Hired (L.H, Luke Hemmings)

Od Suckmyirwin

"Have you even considered going out with a celeb?" "I mean, I guess I have." "How a... Více

My Name Is
Hired
Car Radio
HALIEE'S A DIRTY WHORE
Luke's Girlfriend
Twitcam
They Look Like A Real Couple!
Together
I Like You
Signed
I've Got This
5SOS WORLD TOUR?
First Night Of Tour
Why Don't You?
She's In A Skirt
Cheating
I'm Done
It's Your Choice
Evil Bitch Who's Making Me Date Satan
Thanks For Pretending With Me
My Weakness
Promise
Engaged?
Your Mother Is Terrifying
Why Now?
Haliee, What Is That?
Haliee Danielle
Danielle Elisabeth
Blair Olivia
Alexa Ashen
Wait... Really?
Will You Post A Picture To Twitter
Merry Christmas!
Tears
.
Drunk Beaching
To New Beginnings
Surprise B*tch
Betrayal
Big Brother
Disneyland
Suprise
Broken computer
Writers Block:/
Bridesmaid Dresses
Tattoos
Tour Starts Again
Reunited/Bridesmaid Dresses Pt2
Rehearsal
Girlfriend Interview
Mono
Sleepy Luke
New computer
Back On Tour
Decided For Us
Takeout Today, Love
Modeling 2.0
He Shaved?! Ugh.
I Dont Want a Dog- I Need One
Her Hair Is Purple?!
Hey Hey Haliee
Welcome Jack
CALcium Is Shit
To Dani/Bye Tour
Bye 'Hired':(

Aaron & Sam

9.3K 199 78
Od Suckmyirwin

Chapter 9: Haliee

Lexi, the guys and I are walking into a meeting about our upcoming band. The guys are waiting in another room.

“Lexi and Haliee, right?” A woman asks, standing from her chair.

“Thats us!” I say.

“So nice to meet you! We’re going fast on this. We’re very serious about this. In half an hour today we’re going to have auditions for a bass player and a drummer and start writing songs and discussing a band name. We’re going to be in the studio all day. Like I said, we’re quick to make you guys big. I’m Jessica, I’ll be your manager.” Jessica says quickly.

“Okay, wow. This is all very fast and serious.” i say sitting in one of the meeting table chairs.

“We’re talking BIG. You’re going to be the new girl versions of One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer, depending on the taste your going for.” Jessica informs us. “Alright. I’m thinking for Lexi, your style is going to be more on the girly side, more innocent. Haliee, I’m thinking a lot of leather, more bad girl image. It’s going to be great!”

“I’m liking that.” Lexi claps.

“We can start an E.P. Keep posting on YouTube and we’ll have some big names post about you on Twitter. This is going to be BAM!” She claps, making us all jump “Fast. I’m talking Beyonce album fast. You’re going to get big, FAST.”

“This is a lot of information to take in, this is happening all very fast.” Lexi says.

“That’s how it is in this business, honey.” Jessica tells her. “We should get to those auditions, they’re across the hall, come, come!” We all follow her into the room and there is probably 50 people in there.

-

We’ve narrowed it down to four people. 

“I’m Sam Ericson, I’m 19 and I play the drums.” Sam is a honey blonde boy with is hair sprawled across his forehead, his eyes are green and he’s wearing black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt.

“Hey, I’m Jacob Walsh, I’m 18 and I play the drums as well.” Jacob is also blonde. His eyes are brown and he’s wearing black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt.

“I’m Aaron Evans, I’m 19 and I play bass.” Aaron is a brunette with his hair up in a quiff, his eyes are hazel and he’s wearing dark wash skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt.

“I’m Henry Smith, I’m 20 and play bass.” Henry is blonde with his hair is in a quiff, his eyes are blue, he’s wearing dark wash skinny jeans and a light blue t-shirt. They all play for us and we’ve come to a decision.

“So, I want to thank you all for coming here. It was a pleasure to meet all of you. We’ve chosen Aaron and Sam to accompany us.” I tell the guys.

-

We’re at the studio with Aaron and Sam. I’m laying on the floor and the rest of them are sitting in chairs and on the couch. We’ve been sitting here, suggesting names for hour.

“What about Killer Nightmare?” Lexi suggests.

“No, that sounds like a bad 80’s horror movie.” I reply.

“Maniac October?” Sam asks.

“I hate everything.” I say.

“5 SECONDS OF FALL!” Lexi jokes.

“YES!” I say sarcastically. “How ‘bout Off Fire?”

“I LIKE IT!” Aaron exclaims.

“Me too!” Sam adds.

“DONE! NEW NAME, LOVIN IT!” Lex screams.

“SIMMER DOWN, SIMMER DOWN!” I sing.

“Okay, song writing. What do you guys have so far?” Aaron asks. The whole hour we’ve been coming up with names, we’ve been coming up with song lyrics too.

“I got half a song.” I sit up, handing them the notebook. (PRETEND THIS ISN’T SOMEBODY ELSE’S SONGS!)

“Fake You Out? Sweet name.” Sam says.

“I want to drive away

In the night, headlights call my name

I, I'll never be, be what you see inside

You say I'm not alone, but I am petrified

You say that you are close, is close the closest star?

You just feel twice as far, you just feel twice as far

And I'll fall

And I'll break

And I'll fake

All I wanna

And I'll fall down

And I'll break down

And I'll fake you out

All I wanna

I'm so afraid

Of what you have to say

Cause I am quiet now

And silence gives you space

I'll never be, be what you see inside

You say I'm not alone, but I am petrified

You say that you are close, is close the closest star?

You just feel twice as far, you just feel twice as far” I sing what I have so far.

“Okay, I love that.” Aaron exclaims. “What do you have Lexi?”

“I wrote most of this song.” Lexi hands them the journal. 

“Cross my heart and hope to die 

Burn my lungs and curse my eyes

I've lost control and I don't want it back

I'm going numb, I've been hijacked

It's a fucking drag

I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of you

So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do

Yeah, you're worse than nicotine, nicotine

It's better to burn than to fade away

It's better to leave than to be replaced

I'm losing to you, baby, I'm no match

I'm going numb, I've been hijacked

It's a fucking drag

I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of you

So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do” She sings and I’m automatically in love with it.

“I FUCKING LOVE IT, DAMN!” I get a bit over excited.

-

It’s around 12:00 AM and Ashton picked us up and we’re at Luke’s house, with the rest of the guys.

“So, new members? Girls or boys? What are their names? Do you have a band name yet? Any songs yet?” Luke bombards me with questions as I walk in the door.

“Cool your shit. Boys, Aaron and Sam, Off Fire, and we have two new songs.” I reply, taking off my shoes.

“SWEET!” He yells. 

“I’m tired, I’m going to sleep. Good night everybody, Lexi and I have a long day in the studio.” I give Luke a kiss and walk up the stairs. Shower first, changing, than sleep… Good plan. I go into the bathroom and change out of my clothes and get into the shower. I scrub my hair with my mint shampoo and conditioner, I wash my body with mint body wash, wash my face and shave. Can you tell that I like smelling like mint? Yeah? I wrap myself in a plush, white towel and go back into Luke’s room. I get my pajamas; shorts and one of Luke’s shirts, I slip them on, along with my glasses. I brush my teeth and I’m ready for bed. I’m getting as much sleep as possible, seeing Luke being tired all the time really sucks. I decide to go get Luke. He needs to sleep, he’s in the studio tomorrow too. I go into the practice room and everybody is laughing.

“Babe?” I say coming up behind Luke.

“Awh, hey. You look tired, go get some sleep.” 

“You look tired, you should really sleep, Luke.” I tell him, he sighs and stands up.

“I’m going to bed, you guys basically live here, you know the rules; no breaking anything. Good night. You know what? Just stay here tonight, easy for tomorrow.” Luke tells them, taking my hand and walking up the stairs and into his room. He takes off his shirt and jeans, replacing them with shorts. He goes into the bathroom and comes back in a few minutes later. He climbs into bed with me.

“Guess what?” Luke says.

“What?” I respond, getting under the blankets.

“I love you, i’m proud of you and I promise, we’re going on tour someday together.” Luke gets under the blankets and gives me three kisses. 

“I love you.”

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

95.5K 1.5K 16
So here's the next installment! Hope you all enjoy!
30.1K 595 37
[This story was all my idea, please don't steal. If you would like to do something close to this idea please message me requesting if you can. It is...
195K 3.8K 57
❝ i've got a question, if i pulled you closer would you mind? ❞ NOTE 👼🏼🌫 it's REALLY bad & i know. the grammar is really bad too. i apologize. rea...
211 12 12
"You're 16 and still haven't done anything adventurous! Get a life! Fuck a girl! Sneak out! Do something" » » » » » "I'm not trying to change you , I...