBitch

Yeah as the title says this is Batboys x reader one shots. [!The book is done but I'm currently editing it!]... More

About
Dick Grayson|| I'm so sorry
Tim Drake|| Detention
Jason Todd|| pick-up lines
Damian Wayne|| Dare
Dick Grayson|| secret
Damian Wayne|| Smile
Jason Todd|| I miss you
Tim Drake|| Thousand years🎶
Bat boys|| serious
Tim Drake|| Piano
Damian Wayne|| Troublemaker
Jason Todd|| Pregnant
Dick Grayson|| Skater
Bat boys|| Titles are my nightmare
Tim Drake|| I'm not Gay!
Dick Grayson|| skater pt. 2
Dick Grayson|| I give up with the titles
Jason Todd|| kiss
Bat boys|| Food
Damian Wayne|| name
Tim Drake|| wrong person
Damian Wayne|| sleepy
Jason Todd|| kiss pt.2
Bat Boys|| Bi
Jason Todd|| I hate Ethan
Jaytim|| training
Dick Grayson|| Café
Jason Todd|| morning kisses
Damian Wayne|| puppies
Dick Grayson|| you'll find someone
Jason Todd|| Daddy
Tim Drake|| drawings
Jason Todd|| tease
Damian Wayne|| puppies pt.2
Tim Drake|| nerds
Jason Todd|| All I Want🎶
Jaytim|| Game
Dick Grayson|| Daughter
Dick Grayson|| Brownies
Dick & Damian || Two Babies
Damian Wayne|| Thunderstorm
Tim Drake|| Suicide Note
Damian Wayne|| Shy
Tim Drake|| Soulmate Mark
Dick Grayson|| West
A/N
Damian Wayne|| Teasing
Tim Drake|| Sim Tim
Damian Wayne|| Birthday Boy
Dick Grayson|| Crush
Damian Wayne|| Make Me
Damian Wayne|| I don't Know
Tim Drake|| Jealous
BatBoys|| Group Chatsss
Dick Grayson|| Drinking
Jason Todd|| What's Soulmate?
Oookkayyyy!!
Tim Drake|| Tiring
Jason Todd|| Scars
Dick Grayson|| Crush pt.2
BatBoys|| Elias
Some Shitty Explaining Again
Damian Wayne|| Dynamic Duo
Jason Todd|| Dua Lipa
Damian Wayne|| Cliché
Batboys|| Demons
Tim Drake|| Pocky
Dick Grayson|| Rescue Me
Please Read
BatBoys|| Group Chatss
Jason Todd|| Now Or Never
Jason Todd|| Poker
Dick Grayson|| Birthday
BatBoys|| Group Chats(pt.3)
Damian Wayne|| Disneyland Jealousy
Dick Grayson || Lover
Jason Todd|| A Birthday Card
Jason Todd || Coming Home
Batboys|| Group Chats(pt.4)
Tim Drake|| Celebrity Crush
Jason Todd|| Gift
BatBoys || Sick
Jason Todd|| Need You Now
Tim Drake||Secrets
Damian Wayne || Special
Tim Drake|| Secrets(pt.2)
BatBoys || Kills You Slowly
Damian Wayne || Happy Ending?
BatBoys || Pictures [lemon]
Damian Wayne || Kisses
Tim Drake || I Wish You Would
Dick Grayson/Jason Todd || Best Person
The Book Is Done

Dick Grayson|| Mute?

9.4K 206 87
By The_CrazyBitch

Dick:16
Y/n: 16
(Y/n) your name
(N/n) nickname
(F/n) friend's name
Warnings: none
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked in the classroom late again. Luckily teacher wasn't there yet so you just casually walked next to your friend.

"You were lucky today, (y/n)" (f/n) said. You nodded your head as an answer. "So what happened yesterday?" she/he asked. 'Nothing special' you signed.

Then your teacher came in the room and the class begun.

After the lesson you walked with (f/n) to her/his locker to get his/her math book.

You leaned on the lockers next to her/his and waited for him/her.

"Hey let's have have a girl's night! You could come to my place and take Luna with you! Perfect idea. I know" (f/n) said. You chuckled and rolled your eyes.

"What do you think?" She/he asked and looked at you. 'I'm in' you signed. "Yes!!" (F/n) cheered and closed his locker.

"What are you cheering about this time?" Dick Grayson asked. "Just going to have the best day with my friend" (f/n) answered and put his arm around your shoulders.

Dick chuckled and took something out of his locker. "We haven't met before. I'm Dick" he said with a smile.

You smiled shyly and waved a little as an hi.

"Don't bother Dick. She ain't gonna talk to you" Derek said and came next to Dick.

Derek was an asshole but still he's somehow friends with Dick.

You rolled your eyes and (f/n) glared at Derek. She/he took your hand.

"Let's go, (y/n)" she/he said. "You leaving already? Can't we talk.. oh wait one of you can't" Derek said with a laugh.

"That wasn't even funny" (f/n) said. Derek rolled his and walked closer to you his friends staying back with Dick.

"Tell me again, how come you don't talk?" Derek asked with a grin. "None of your business" (f/n) said and dragged you towards cafeteria.

"Ugh! He's so annoying" (f/n) said. She/he turned to look at you. "Are you okay?" She/he asked. You nodded with a small smile.

'Just wish that he wouldn't have brought it up again' you signed. "Mhmm. Well he's an asshole so let's forget him. Let's go eat so we won't be late for our next class" (f/n) said and you walked in the cafeteria.

Time skip

It was your last lesson today and you sat next to (f/n) like every time. She/he was talking to you about random stuff and you either wrote down your answers or signed them.

"Good afternoon class." The teacher started and whole class silenced.

Dick and Derek came in late and Mr. Walker separated them.

(F/n) laughed and I shut her/him up so she/he wouldn't be transferred too.

Dick came to sit next to you and (f/n) and Derek went right in front of the class and you were trying not to laugh.

"Psst. Yo Grayson how the fuck can you be that jerk's friend?" (F/n) whispered. "He isn't that bad" Dick answered. "That bad?! Can't you see what he does or says to another students?" (F/n) asked.

I took my notebook and wrote 'Aren't you pretty new here?' and handed it to Dick. "Kinda. Why?" Dick asked.

I looked at (f/n) and she/he realized what you meant.

"You are blind, mate. You should change your friend group.. just saying" (f/n) said. Dick raised a brow.

Time skip

Long story short Dick realized what kind of jerk Derek really was and stopped being his friend. Instead he's now your friend. He also has new friend group but he hangs out with you two a lot.

"Hey, (n/n)! Girls night today?" (F/n) asked when he/she came into the class. You nodded with a smile and (f/n) cheered.

"Am I invited?" Dick asked as he sat behind you with his friend. 'Are you a girl?' You signed.

You have teached Dick some sign language so you wouldn't have to always write what you wanna say.

(F/n) laughed and Dick rolled his eyes. "Sure you can come. But only for the evening we're gonna kick you out before midnight" (f/n) said. "Deal" Dick said and smiled.

You smiled too. You didn't notice that you were staring until (f/n) cleared her/his throat.

You looked at (f/n) and she/he smirked. 'shut up' you signed and turned to look at your notebook.

Time skip

You were hanging upside down on your bed and (f/n) was next to you talking about boys.

"What about, Josh? He's hot" (f/n) said. You looked at your friend with a raised brow. "What?" She/he asked. 'No way' you signed.

"Oh sorry I forgot that you're crushing on our new buddy" she/he said. You looked at her confused.

"I mean Dick" (f/n) said. Your eyes went wide and you somehow fell off your bed.

You shook your head and started signing something. "Dude slow down. I'm good but not that good. I don't understand what you're saying" (f/n) said

'I do not like him. He's only friend to me. Like a brother actually' you signed. "Yeah right! I can see how you look at him. Admit it you love him" (f/n) said.

"Love who?" Dick asked as he entered your room. 'No one' you quickly signed. "Come again" Dick said. You rolled your eyes and signed the same thing but slower this time.

Dick nodded and jumped on your bed. "How did you get in?" (F/n) asked. "(Y/n)'s mother just left when I came so she let me in" Dick answered.

I rolled my eyes and stood up to get us something to drink.

"She's not her mother, Dick" (f/n) said. "Wait what?" Dick asked. "Her parents are dead. Joker killed them and almost killed her too. That's why she doesn't talk it was traumatizing" (f/n) explained.

Dick looked at (f/n) shocked. "Then who's the woman I saw?" Dick asked. "(Y/n)'s aunt she took her in couple months after (y/n)'s parents died" (f/n) said.

"Daamn... that explains" Dick said. You walked in with two bottles of coca cola.

You were smiling until you saw the look on Dick's face.

You frowned and put the bottles down. 'What's going on?' You asked. "Nothing don't worry about it, (n/n)" (f/n) said. You lifted a brow and looked at Dick with a look that you know will make him talk.

"(F/n) told me about what happened in your past!" Dick said. You looked at (f/n) with an angry look.

"I'm sorry, (n/n). I know you don't like to people know about it but I thought that Dick deserved to know" (f/n) said.

You sat on your chair and sighed. (F/n) looked at Dick then at you.

"Umm.. you mad?" She/he asked. You shook your head. 'It's okay. It's in the past' you signed.

Time skip

(F/n) left before the midnight because she/he was have to go to hospital. Her/his mother was giving a birth and she/he is have to be there for her/his sister.

So you asked Dick to stay with you and he said yes.

You were cuddled up on your bed and watching stranger things.

You yawned and snuggled closer to Dick. Dick smiled and looked at you.

Dick looked at his phone and his eyes went wide.

He looked at you and noticed that you were sleeping. He got out of the bed quietly not to wake you up. He walked to your window and got out through it.

Dick's pov and a time skip:

I sat on a rooftop while Bruce was standing and looking around the Gotham.

"This is boring" I said. Then the bat signal went on and I jumped up. "Yes! Finally some action!" I cheered. "I mean oh no.. someone must be in trouble" I said and Bruce sighed.

Time skip

We arrived at Joker's assumed hiding place and I immediately went in. But hid in the shadows of course.

"Found ya" I whispered as I saw Joker. I noticed a girl tied on a chair and frowned.

Reader's pov:

"Still nothing? What a shame" Joker said. "Just tell me everything and I'll let you go" he continued. I just glared at him staying quiet.

Joker was about to hit me again but Robin dropped down next to him and kicked him and sent him flying further away.

Robin looked at me and it looked like he's eyes went wide but I wasn't sure since he wore domino mask.

"(Y/n)?! What the- how did-" Robin started but Joker cut him off by punching him.

I gasped and looked at Robin worried.

"(Y/n)? I didn't know you were friends with the brat. This makes killing you even better" Joker said with a laugh.

I looked at him getting really nervous now and Joker took a knife out of his pocket. He brought the knife to my neck and my breathing quickened.

"Hey! Hands off her!" Robin shouted. Joker smirked and put more pressure on the knife.

Robin then attacked Joker and they started pretty damn bad looking fight.

I tried to get out of the robes but for nothing.

I looked over where Robin and Joker where and saw Joker on top of Robin with a knife on his hand.

My eyes went wide and something inside of me just snapped. "No!!" I yelled my voice coming out a little raspy.

Both Joker and Robin looked at me confused. I was shocked. 'Did I just talk?' I thought.

Joker stood up and left weak Robin on the ground alone.

Joker came to looking at me confused. "P-please leave him alone..." I said. Joker laughed.

Before Joker could even say 'hi' Batman came into the room and kicked Joker. They started fighting.

Normal pov:

Robin stood up and walked to you. "Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded and Robin untied you.

You two walked out of the building and you sat on the ground still in shock.

"You can talk?!" Robin asked. You looked at him confused. "I mean.. I'm gonna take you home now" he said. "W-who are you?" You asked your voice still raspy.

Robin sighed and looked around. He took his mask off and you gasped when you saw his face.

"D-Dick?.." you said. "I'm sorry for not telling it was better for you. But... I thought you couldn't talk" Dick said. You looked down coughed.

"It's okay you don't need to talk. You haven't talked in couple years it takes time to get used to it again" Dick said. You looked at him with a small smile.

You hugged him and tears fell down from your eyes.

Dick hugged you tightly. "It's okay don't cry. Everything's fine" Dick said.

You pulled away and Dick wiped the tears away. He hold your face gently.

"I won't let anyone hurt you ever again" Dick said. You smiled and took the domino mask from the ground and put it on Dick's face.

Dick smiled. "You have a nice voice" Dick said. You chuckled. "I-it's horrible l-like this" you said. "I love it" Dick said and you blushed.

Dick leaned closer and your lips were almost touching. He stopped to give you a moment to back off but you didn't.

You closed the gap between you two. Dick smiled and pulled you closer.

"Robin." Batman said and you quickly pulled away. "Take her home. I'll see you at home. Come straight home we need to talk" he said and left.

"You want to run away together?" Dick asked. You laughed and stood up. "I'm not going home" Dick said. "W-why?" You asked. "The talk" Dick said. "Oh" you said.

"Well let's take you home" Dick said and you nodded smiling.

I really need to stop writing these at two am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 849 20
just a whole lotta [x Reader] Oneshots because I'm bored
100K 2.3K 20
(Y/n) (l/n), a name that everyone knew. Being right hand man of one of the most famous gang leaders has it's perks. The O'Driscolls were one of the m...
427K 6.6K 138
Third book of DC Comics One Shots
1M 35.5K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...